Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #26
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

I've done padding for as long as I can remember, whenever I've been alone at home. I think it's been one of the earliest signs of wanting to be fat.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #27
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I used to do it all the time as a kid. My mother was kinda big, around 250 lbs at the time I went to school. I used to take her biggest dress and fill it up with everything. Usually I first stuffed my ballet costume with pillows and smoothed it up by wrapping a few blankets around me with belts and then putting on the dress. I almost got caught a few times...

I still do it from time to time but usually I pad a few pillows under a dress and get embarrassed and feeling silly and take them off.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #28
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I was definitely guilty of this at a younger age as well. I remember to this day that I would stuff my clothes with pillows or other clothes laying around. I even remember pretending to eat the clothes and then stuff them in haha. That phase stopped though around kindergarten for me though. Soon after that I just started being attracted to the bigger girls around me.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote