Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-26-2006, 07:42 PM   #1
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Gendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot pics
Default So, how many here ARE feeders?

Or share feeder feelings? "Non-practicing feeders" if you will.
Gendo Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

I'm still not sure if I'd ever actually be willing to take part in it, but I have the desire, or at least inclination to.
Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:11 PM   #3
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I guess I'd qualify as would-be feeder -- It's a preference/fantasy, but certainly not a requirement.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:36 PM   #4
vlrga
Too colorful for sanity!

vlrga can now change their title

I'm not really looking to get into any serious relationships at this point in life, but if/when I do, and the guy enjoys it, a little feeding could certainly turn out to be a fun experience.

Otherwise, fantasies are just fantasies.
vlrga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:43 PM   #5
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I kind of am. Not too serious about it though, it's more of a fantasy than a realness... most of the time anyway. Sometimes we like to get kinky

=Divals
Old 04-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #6
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i am, but i sometimes question myself. for example, i love seeing my girlfriend eat alot and hopefully gain weight. but her being happy means so much more to me than her weight.
collegeguy2514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #7
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One doesn't have to actually partake in the act and produce results to find feederism appealing. There is such a thing as fantasy.

For example, those who are into bondage, they don't tie their partners or have themselves tied up on a daily basis.. they might fantasize about it, but there is indeed reality.

Not to say that there are Feeders/Feedees out there living their fantasies as reality, more kudos to them... but being sexually stimulated by the idea or playing out fantasy roleplay to supply that desire is a whole other thing.

So do both sides of that fence wear the label "Feeder"? ::Shrug::

If it works for you and everyone is willing - have fun, enjoy!

Now let me go get a sandwich,
Heather
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:57 PM   #8
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm actuialy kinda confused about my personal Feederism... I'm not sure if I am or not...

On one hand, the concept of a big girl getting bigger is a concept that I think is amazing, but on the other hand, I'm perfectly content with the thought of just being with a big girl w/ out the gaining aspect. I haven't ever been able to expereiance feederism frist hand so I can't really say whether or not I am a true feeder, but I wouldn't be agenest trying it at some point to figure this out for my self.
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:39 AM   #9
LeedsFeeder

LeedsFeeder has said some nice things

Despite my name on here I would say I am more of an encourager.
LeedsFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:24 AM   #10
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

To me feeder/feedee relationships have varying levels of involvement the same as any other interest.You can enjoy watching your partner eat with no actual concern about gain.You can have a small interest in the gaining or you can feel that the gain is the main goal of the feeding.I haven't directly been involved in this type of relationship BUT I do enjoy watching a lady enjoy a good meal.The thought of her actually tasting each bite & savoring it.The idea that she doesn't really care to watch each little calorie,worrying about if she gains or not.Just watching her eat can be a sexual/sensual experience in itself.Is she picky?Does she take the time to actually taste & enjoy the flavor?Does she just wolf it down?Like anything else in life...to each their own I guess...
Old 04-27-2006, 09:51 AM   #11
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

**waves hand**

I keep my girls well-fed...always...
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:58 AM   #12
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me it's mostly a curiosity. Not sure I'd ever follow through on it.

That said, if a gal gains weight, woot! But if she doesn't, woot! Women in general please me.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #13
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I enjoy food...and I like to eat. But I don't eat to gain. If I gain, I gain....If I don't, I don't. And I would like a guy in my life who enjoyed the fact that I liked food, but didn't try to make me eat all the time to gain.
If that makes any sense.
Stacey
Old 04-27-2006, 03:13 PM   #14
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

I am a feedee and am being converted into a feeder as well.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:14 PM   #15
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
I enjoy food...and I like to eat. But I don't eat to gain. If I gain, I gain....If I don't, I don't. And I would like a guy in my life who enjoyed the fact that I liked food, but didn't try to make me eat all the time to gain.
If that makes any sense.
Actually makes PERFECT sense, Stacey. That's how it was with my exgirlfriend and I. She enjoyed over-eating and I enjoyed the results, so everything meshed together very well. She gained quite a bit (100lbs to be exact) with me taking her out...wasn't necessarilly all on purpose, but she never felt guilty about it.
There are some people in this world who naturally want to gain weight in thinking that it will make them look sexier (and they're right! )...my ex wasn't one of those people, but she was comfortable with the weight she had gained in knowing how much I enjoyed it. And besides, how many of you girls WOULDN'T want a boyfriend who brought mint chip ice cream over whenever he came to see you?

