Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Which would you find more attractive?
Someone with a beautiful face, but (in your opinion) an insufficiently figure? 136 74.32%
Someone with an ideally full figure, but (in your opinion) a non-attractive face? 47 25.68%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #26
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

if i'm jerking off, the right body part is all i need to zero in on. if i'm kissing it it has to be pretty. i'd take a cute thin over an ugly fat if we're talking in sheer gun-to-my-head hypotheticals.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #27
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Well...

If you feel that she needs a 'paper bag' over her head, in order for you to be with her, well...

At the same time, if you always need the lights out when you're intimate, and that's not to hide your own shortcomings, well...

Teecher

Pears Rule.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #28
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

Definitely face. I'm not particularly drawn to any woman who's face doesn't appeal to me in some way, but a good looking face on most body types has plenty of appeal to me.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #29
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by joh View Post
I voted for the face option, but my attraction to a person's face is different than my attraction for somebody's body. I don't "get off" to a person's face, you know what I mean? It's hard to compare the two.
QFT. I will vote for the face, but the body is just as important. That being said, I have a wide range of what I find to be cute or attractive face wise. Just can't be a double bagger mutant from the hills have eyes, that's a no go...
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #30
Dusselchen

Dusselchen has said some nice things

I'll go for the face because it's the face I see first when I wake up in the morning and it's the face I'll kiss.

...Bodys can change over the time^^
Dusselchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #31
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

All other things being equal* I'd choose the smile I can't wait to see again. After that, the eyes that sparkle with aliveness. If she's happy with her size I can learn to be content with it too.

*Like that ever really happens. Minds and personalities differ far more than faces and bodies.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #32
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

uggg just my luck..everyone is looking at my face...uggg Im to old to have a pretty face look at my body please...lol
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #33
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Different parts of the face at different times...

A face is just like a congressional vote. Sometimes the eyes have it, sometimes the nose.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #34
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No compromise - both.
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #35
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Face is always more important in my book. I've seen plenty of girls of all sizes and shapes, who have a beautiful face. And in the end, when making love, that's what you're looking at...well, unless you're doing it doggy style, or maybe 69ing...
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #36
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title

I think that they are inversely proportional - the fatter a woman is, the plainer she can look and still be attractive. Which means that a thin gal must be drop dead gorgeous for me to even notice her, while I drool over huge girls who are rather homely looking. Of course, when a massive girl has a beautiful face...jackpot!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #37
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

I voted face simply because a killer smile always seems to make a person stand out more for me.
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #38
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
I've always wondered how much importance other people who admire fuller female figures assign to a beautiful face? In being attracted to a woman, is the fact that she has a sufficiently curvy figure essential? Would you -- undoubtedly with regret -- be able to overcome your lack of enthusiasm for a thin figure if her face were sufficiently beautiful?

I suppose the easiest way to measure this is with two options: Would you be more attracted to someone with a gorgeous face, but an insufficiently full figure? Or someone with an ideally full figure, but a face that you don't find attractive?

(Obviously this question doesn't factor in other aspects of attraction, such as character, compatibility, etc. Therefore, let's stipulate, "All other things being equal...")

EDIT: Whoops. Can't edit poll questions, it seems, but that first line should read, "Someone with a beautiful face, but (in your opinion) an insufficiently full figure?"

The face is the most important aspect of beauty--the smile, the sparkle of the eyes, the cheekbones, the lips--the symmetry. Someone with a magnificent face stops the world and you always remember that face. That's the first thing you see when you talk to someone--their face.

I heard a lot of guys say a girl most have a hot face to go with that banging body, else she is just a jumpoff--fyck her and forget about her (butterface). Facial beauty is essential.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #39
orin

orin can now change their title

I think i am more critical over a messed up body shape ...

but i would love to have both ....

but a really nice big booty curvy body with an average face i can live with

a beautiful face but a body that is not all that ... will not do it for me
orin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #40
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I noticed people with beautiful faces no matter how the body looks are treated better in society. The face mesmerizes people. When I see someone with an awesome face, I admit, I am struck. God, the smile is a powerful thing. Look at the president, his smile is amazing.

Of course, ideally you want to have both a banging body and an awesome face.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #41
KittyKitten

double post

Last edited by KittyKitten; 11-22-2009 at 05:00 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:37 AM   #42
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is no choice for "someone who is an easy mark."
Old 11-23-2009, 12:42 AM   #43
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
There is no choice for "someone who is an easy mark."
......Huh?
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #44
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
if i'm jerking off, the right body part is all i need to zero in on. if i'm kissing it it has to be pretty. i'd take a cute thin over an ugly fat if we're talking in sheer gun-to-my-head hypotheticals.
See, i really think there would actually have to be a gun pointed towards my head to actually answer this..
I am having images of people fucking a floating pretty head (like in return to oz -The rare adult version) or a headless body.
Oh actually.. its kinna like re-animator!! haha..Thats the best scene ever!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #45
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh actually.. its kinna like re-animator!! haha..Thats the best scene ever!
ZOMG...i totally remember that movie from when I was little I think it's still in my parents VHS collection somewhere...wow...that movie was a true "classic" rofl...
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #46
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
The two are connected. If a woman has a really attractive body, her face just tends to fit in almost no matter what. Similarly, if a woman has a really pretty face it tends to make her whole body look cute.
WHAT??????? Boy, are you smokin' that whacky weed?????
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #47
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And for the record, a great body outweighs a great face for me ANY time. If a woman has a face like Janet Jackson but she looks like Pee-Wee Herman in an evening gown--it ain't gonna work for me. But I'd probably be more attracted to her if she had an imperfect nose, a missing tooth and a bad eye if she had a phenomenal body. That's just me, y'all.

LOL...I'm surprise the PC brigade hasn't stormed in this thread to read us the riot act!
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #48
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
If the public has a belief that, say, skinny Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated models are prettier than plus-size models, it may have less to do with their figures, and more to do with their faces. If you had more plus-size models whose faces are as beautiful as those of the skinny models, then the public would sooner associate beauty with curves than with thinness.
Do I understand this right? Are you saying that big girls have uglier faces than skinny models? And that that is even a hurdle for people liking curves?

I absolutely love round faces! (Even if the woman is not big.) But the choice between the face and the figure is a difficult one. Both are important, but on a different level. A woman may have the most beautiful face I could imagine, but if she does not have the figure to match it, there will be no sexual attraction. Conversely, there needs to be some facial attraction as well.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #49
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
LOL...I'm surprise the PC brigade hasn't stormed in this thread to read us the riot act!
That's what's so strangely unique about this poll. There is no Politically Correct answer. Are we more superficial if we judge a woman by her face, or by her figure? We're damned either way!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #50
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
That's what's so strangely unique about this poll. There is no Politically Correct answer. Are we more superficial if we judge a woman by her face, or by her figure? We're damned either way!
As the poll creator, I'll take that as a compliment. And aesthetics are not necessarily superficial. That's a modern prejudice. The Neoplatonists, just to use one example, would have strongly disagred.

Anyway, I have said this before, and I'll say this again -- I do NOT think that there is any moral superiority to liking a woman better for her personality than her appearance. To those who say, "So what if she won the looks lottery?" I say, "So what if she won the personality lottery?" or "So what if she won the intelligence lottery?" A person isn't responsible for their own good genes in brains or beauty. Both are just the luck of the draw.

Discriminating against someone who got screwed in the personality luck-of-the-draw doesn't make you a better person than discriminating against someone who got screwed in the beauty luck-of-the-draw. It's just the case that those who won the brains lottery, but not looks, have (naturally) been able to do better P.R. for themselves than those who won the beauty lottery, but not brains. But strip away the social conditioning, and you're just left with one type of favoratism vs. another.

Let's hear it for politically incorrect threads. I'd like to see more. And have you noticed something? This thread has (so far) been a model of civility and reasonable discussion.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote