Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
intriguestorywriter

intriguestorywriter has said some nice things
Default Friends as FAs too

To those of you who are FA's, do you find that a lot of your friends have the same preferences? If not, do they openly accept yours?

Last edited by intriguestorywriter; 11-04-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: I tried to delete it and it didn't work.
intriguestorywriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by intriguestorywriter View Post
To those of you who are FA's, do you find that a lot of your friends have the same preferences? If not, do they openly accept yours?
The only FAs I know and interact with are all online. Be that as it may be, many share my all that I have talked with share my preference on one level or another and several share my fetish for gaining, either in fiction or in the real world on various levels, although not all.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have two gay male friends in real life who are out chubby chasers and date bears. I have one bi-sizual lesbian friend that genuinely does not have a preference for fat or thin women and loves them all equally. I have a few friends with fat partners who have never identified themselves as fas. All my friends know i am an 'fa' and none have ever had a problem with that, it is just a small part of who i am.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I honestly can't tell about my friends. Most of them don't seem to have a "type", and date people of many different sizes.

Since I used to do this before I started understanding that only fat people really did it for me, there's no way to tell if they preferred their fat partners without interrogating them....which I don't feel like doing
Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

None of my friends are FA per se, although a few might be described around here as some degree of bi-sizual. I've never used the term FA with them, but they know I have no complaints at all about my wife's size.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've got one friend who I indirectly met through dimensions. I see him maybe once a month or so. Out of my regular friend, none are FAs that I know of.
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #7
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. No.

2. Yes.

It's no more likely for anyone else to like fat guys at to be gay, like Asian Catholic schoolgirls, trannies, or skinny black girls. Everyone likes what they like.

Openly accepting what others like is part of being a rationale, mature adult.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joh View Post
I've got one friend who I indirectly met through dimensions. I see him maybe once a month or so. Out of my regular friend, none are FAs that I know of.
Forgot to answer the second part of the question.

So, yes, they seem to. At least they haven't said anything. Sometimes I wonder if they truly understand my sexuality though..
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lately I've been a bit more open with my friends about my preference for big men, and my housemate actually told me that she's of a like mind.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

No, my friends don't share my taste in this, but then they don't share my tastes in cultural matters generally, so I think they simply accept it and chalk it up to another way in which I was born in the wrong century.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #11
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

I was lucky to find out near the beginning of my high school career that one of my best friends throughout school liked larger women too. Now, he does not like nearly the same type of largeness as me (i.e. 350 lbs. and up), yet he always used to agree with me whenever I commented on a thin girl needing to gain some weight. And, he likes big butts too, which is nice because that is nearly all I used to and still talk about.

Other than him though, I know of no other friends who specifically like bigger women.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Outside of friends I've made at dances, yes. One kid I went to middle and high school with. We never talked about it. Other friends with "mainstream" tastes are aware of my preference.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #13
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually I have several that I've met over the years. Most don't go as far in range as I do, but many of my friends at least feel somewhat the way I do.

I haven't gotten too much flack from friends about it. I did when we were just kids (i.e. 12 lol), but these days it's rarely if ever a big deal at all. We just agree to not feel the same and it's usually a very quick conversation.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #14
Verdant

Verdant has said some nice things

1. I had a friend in high school who resembled me in several ways, including being good with numbers and having an odd sense of humor, and I later found out he was an FA. He started dating my ex-girlfriend, and she got quite fat and seemed to just love talking about how big she was in public. Then I started noticing that she had a small bevy of male admirers among our mutual friends that would swoon when she discussed her weight gain.
So I think that FAs are not uncommon among my hometown community.

2. I've never had a bad reaction when I've discussed it, but when I was dating a fat girl my friends at the time were openly opposed to the relationship. It could have been another factor, but the response was nearly uniformly negative.
Verdant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #15
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

it's quite lonely being the only fa in my group, most people assume that it's to do with confidence issues, the only thing that changed though when my new circle of mates found out is that they stopped talking to me about skinny chicks
Old 11-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #16
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
When I was a schoolboy I had a friend who had the same fat preference. After a ONS, of course I was jealous, he stated there is nothing sexier than a fattie.
Many men have a preference for chubby or even very fat women. I have met o lot of men who confirmed this and a lot more are in the closet.
I'm married to a SSBBW and nobody of our friends has ever made negative comments on my I have a fat wife because I adore fat women. Loving fatties is an absolute normal behavior.

Last edited by Blockierer; 11-08-2009 at 08:22 AM. Reason: :)
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've had several friends who like a guy with some meat on his bones but none of them are into much larger (300-350+) like I am. However, I'm lucky enough to have met a few girls from the FFA fat-o-sphere whom I stay in touch with - I have a special friendship with them like I don't have with my other friends. I think FFAs just tend to be simply awesome chicks. And I'm not biased
Old 12-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
One time a regular contributor to one of my technology magazines walked up to me at a trade show and told me that he was also a subscriber to Dimensions.

I've really never had an issue with friends not accepting my preference. Of course, through the better part of my life, my social circles have very much been inside our community.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #19
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't know if any of my friends are FAs, mostly because we don't usually talk about these sorts of things when we're together. As for accepting my preferences, one does. The others don't know about my preferences because I haven't told them. However, I am pretty sure they would accept it. They're pretty open-minded that way.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:09 PM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm only talking about people who I haven't met from a plus sized website.

Now, with that said I am the only male that is open about liking big girls out of the friends circle so to speak.

There could be others who are either in the closet or just simply haven't been asked, either way the only F/A friends I have offline are the ones I met through BBW bashes, dances and meetups.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #21
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know of one friend who admitted to me that he's a FA, but not a feeder. He's the only one I know of so far, though.

Nobody else that knows has given me a hard time about it, either. Granted, I don't know how many know exactly, but I've never heard anything about it negatively, when I hear anything at all.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:15 AM   #22
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

Quote:
A couple of my friends have similar preferences but not to the point where they label themselves FA much less feeder. I don't know that I would go as far to say that all my friends have been openly accepting of my preference, but it has never been a big topic of discussion for the most part. I like what I like and they like what they like and we leave it at that.
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #23
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have never met another FA, at least not knowingly.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:14 AM   #24
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

my room mate and i both prefer larger men. we openly discuss that and feederism. we both are quite aware im way more into it then she is.
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:16 AM   #25
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gonna try to convert one of my friends next week, wish me luck.