Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
25uk

25uk can now change their title
Default starting to get fat myself and love it

Hi,

I'm just wondering what feelings, or similar experiences people may have about my situation.

I have liked big guys for as long as I can remember, it's part of me and I just find some big guys Delicious.

I have met a gorgeous big guy, and we are very much in love. I've found out more recently that he likes big girls too. I suspected this for a while, mainly because I met him on a bbw/bhm dating site, but he never really told me outright. But I have only truly found out since I have put some weight on, and tend to get lots more attention paid to my chubby bits.

I have been chubby in the past, but was actually pretty average when we met, say about 11 stone, size 12-14 (I'm 5 foot 7ish). I guess I have got comfy and put quite a bit of weight on, and in particular have a nice round tummy, and big squishy thighs, and big boobs. I got weighed the other day and I'm now 13 and a half stone, and I'd say I'm probably UK size 18 now.

Anyway...I'll get to the point. I feel allot sexier now I'm bigger, and just love the way he rubs, and grabs my tummy, and jiggles my bum, and thighs.. I often fantasise about putting more weight on. Obviously I find him sexy too, but I can get just as turned on about me being/getting fat.

Does anyone else have similar experiences, and do they think that I sound fat/chubby?

25uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
mergirl
Executive Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

*I know this is the bhm/ffa board.. but i'm just going with the ffa bit if thats ok. lol*
Its weird because its kind of uncanny because this sounds almost exactly like me. When i met my partner i was about 11st(ish) We will have been dating for 2 years in January and i am now about 14 and a half.. nearing 15st. (oh i'm 5ft 6)
So i would say i have had a simmilar experience. I have also always wanted to be fat since i was young-Though its not something i would actively persue, i'm not a gainer but if i gain i think i look hotter.. hmm if you get what i mean?. I think because generally i think softness and curves and fat looks plush and beautiful i feel more beautiful when i feel a bit softer and curvier and plusher too i suppose.
Anyway, I think you will find a lot of people who feel the same way you do about your gaining weight fantasies. Have fun. x

Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
25uk

Hi,

Of course that's ok. I totally understand what you mean, it's only just recently dawned on me that I like being bigger, although I'm sure if I had of received the attention from previous boyfriends I would have already been this size. I hope your partner appreciates your curves xx
Old 11-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
mergirl
Executive Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25uk View Post
Hi,

Of course that's ok. I totally understand what you mean, it's only just recently dawned on me that I like being bigger, although I'm sure if I had of received the attention from previous boyfriends I would have already been this size. I hope your partner appreciates your curves xx
Hmm..i don't think she wants me to get any fatter but i think she likes me as i am. Though, she does tend to appreciate the muscley types -Sports women like the williams sisters etc.. which frankly my body is never going to look like! I like lounging and food too much! lmao
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

25, you might get a different take on this over on the FA board....and you are certainly not the only FA who has gone through something similar. Have seen a lot of posts along those lines over the years.

(you'd also get a different take on the weight board, but there it would probably be more along the lines of encouragement to keep gaining, while on the FA you may find FA--of whichever gender--who have gone through the same).

For what it is worth, my story is closer to Mer's; I always new that I was interested in being heavier, but tried to resist it. After getting married I did gain some, and like it, but as my wife is not an FA I've gone back to working at not gaining more. So not so much like your case, but another example of someone who focused on being an FA, but also likes being fat.

PS: enjoy it!
Old 11-06-2009, 03:26 AM   #6
25uk

Thanks for the tip Tadd, I'll post on the FA board.

Mergirl - I agree far to much effort to have a body like that! Don't think it would ever be achievable for me! I asked my boyfriend last night how "big" he likes his girls, and he said not much bigger than I am now!! Better watch it then, don't wanna get too comfy and chubby for him Although this surprises me after all the attention he gives my tummy, thighs which are definitely where I have put the weight on.