Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fine Arts Archive

Old 01-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #26
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #27
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

God your pics make me thirsty
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #28
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Old 03-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #29
BrokenCassette

Old 04-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #30
BrokenCassette

here's some new stuff~

Old 11-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #31
BrokenCassette

It's been a while! But here's some new stuff~

Old 11-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #32
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things

I love your art work! Many exclamation points!!! I am completely speechless. I've seriously never seen such great art devoted to BHMs. The only BHM art I've seen has been rendered by gay artists. I never knew there were FFA artists out there.

Their shapes and profiles, their expressions, humor, their hotness and adorableness, all of your guys are a dream. They are hilarious and whimsical. The bulging and ripping clothing, the food and eating scenes, the fruit and angel themes, the outfits and costumes, the inflation comics… Pure FFA delight.
What can I say but I love your vision of BHM hotness. Your images are g r e a t…!

And the sketch morph is fantastic. I was always jealous of FAs who have their female morphs - wow, now I have one! Thanks for sharing your awesome artwork.
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #33
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great stuff
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #34
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Love these more recent pieces, and very cool animation test! Thanks for sharing them here!

Brenda
Old 01-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #35
BrokenCassette

Sorry this is such a late response, but thank you guys so much~! Donnybrook, you are too kind~ <3

It fills me with joy that there's people out there who enjoy my stuff as much as I enjoy making it

Old 01-30-2011, 10:54 AM   #36
BrokenCassette

Old 02-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #37
BrokenCassette

a little something for valentine's day~
Old 02-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #38
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So I'm besically stalking you all over the internets but man your stuff is just plain good.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #39
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things

BrokenCassette,

You have done it again. Such wonderful art. I love Mr. Valentine’s Day man’s belly. Perfect! And the measurements drawings are hilarious. “Were you supposed to write down the numbers?” “Probably.” What can I say but brilliance. I simply adore your BHM guys. What a dream they are.

Thank you for your wonderful drawings!

Donnybrook
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #40
BrokenCassette

WillSpark: I thought your name looked familiar! XD Hehe, thank you so much, I'm so glad you're enjoying my stuff <3

Donnybrook: Thank you so so much for your continued support, it really does brighten my day~ :-D I promise to keep it comin'!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 AM   #41
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

And now that you're fully aware of my creeping, it converts me from an internet stalker to a fanboy.

Can't wait for whatever you do next!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #42
BrokenCassette

Old 03-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #43
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

We should totally spend some GIRL TIME together.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #44
BrokenCassette

A little update of new stuff~

Old 07-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #45
EternalPunishment666

EternalPunishment666 has said some nice things

Nice know to you have your pictures here too. <3
Old 07-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #46
BrokenCassette

Old 07-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #47
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love your drawings....they are done with so much affection, it just shines out of the page (or screen, I suppose).

it amused me a bit though that the horned man gets taller as he gets fatter--I guess you like them big in ever way
Old 07-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #48
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow!! You're a very talented artist! Such amazing work!
Love the BHMs.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:00 AM   #49
BrokenCassette

Thanks so much Tad and Jah! ( Tad, your comments always make me so happy~ X3 )

Old 09-13-2011, 11:18 PM   #50
BrokenCassette

a couple more~

Last edited by BrokenCassette; 09-13-2011 at 11:32 PM.