Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Which would you find more attractive?
Someone with a beautiful face, but (in your opinion) an insufficiently figure? 136 74.32%
Someone with an ideally full figure, but (in your opinion) a non-attractive face? 47 25.68%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #176
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I don't agree with that Verdant. Are you saying that if you see a very pretty thin woman its the same as seeing a very pretty fat woman then?
i can't speak for Verdant, but i can speak for myself (and hope it's not too late to address this portion of the discussion.

when i see a skinny woman with a pretty face, i can admit she's pretty... from an objective standpoint. there will be no sexual attraction to her (read: skinny girls don't give me boners), but i'd understand that she was pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #177
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i can't speak for Verdant, but i can speak for myself (and hope it's not too late to address this portion of the discussion.

when i see a skinny woman with a pretty face, i can admit she's pretty... from an objective standpoint. there will be no sexual attraction to her (read: skinny girls don't give me boners), but i'd understand that she was pretty.
What about if you saw a handsom fat or thin guy? could you find them pretty or handsome even?
Old 12-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #178
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
What about if you saw a handsom fat or thin guy? could you find them pretty or handsome even?
oh, most definitely.
for example, George Clooney is a dreamboat.
and that Jack Black is fucking adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #179
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
oh, most definitely.
for example, George Clooney is a dreamboat.
and that Jack Black is fucking adorable.
I agree.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #180
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

stop fancying men!!!

Quote:
I agree.
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:11 AM   #181
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
stop fancying men!!!
tee hee..now you have made it all taboo and sexy!! Anyway, you are the more the man fancier than i, what with your russel brand and john travolta obsession.. (btw, they are both men that lezzers fancy!)
Old 12-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #182
PYT_bigandbeautiful

PYT_bigandbeautiful has said some nice things
Default face

Face would be over body for me. If I'm going to be waking up to someone....I don't want to be scared of them at first sight. lol...Plus....I have a thing for beautiful eyes,lips,jawline...etc etc So, it works for me.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:52 PM   #183
PYT_bigandbeautiful

PYT_bigandbeautiful has said some nice things

Quote:
tee hee..now you have made it all taboo and sexy!! Anyway, you are the more the man fancier than i, what with your russel brand and john travolta obsession.. (btw, they are both men that lezzers fancy!)
So, Russel Brand is ....godddddd....soooo sexy! Man.....why did you bring up dessert? lol mwahaha Russel brand and whip cream....and hand cu---nvm

continue your conversation as normal
Old 12-18-2009, 07:47 AM   #184
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some interesting research re faces: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weir...-79546727.html
Old 12-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #185
mergirl

I read that we rate the attractiveness of a face from the first few weeks of life. We have a preference for symmetrical faces because we form prototypes for what a face should look like and so adhere to this preference for symmetry as we get older.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #186
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

I think the research in that article is pretty persuasive. There are other qualities that it doesn't address, such as whether fat in the female face helps beautify it. I think it definitely does, and I'd say most people instinctively do too (think of dolls' faces), if they're attracted to women. On the other hand, people who are attracted to men (whether they're men or women) seem to like the chiselled look instead, which is probably why the fashion world loves female models with androgynous-looking hard faces.

But for symmetry and all, I'd wager that research is correct.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #187
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
I think the research in that article is pretty persuasive. There are other qualities that it doesn't address, such as whether fat in the female face helps beautify it. I think it definitely does, and I'd say most people instinctively do too (think of dolls' faces), if they're attracted to women. On the other hand, people who are attracted to men (whether they're men or women) seem to like the chiselled look instead, which is probably why the fashion world loves female models with androgynous-looking hard faces.

But for symmetry and all, I'd wager that research is correct.
I disagree with your premise about fat faces and gender (I'd bet every FFA at Dims would, too), but what are you trying to claim about the fashion industry? If it is another tired variation on the idea that gay men run the fashion world and they make all the women conform to their beliefs about attractiveness, and if it weren't for those pesky gay men, all women in media would be plump luscious BBWs, then knock it off. Its a terrible, erroneous stereotype, and it also ignores the fact that 'the gays' have a thriving bear/fat subculture themselves.

FWIW, fat in faces, to me at least, equals youth, regardless of the gender of the person with the fat face. Youth, to me, is not a gendered commodity, so I appreciate fat masculine faces and fat feminine faces the same.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #188
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I disagree with your premise about fat faces and gender (I'd bet every FFA at Dims would, too), but what are you trying to claim about the fashion industry? If it is another tired variation on the idea that gay men run the fashion world and they make all the women conform to their beliefs about attractiveness, and if it weren't for those pesky gay men, all women in media would be plump luscious BBWs, then knock it off. Its a terrible, erroneous stereotype, and it also ignores the fact that 'the gays' have a thriving bear/fat subculture themselves.
This!

Also, Kioewen, if you are at all familiar with catwalk models, you will know that models with round-ish faces and traditionally feminine, doll-like features (eg. Lily Cole, Gemma Ward) have been extremely popular for quite a while now, more so than the ones with chiselled, traditionally masculine features like Gisele.

This is Lily Cole. Does she look the slightest bit manly to you?

I am attracted to women only and I love androgynous faces. Doll faces don't do much for me. I know straight FFAs and even non-FFAs who tell me they prefer a guy who looks soft and even "pretty".

Last edited by Cors; 12-28-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #189
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

just wondering, does anyone here own up to intentionally hooking up w girls for their bangin body and overlooking a face that - for the sake of no negativity let's not say ugly - isn't their ideal?

i've been with a few. who cares? you find something you like about someone and bang it. i never really saw the point of caring how exact someone looks when the end goal is a romp or two. if you're marrying them that's a different story. it's not about standards though, it's about meeting your personal demands and making yourself happy.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #190
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is tough, because my ideal BBW would have to be 400 pounds with a double stomach, huge thighs and arms and a pretty face, I will have to think about it.