Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fine Arts Archive

Old 09-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #51
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

haha, I love the expression on Curtis's face in that last sequence, cracks me up!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #52
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Such cute pictures!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #53
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love your art! *watches on deviantART*
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #54
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I remember seeing your pictures and being inspired to dream more literally about the type of man I'd love to have. I am a visual person and it helps a lot to see how well you create those gorgeous men, as if you red my mind. Well done.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:39 AM   #55
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

I'm back y'all! In the time since I've been here I moved down to Seattle and got a new tablet, so here's some of the work I've been doing lately!

Last edited by BrokenCassette; 02-10-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: replaced with photobucket links for better images
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:32 AM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always love your drawings!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #57
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

It's good that you are doing art again! Your art is simply amazing!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:36 AM   #58
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely to have you back!

Hope we'll see more delicious new BHMs from you soon!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:55 AM   #59
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things

Broken Cassette. I'm seeing your latest additions only now. Wonderful stuff as always. Love the dreamy, big men. Do please add more work sometime!
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote