Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
gaininghandles

gaininghandles has said some nice things
Default Motivated by a casual comment today :)

So I have been casually attempting to gain weight. I haven't been as gung ho as I would like to be but the pounds have been slowly arriving. I didn't think my gain was noticeable or special but today I got some validation :

My brothers neighbor was in Iraq for 12 months and he just got back so he was throwing a party. We went over there and when he shook my brothers hand he said he had lost weight. He shook my hand and stated "and it looks like you have gained weight!" I laughed and just said "yeah". We had a great time chatting after that but I was strangely excited by his comment.

I am all excited, hopefully the momentum gets going and I can gain a bit faster.
gaininghandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm glad he made it home safely from Iraq and hope that your gaining goals go well.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
fat_elf

fat_elf can now change their title
Cool

My sister's friend, who is a Gainer, has gained a lot since she left High School. She still leaves really close and is still really close friends with my sister, so I never really followed her gain. (Partly because she is my sister's friend, so it'd never work out but mostly because she sees us every week.) But just recently I've joined Facebook and Myspace and added her as a friend on Facebook. I was flicking through her albums and suddenly realized that she is now at least twice the size she was when she left high school. I let her know how impressive that is (since she is a Gainer, so it was all intentional) and she told me that the reason she started is because she used to have a huge crush on me. My sister apparently didn't want her to try to hit on me, so when I told my sister about being an FA, she told her friend not to bother because I only like girls who would let me fatten them up at least two hundred pounds (which is not technically true, by the way) and thought that would stop her friend. Instead, her friends researched Fat Admirers, found out the safest way to gain weight and putting on fifty pounds over the summer to catch my eye and prove that she would be a great girlfriend, who was willing to gain weight to please me. When I didn't react (I thought she'd just gone overboard on her vacation and expected her to lose it as soon as summer ended. Besides, she is my sister's friend.) she realized that she loved getting fat and so she continued for herself.

I was amazed to find that I had inspired such a huge gain.
fat_elf is offline   Reply With Quote