Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What do you like about the previous poster? PART 2!

I noticed that the last thread was getting kinda full, so let's start a new one!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We have alot of the same interests.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Member of the Dims Great Smile and Dimples Fraternity
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Woo hoo, a new thread....I think I just like everyone
Old 10-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lives somewhere I would like to visit.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

She called me cute.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:01 AM   #7
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Has a good memory...
Old 11-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

she often answer me when I write!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #9
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

is adorable!
Old 11-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #10
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cute & Adorable
Old 11-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

He's nice, cute and adorable!
Old 11-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #12
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

She has a nice picture drawing of herself and this I like.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #13
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fun to play with
Old 11-02-2009, 02:08 AM   #14
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like her signatures and she is also fun to post with!
Old 11-02-2009, 02:32 AM   #15
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
I like her signatures and she is also fun to post with!
His a Dag
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:33 AM   #16
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Love her pussy cat avatar
Old 11-02-2009, 02:36 AM   #17
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Love her pussy cat avatar
She lives near the beach --- so jealous
Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #18
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Love the Avatar Cute Kitty Kay - "Sumo Kitty"
Old 11-02-2009, 08:30 PM   #19
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

He seems like he would have this big, booming theatre voice...Don't ruin my fantasy if you don't.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #20
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Never takes a bad picture - always perfect - will this streak end

I don't have a big booming voice - sorry

But it has made for some very amusing reactions
Old 11-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #21
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Never takes a bad picture - always perfect - will this streak end

I don't have a big booming voice - sorry

But it has made for some very amusing reactions
His a machine (referring to your post on the exercise thread)
Old 11-03-2009, 02:09 AM   #22
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Knows what I mean right now when I say, OMG isn't it hot!!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:25 AM   #23
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Knows what I mean right now when I say, OMG isn't it hot!!
lol knows what i mean when i say Good onya
Old 11-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #24
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

She doesn't use MySpace.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:15 PM   #25
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

she is so pretty!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote