Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #26
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

CCC this is a very interesting topic.
I never really thought about the pacifier angle.Does sound like fun tho'.
When we watch TV or a movie I tend to find myself laying my head in his lap and playing with his penis which leads to that other activity.
I think I will try the pacifier angle next time.Great idea.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:20 AM   #27
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I never heard of this before but I love the idea. thanks for posting
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmmmm, What about "pacifier titty"? or is that redundant?
Old 09-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #29
clearwaterdale

clearwaterdale has said some nice things
Default The Penis as a Pacifier

The first thing many of you will say is BS. Regardless, here is my story and it is completely true in every detail.

My late wife who was the most beautiful creature you could imagine, did use my penis as a pacifier. Not every night, but probably four nights a week, every week.

Our sexual encounters were focused on providing her with as many orgasms as she desired during which time I never ejaculated. When she was fully satisfied, I would clean myself and return to bed. We would lie on our sides facing each other corner-to-corner in our king sized bed, with her face at my pubic level.

She would then take my penis in her mouth to whatever depth was comfortable for her and lay her hand over my leg. As she would settle down, I would very gently scratch her hair, which she loved.

There was never head bobbing or anything like that, only a gentle sucking every so often. Within a very short time she would be fast asleep, sometimes softly snoring, with me in her mouth. Sometimes she would awaken me with a little more sucking action, similar to a baby nursing on a bottle. Sometimes her sucking would cause me to ejaculate, which is a very difficult thing to do without any stroking or trying to shove it down her throat. She always swallowed every last drop and just kept me in her mouth.

I can tell you this, as much self-control as it required, these were the most mind blowing orgasms of my life.

Some nights, I would have the TV on and she lay her head on my stomach and put me in her mouth. Again, I would gently scratch her hair and shortly she would be softly snoring while keeping my penis captive.

So, while it may be rare, there are women out there that really do love a man's penis.
clearwaterdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:03 AM   #30
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd probably end up having an asthma attack
Old 10-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterdale View Post
So, while it may be rare, there are women out there that really do love a man's penis.
Leaving your Playboy letter aside, do you really think it's rare that women love the peen?
Old 10-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #32
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
so in conclusion
Attachment 97741

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #33
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow, if I'm rare, I should be much more popular.

Plus I totally confess to partaking of the original thread topic, although I wouldn't call it a fetish.

Wait, maybe love of penes IS a fetish?
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #34
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can say for me... this would be a no..not something I would be interested in but I have a friend who lovesssssssssss Penis (now hold on..I love Penis but I dont want to treat it as a paci) and this sounds like something she may enjoy...I may ask her about it (we are very close..like sisters)

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #35
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
I can say for me... this would be a no..not something I would be interested in but I have a friend who lovesssssssssss Penis (now hold on..I love Penis but I dont want to treat it as a paci) and this sounds like something she may enjoy...I may ask her about it (we are very close..like sisters)
Ikr? I mean I could go for a blow. What guy couldn't. But pacifier dick treatment sounds like a huge tease. I'd probably get irritated && frustrated then donkey punch her LOL
Old 10-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #36
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Ikr? I mean I could go for a blow. What guy couldn't. But pacifier dick treatment sounds like a huge tease. I'd probably get irritated && frustrated then donkey punch her LOL
lol.. if you donkey punch here I doubt you would ever get anything again,,,hahaha :P

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #37
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being teased is incredible though! It's the best bit. And it wouldn't have to be so long as to be torturous.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #38
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
I'd probably get irritated && frustrated then donkey punch her LOL
LOL! ABC! NAMBLA!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #39
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not thinking I'd like this too much. I'd be willing to test it out you know, for research sake, but I think I'd fall into the camp of too long of a tease. I'd be lucky to handle 15 minutes without getting so frustrated.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #40
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm just going to throw this out there, blow-jobs, or in this case pacifying? doesn't really do anything for me.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #41
clearwaterdale

clearwaterdale has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Leaving your Playboy letter aside, do you really think it's rare that women love the peen?
Thank you for responding exactly as I knew someone would. Know what? I really don't give a S*** if you belive my letter or not. I lived with for years and loved every minute, so who cares what some smart ass thinks?

Cheers
clearwaterdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:08 AM   #42
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thank you for responding exactly as I knew someone would. Know what? I really don't give a S*** if you belive my letter or not. I lived with for years and loved every minute, so who cares what some smart ass thinks?

Cheers
You still didn't answer my question - do you really think it's that rare that women love playing with the peen?
Old 10-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #43
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
....I really don't give a S***.....
What is the point of the stars? I mean you have to be an adult to be on this site, and since it is a message board you do have to know how to read. Anyone that would be offended by seeing the word SHIT is probably going to be just as offended by an S followed by 3 stars. It is pretty obvious that the intended word is of course SHIT. But however if your intention was to say you really don't give a SONG, then by all means forgive my impertinence.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #44
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
lol.. if you donkey punch here I doubt you would ever get anything again,,,hahaha :P
With that lovely tale of torture && a hero that freed himself from the clutches of a tease under my belt... I'm sure it'll be worth it! I can picture telling it at the local watering hole.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #45
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
LOL! ABC! NAMBLA!
... Why are you yelling Sesame Street curse words at me:'(
Old 10-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #46
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Being teased is incredible though! It's the best bit. And it wouldn't have to be so long as to be torturous.
I should have read the post first then multied... Sorry. Anywhat! I don't do good with torture. Or sexual teasing. I start convulsing && speaking latin while the bed rocks then levitates. No bueno. SMH. I DO like to sexually torture though. Now thats a hoot before the toot
Old 10-18-2011, 08:37 PM   #47
mandylover

mandylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjmccoy View Post
Hmmmm, What about "pacifier titty"? or is that redundant?
Awesome. Now if I could just gain weight from breast milk (and if her tits where always that swollen, we'd be in business).
mandylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #48
Ms34_25_49inches

Ms34_25_49inches has said some nice things

I had a friend like that. she would always need dick in her mouth...when her man was on the phone, or playing games, watching tv etc.
Ms34_25_49inches is offline   Reply With Quote