Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-28-2009, 05:33 AM   #1
bbw_lover_86

bbw_lover_86 has said some nice things
Default Who's too big to drive?

Hi all!

Firstly I'd like to apologise if my question offends anyone. I'm just interested in this subject!

I saw this beautiful women struggling to get into her car and it really turned me on although I couldn't help think just how annoying that can be!

So this question is to anyone who is too big to drive! What do u do to get around this and if u don't mind answering this, how big are u?

Lots of love xx
Old 10-28-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:46 AM   #3
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
....I concur.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, seeing as I am a woman anyways, we're already at a disadvantage because we clearly already can't drive. That, along with working and having thoughts is what men are for. I just stay in the kitchen, where I belong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi

Last edited by thejuicyone; 10-28-2009 at 08:31 AM.
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
NJz_BBW4Some1

NJz_BBW4Some1 can now change their title

Quote:
LOL - funny
Old 10-28-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Listen.

No, damn it. I don't even know what to say to this one... I'll come back to it.

Just...er...think before you post, k? THINK
Old 10-28-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG how crass!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #8
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am too tall to drive a small go-kart,

awwww yeaaaahhh, you like that baby?

Also, I AM A GUY
Old 10-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Agreed.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not that I don't agree with Beej's Worf Roll as this guy is clearly thinking with the wrong head.

However, the guy is coming out with his fetish of girls struggling to get into cars...which is no different from girls breaking chairs or any other fetish. Now if he posted this in the Lounge or Main Dimensions board, I'm pretty sure he'd be ripped apart in 5 seconds flat.

This IS the weight board where you're supposedly free to talk about stuff that's not very normal. Yes, there are certain ways to go about it but if guys are going to be ramrodded on here for posting about fetishes, then where are they supposed to go?

For every merle or natasfan, there are rookie F/A's that see something that excites them that they can't explain. If an 18 year old kid sees a woman taking up 2 chairs at a restaurant, he feels a rush he's never felt before and wants to talk about it, if he's going to get the same treatment like the OP just did....where's he supposed to go if dimensions is that vile toward fetishes?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Not that I don't agree with Beej's Worf Roll as this guy is clearly thinking with the wrong head.

However, the guy is coming out with his fetish of girls struggling to get into cars...which is no different from girls breaking chairs or any other fetish. Now if he posted this in the Lounge or Main Dimensions board, I'm pretty sure he'd be ripped apart in 5 seconds flat.

This IS the weight board where you're supposedly free to talk about stuff that's not very normal. Yes, there are certain ways to go about it but if guys are going to be ramrodded on here for posting about fetishes, then where are they supposed to go?

For every merle or natasfan, there are rookie F/A's that see something that excites them that they can't explain. If an 18 year old kid sees a woman taking up 2 chairs at a restaurant, he feels a rush he's never felt before and wants to talk about it, if he's going to get the same treatment like the OP just did....where's he supposed to go if dimensions is that vile toward fetishes?
Thing is, it's possible to bring this kind of thing up and not look like a creep.

If you come across as a creep, then you get a bad response. Doesn't matter what it is that you're being creepy about.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
OIFMountaineer
Kilt Up.

OIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
Well, seeing as I am a woman anyways, we're already at a disadvantage because we clearly already can't drive. That, along with working and having thoughts is what men are for. I just stay in the kitchen, where I belong.
There's no laptop built into the stove, and yet you're typing. Explain yourself, woman. Need I remind you again of the rules?

Last edited by OIFMountaineer; 10-28-2009 at 01:12 PM.
OIFMountaineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #13
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thing is, it's possible to bring this kind of thing up and not look like a creep.

If you come across as a creep, then you get a bad response. Doesn't matter what it is that you're being creepy about.
What exactly is the best way to ask this question on a board that would "seem" conducive to this kind of kink? Seriously.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #14
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuicyone View Post
Good girl, and while you're there EAT!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #15
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
What exactly is the best way to ask this question on a board that would "seem" conducive to this kind of kink? Seriously.

I think it's become a rite of passage around here that every newbie (under 100 posts) must get jumped on for a while before they're allowed "in"

Last edited by Russ2d; 10-28-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
You can't look conducive no matter what way you ask....which is my point.

If someone has an ass worship fetish, how does he or she politely ask if he can bury his face in another person's posterior?

If someone has a scat fetish, how does he or she politely ask.....nevermind, you get the point.

Questions like that are abnormal and will come off as "creepy", however where does someone ask questions like that and NOT get jumped on? Dimensions is supposed to be acceptance and I don't see that happening on here.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #17
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I think it's become a rite of passage around here that every newbie (under 100 posts) must get jumped on for a while before they're allowed "in"
Exactly.

Beej, I know you probably didn't mean any harm, but come on. As Kevin pointed out, this is the place for those things, ham-handed though they may be. I've seen several posts from SSBBW talking about having trouble driving or getting in and out of cars where they were just speaking about practical SSBBW issues and not trying to be provocative, but I'm willing to bet the thought of it turned a lot of FAs on.

