Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title
Question Feedees and Gainers: How did your weight gain journey begin?

How old were you when you began to purposely put on weight? And what reactions did you receive from family and friends at the beginning or along the way?
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

For me, everything started to go downhill years ago after I turned 21. More drinking, late night meals, and a poor diet contributed to my gain. But I always thought I was very fat, anyways, so I didn't really notice.

One day, my friend and I were playing with a scale in a store. I saw the number, and I thought my eyes were gonna pop outta my head. It read 210! I had steady gained about 40 lbs over the indeterminate years. Despite my efforts, that number kept creeping up.

When I was nearing my 30s, I had a tragic year and lost a couple friends. I ate for comfort, and started trolling the internet for other people who liked bellies. Found a couple encouragers and decided to change my body shape. Boy, was that fun! But then I had to stop due to some life issues.

I topped out at 285. Over 60 lbs over three years. Went down to 245 and hovered there for a while. Then 260 for years. Currently, I'm at 275, and wondering about just going for the 300 mark.

There you have it, there it is.
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Years ago, I have to admit that I was 'conditioned' by previous ssbbw gf/s that they didn't find bhm/ssbhm attractive, so I was strictly a feeder.
I had a g/f who shared her feelings to me about ssbhm, as it helped open the door of possibilities as it allowed me to be a mutual gainer.
It had such a profound affect as I sought to make changes with employment, doctors etc. to bring it closer to reality.
I have family members/friends/coworkers who disapprove whether silently or shaking their head when they look directly at my belly but with so much time at work and how things have evolved that's neither here nor there.
Sensing 300 is a definite possibility for 2010, but time will tell as I was 267 weeks ago, 258 Tuesday so we'll see.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

Lets see..my x husband was a closet feeder and he had no idea ..he worked at a steak house and at night 1am would run into the bedroom with 3 huge bags of lobster,steak,rolls with honey butter,.oh he brought home alot oh cheesecake as well..also baked poto with bacon and cheese..at first I was like hey I cant eat this stuff so close to time to go to bed..he said but if you dont eat with me now we wont be able to eat together(see how easy it was...lol) so I went from 300-600 in 9 yrs..well more like 5 but this went on for 9 years..it was a dream..I lost weight in order to get bypass surgery that my friend talked me into..I got down to 430 and just as I was ready to do the surgery my friend died of complications so noo way.. so I pourposly gained from 430- back up to 600..
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
jennam

jennam can now change their title

I've been drawn to getting fat for as long as I can remember. I was just a kid when I noticed I was chubby and I loved it and hated it all at the same time. All my life, I've played with 10 or 20 pounds...just enough to have a pudgy belly and round behind. But, I never really got "fat" until the last couple of years. It used to be that 148 was my TOP weight. Now, I'm at 162 with a 42 inch waist(46 inches at the widest part of my belly). I'm not sure where its going, but I LOVE my belly and I'm am so very turned on by the thought of hitting 170!
jennam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
stele69

stele69 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennam View Post
Now, I'm at 162 with a 42 inch waist(46 inches at the widest part of my belly). I'm not sure where its going, but I LOVE my belly and I'm am so very turned on by the thought of hitting 170!
Well jennam, here we all are encouraging you in your target
we LOVE your belly too !!! Is very nice and cute
well Xmas is becoming close and i wish you a good stuffing of sweet and good cakes and pies. In Italy on Xmas we eat traditionally cakes as 'panettone' , 'pandoro' , 'torrone' and so on.
See you babe
stele69 is offline   Reply With Quote