Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #51
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She is very sweet and wears fabulous shoes.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #52
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She's fun to chat with!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:30 AM   #53
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

He is a Gleek (as it says above his pic)
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #54
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cute Avatar and a big fan of drinking Milk just like me

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #55
mulrooney13
Cruciverbalist

mulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized rep

He's all over the forums and always has a well-written post.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #56
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Someone new to play with, in Change a Letter
Old 11-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #57
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

obviously she likes fairies which is very cool
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #58
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
obviously she likes fairies which is very cool
I love your mustache
Old 11-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #59
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

According to her signature, she's a cancer - as am I!

Cancer's rule!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #60
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A workout machine & manages to look amazing even after the most intense workout session

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #61
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
A workout machine & manages to look amazing even after the most intense workout session
Gave a nice compliment to tinkerbell
Old 11-23-2009, 04:42 AM   #62
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
Gave a nice compliment to tinkerbell
I know! Thanks!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #63
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

I like her avatar pic. It looks cute. :-)
Old 11-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #64
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

she is a sexy fatty.. mmmmm wish i was in the states lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #65
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Her red hair rocks!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #66
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
Her red hair rocks!
She lives in the Lone Star state reminds me of Lone Star Restaurants
Old 11-24-2009, 08:08 AM   #67
BrownEyedChica

She also has a really cute avatar!
Old 11-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #68
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
She also has a really cute avatar!
When i see her screen name it always makes me sing Brown eyed girl
Old 11-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #69
BrownEyedChica

She keeps this thread alive.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:12 AM   #70
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She's a pretty chica.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #71
BrownEyedChica

She can dress! I've seen pics!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #72
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Fat & Fluffy ((((HUGS))))

Old 11-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #73
Inhibited

Quote:
Fat & Fluffy ((((HUGS))))
Is from NYC
Old 11-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #74
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Has an awesome accent
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #75
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Reminds me of a perfume I once wore..Lulu