I really don't find it necessary, or productive, to haze newbies like this. And to be honest, it's not really an offensive question. As Kevin also pointed out, there are dozens of paysite sets that have this very theme and similar ones along the lines of "This is so hard to do at my weight!" or "Watch me struggle to do this...". I've even seen several car specific sets that show how close a SSBBW's belly is to a steering wheel or how much of the car she takes up. I'm sure they would not shoot that many sets in cars unless they knew there was an audience for it.

Everyone on this site was at some point a newbie, both here and in their own head of trying to figure the weird shit out about why they liked one thing or another or why mundane things like the word "fat" in the dictionary was a turn on.

Let's please let up on them, ok?
Old 10-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The sniping and name calling is completely uncalled for. May s/he who has never had an "improper" fantasy raise their hands. This is, after all, the fat sexuality forum of the weight board. So behave yourselves and stop the high moral tone.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #19
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Sorry...somehow I didn't get subscribed to this thread when I asked my question.

I just think that it was uncalled for to make the OP feel like a jackass for asking a question.

Do I like the question? Nope. Do I take personal offense? Nope. It was kept in an area that I tend to stay out of.

To the OP...you may be hard pressed to find many women who would want to discuss this with you because it's a sensitive topic. If you do find one...yay!
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #20
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Driving is my freedom..... if i was to big to drive I would be more than upset. When the NEON wasnt cutting I fit very nicely in.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #21
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
May s/he who has never had an "improper" fantasy raise their hands. This is, after all, the fat sexuality forum of the weight board. So behave yourselves and stop the high moral tone.
To be honest, I've been confused for a long time about the division here. "Fat sexuality" is a much broader topic than just "weight board" sexuality issues. But this board is under the rubric of the Weight Board. I haven't been sure what belongs where as a result. Or if there is in fact therefore a regular Fat Sexuality board less defined by Weight Board stuff. Does that make sense? Anyhow, just notin. Me confused. Please move this post somewhere else if necc!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:58 AM   #22
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Notice the first line of the post folks " I appologize...."

So why, why why is that an open invitation for the sarcastic, froward responses this guy received?

Dimensions , is becoming a torpid reptile, an arrid wasteland as far as discussions that actualy can progress on topic. God forbid one were to actually discuss SEX !
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:55 AM   #23
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

umm never really thought about it, am just learning how to drive, am ok driving the car i'm learning in at the moment, but am getting professional lessons soon and a bit of paranoia is starting to set in now about what kind of car they will be teaching me in.

In relation to the other topic, i do agree that some people are uptight on the boards, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Maybe we need something similar to Facebooks "like" button, with "like", "don't like", "couldn't careless". Am sure people will have an opinion about that idea too and thats ok it's not the best i know.

I have to admit i do like reading other people's opinions but sometimes it does get a bit nasty. Lets all be nice to each other people I know, i know this is only possible in an ideal world, but i like that world..
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Notice the first line of the post folks " I appologize...."

So why, why why is that an open invitation for the sarcastic, froward responses this guy received?

Dimensions , is becoming a torpid reptile, an arrid wasteland as far as discussions that actualy can progress on topic. God forbid one were to actually discuss SEX !
That's what happens when so many people have bad opinions on thing and or like to troll around.

For instance with fetish related posts, people here feel the need to go "oh my word...how dare you" while others look for posts like that and look like stooges going "oh yeah, this guy sucks doesn't he, haha". Its gotten so bad only a select few post what they like because the rest are terrified. As one poster mentioned, there's somewhat of a hazing thing here where anyone without pix or that many posts are called all sorts of different names.

When you have hundreds of people on websites, you're going to get all types of reactions to questions, that's expected. What's not expected is SO...MANY...PEOPLE either just won't shut the fuck up and leave topics they don't like alone, or they actually enjoy bullying people from behind a computer. I tend to leave the BHM board alone because that's not my area of preference, unless something is really screwed up. That's me though, if I'm not interested I leave it alone. However for some pitiful reason I keep seeing post after post by the SAME people denouncing fetishes, looking for fights and posting sarcastic and unproductive comments on stuff they have no business on.

Look at this thread, the guy apologized in advance for what he was about to ask...and he STILL got ramrodded. I admit I didn't like way the question was worded but this is supposed to be an ACCEPTANCE website. Can anyone of the posters that verbally bitchslapped the OP actually come out and say why they did? What was your contribution on the topic if you don't like it and why couldn't you have left it alone?
Old 10-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #25
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oy. I don't know what's more annoying, the usual pouty "Dimensions is so full of Meanie McGrumpertons!" crowd swooping in right on schedule, or the predictable posts giving them an excuse to.

Either way, NEW MATERIAL NEEDED.