Last edited by UncannyBruceman; 04-27-2006 at 03:18 PM.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #16
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
And besides, how many of you girls WOULDN'T want a boyfriend who brought mint chip ice cream over whenever he came to see you?
I'd be happy with a boyfriend who brought himself over, though ice cream never hurts.
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:14 PM   #17
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wouldn't call myself a real feeder per say.

I mean, I do enjoy the site of a confident big woman eating, but then again I also enjoy the sight of a confident big woman doing most things. Although, yes there have been a few occasions where the simple act of it did wonders for me, yes.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:32 PM   #18
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love food, and I'm not ashamed to eat a lot of it at the dining hall or where ever I am. Though I wonder what my dinner dates (my boyfriend, my dormmates, there's always a bunch of people from my dorm at Brower, the dining hall) think of me!

Speaking of which, I'd like something sweet now. nums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:39 AM   #19
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

If you mean: does the idea of weight gain interest you, sexually? Yes.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:28 AM   #20
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Since I found out that there is a label for what I enjoy, fantasy and real life as well...I've felt a bit better.

Yes I am a feeder. Or maybe just an encourager. Being that the force feeding thing doesn't do much for me I've been told by a few that I'm more of an encourager.

But I also have a very active imagination, so if I do date another guy who is not into gaining, I've learned that I can rely on fantasy to help in many of my, for lack of a better word, cravings.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:37 AM   #21
Moyseku

Moyseku has said some nice things
Smile

yes, i am a feeder, and i think its okay to say it, because i like a girl well fed and see how women eat and gain, then, i am a feeder
Old 04-28-2006, 10:30 AM   #22
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb digesting this whole concept...

i am not a feeder or a feedee... this whole concept is rather new to me... i have never thought of actively gaining... in fact, the idea does not really appeal to me very much... perhaps this could be due to the fact that my body has always been my body??? i have always been big and am the same size since 8th grade... i do enjoy good food, but then again, who doesn't??? i love to eat abundant amounts of veggies, which i graze on... does that count???

if anyone is curious about my 5 hour salad, let me know...

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:47 PM   #23
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

After reading Heather's post...

Yes, I definately am one. Just because I don't know if I'd ever participate in it, I still am intrigued by it and if I make a choice not to ever feed a woman, it will be against the will of every hormone in my body.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:12 PM   #24
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel like one would be a "feeder" if it is an PREVALENT fantasy that he or she would like to make a reality or actually does make a reality... though that's just my take on the subject, which I do not know about first-hand. My fantasies about big girls have never involved food or feeding, and while it may be fun to play around with the idea, I'd be perfectly content if I didn't so I'm not really even close to a "feeder."

However I do, like many have stated, find it attractive when a girl finds no shame in putting a helping heap of food on her plate and finishing it... too many (especially college) girls who call a plate of lettuce or half a bowl of Cheerios a meal. I've found myself much more impressed with the girls- regardless of how big they are or not- who load up their breakfast plates at the dining hall with eggs and hash browns, and smother them in cheese and ketchup. I don't fantasize about them eating it, but I'm just like "go you!" Of course, if she's a big girl, that's always a big plus
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 03:02 PM   #25
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Women and food a great combination

For me, I love a woman who loves to eat; and has the abundant fleshy curvaceous body to prove it. Of course, much of her life is focused on food, focused on cooking and eating.

I'm not a stereotypical feeder. I have no funnels. I don't count calories. For me, feeding is not about how much a lady eats, but how much fun she has eating. I want her to enjoy it a lot. And I hope that she will get fatter and larger.

In my imagination, there is no limit. A woman cannot become too fat for me to want her. In reality, it's up to her what happens.

I love women. I love fat women and I love enormously fat and hungry women.