Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-30-2006, 08:46 AM   #26
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

<---loaded with feeder fantasies and desires, don't feel like acting them out in this particular relationship
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:17 AM   #27
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
<---loaded with feeder fantasies and desires, don't feel like acting them out in this particular relationship
But at least you're not a furry.

Also, a couple people have mentioned that they're not into force-feeding. This got me to thinking: I'm not into force feeding at all. If she's not enjoying it, it's not enjoyable for either party. I don't think that funnels/force-feeding/calorie counting/whatever are required for a feeder, as I understand it.

I like fat girls. I find the idea of a fat girl eating sexually appealing. I find the idea of a fat girl gaining weight sexually appealing. Obviously there are limits to these three statements, but - or at least I think - they're probably the only three fundamental things required to be a feeder. Replace "girl" with "guy," obviously, if it applies.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:54 AM   #28
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default non-practising

Most of my fantasies involve feeding and weight gain, but the real world of feederism, what little I've seen, isn't for me.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:01 PM   #29
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
And besides, how many of you girls WOULDN'T want a boyfriend who brought mint chip ice cream over whenever he came to see you?
I knew a guy who'd bring over a pint of Phish food when he'd come over to watch tv and then we'd sit side by side, eating from the container.

but, he was gay.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:47 PM   #30
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also, a couple people have mentioned that they're not into force-feeding. This got me to thinking: I'm not into force feeding at all. If she's not enjoying it, it's not enjoyable for either party.

Ummm...yeah...force is..ummm..force..not a good thing..
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #31
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default He thought about the question for a while...

Yes, I consider myself a feeder... often by fantasy, occasionally in reality.

No, not the mean, scary, stereotyped feeder that everyone is afraid of... more like the, "lets cuddle up on the sofa and eat pizza and ice cream and cookies 'til we're completely stuffed and get it on...." type of feeder that everyone LOVES! LOL
Old 05-01-2006, 03:20 PM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I consider myself a feeder

Although I don't like the term much. I like encourager better.

I am turned on by weight gain, and fantasize about it regularly. However, at the same time, in lots of years of being together, I've never pushed my wife to gain any harder than asking "would you like some dessert?" If my life had been different, and I'd met someone more into enjoying fatness, maybe I would have done more with these desires. But I didn't, so fantasy and Dimensions will suffice.

-Ed
Old 05-01-2006, 04:22 PM   #33
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Using The Force

I don't know if I believe that someone saying that they are into "force feeding" is a bad thing in and of itself. I think that with any kind of sub/dom role playing, it only works if both parties are into it and can agree on some basic ground rules.

Once you cross the line and start hurting someone, that's when things could get ugly and messy... like mom used to say, "It's all fun and games 'til someone gets hurt!"

Even though I am not really the type to be into S&M, bondage or anything like that, I think if my partner wanted me to restrain her arms with like a silk tie or some of those fuzzy handcuffs while I stuffed her full of cheesecake, I would have absolutely no problem with that (as long as it was my turn next! lol)
Old 05-01-2006, 08:56 PM   #34
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default WANNA BE...WOULD BE FEEDER...seeks feedee <G>

I have fANTAsized about feeding all my life....have had some bf's that were kinda obese..one in particular that loved to wear flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off...and his huge furry belly hanging out..he had no INHIBITIONS about his massive beer bellly...used to love watching him eat..and always encourage who ever i am with to eat more....and one day i will find the man of my dreams that will let me help him just blow up....<G>
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #35
McMuffin

I love to watch my girlfriend eat, and have, on occasion, fed her (a few spoonfuls of Ben & Jerry's, chicken alfredo) and loved it much, but the force feeding is very much a turn-off, and somewhat disturbing to me... I just love when my girl lets her constant self-doubt dissapate for a little while and enjoys eating (she's not really big at all, just pleasingly plump, and been on a diet since we started going out ) I've always told her how beautiful she really is, inside and out, and how I love that she's not a size 1, but she refuses to take my compliments at full value. so it is nice to think about her gaining, but I want her to be happy more than anything.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #36
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like to think of myself as a encourager/enabler... but usually I'm just enabling myself.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:24 PM   #37
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i have definite feeder fantasies(nice ones, actually...)...and if i ever get the opportunity to act them out, i'll take it, but it's not something i'd really push for.

i was recently put in the "feedee" position for the first time, and let me tell you...NICE. i used to not think i'd ever gain if i was in a relationship w/a feedee, but now im not so sure.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:36 AM   #38
msmithma

msmithma has said some nice things
Thumbs up me

non-practicing due to significant other's wishes but she knows about my likes
msmithma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:59 AM   #39
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack
You say that like there's something wrong with being a furry... o.o;

=Divals
Old 05-04-2006, 08:46 PM   #40
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

my girlfriend knows every minute aspect of my fantasies and likes to have fun with it. she lets me feed her sometimes (although she hasn't in a while), and she'll lift her shirt and show me her belly. sometimes she'll grab my face and shove it into her soft abdomen. *muah*!

but am i a feeder? like most people have said, i guess more of an encourager. fantasy-wise, yes. i love the idea of fattening a woman. and as much as i would love to see my baby grow to be 400lbs, i would rather her be happy and healthy.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:52 PM   #41
bellylover

I have a feeder side in me, but not practicing since my gf isn't happy with her current weight...
Old 05-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #42
lizzy

lizzy has said some nice things

In the past, I've thought of myself as a feeder. I always enjoyed feeding people. My boyfriends always got fatter between going out and my cooking. Then I began dating a guy who turned the tables. He was already quite fat and I slowly realized he enjoyed watching me eat and gain weight. It was a very fattening realationship.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:43 PM   #43
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't get the idea of trying to fatten someone into fitting some kind of physical ideal or fetish. Seems a heck of a lot easier just to get someone that you are attracted to as they are to begin with.

Plus watching people eat kinda grosses me out.

If that's what a couple is into, more power too them. But it's really not for me.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:08 AM   #44
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Hello

Well I must qualify myself as a feeder I mean I'm still single and ya'll I'm still looking for Single Fat Admirers on this Dimensions Message Board because I really need a boyfriend online because I want to know that I have someone who feels the same way about me gainng as I do because my parents are anti for me gaining weight especially my father he gets on nerves at times because he gets on me for eating so many sweets well someones my nerves go bad I need to eat and it feels good eating and getting that pain off my chest sometimes I cry because it hurts me and I tell him that he says Hurtful words but does he listen nope! He continues...But yes I'm a Feeder in mind but I like Bigger Guys so pm me my SN is ChristianSista45 as you see by my AIM Icon
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:21 PM   #45
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I'm a feeder. hold on a sec...

/me grabs a butterfly net and chases his politcial aspirations off into the sunset.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:12 PM   #46
interesting monster

interesting monster can now change their title

Yes, I gravitate towards it. More so now than at any other point in my life. No, I haven't done it. It's funny, accepting the FA part of me was easy...the feeder part? Not so much. It's been quite the internal debate.

Will I ever do it?
Oh yeah.
You know it.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:38 PM   #47
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
I don't get the idea of trying to fatten someone into fitting some kind of physical ideal or fetish. Seems a heck of a lot easier just to get someone that you are attracted to as they are to begin with.

Plus watching people eat kinda grosses me out.

If that's what a couple is into, more power too them. But it's really not for me.
You know, for me the eating part is almost better than the weight gain part. Don't ask why, because I haven't got a clue. Actually I'm pretty open about that part, some of my friends know I get turned on by girls eating stuff. But it has to be the right sort of stuff. Usually dessert-type things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack
Hey, I happen to be furry and I'm very offended.

Oh, a furry. Nevermind. I just really need a shave and a haircut.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:08 AM   #48
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whoa, Moonchild, you're from New Jersey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:33 AM   #49
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

I can't imagine myself being into this in reality because the most important thing to me in a relationship is love and when you are in love with someone they could be 150 lbs or 250 lbs and it doesn't matter.

but I like viewing before and after photos online or when a I see a slim girl get fat it's pretty hot.
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:40 AM   #50
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know. I have never practiced feeding. But, I am a FA, and I love to seeing a women enjoy a meal. However, I never enjoyed the idea of force feeding, or gaining until the person is bed ridden and, respect the fact it's the other person's body. So, I don't know.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote