Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-02-2007, 12:43 PM   #51
Lucasb1988

Lucasb1988 has said some nice things

I have never actully fed anyone but I would love to try it.
Lucasb1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #52
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

*Slides in through window*

Sorry I'm late.

<----Feeder

I love everything about it. Full mouths, stuffed bellies, weight gain...gimme.
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #53
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
**waves hand**

I keep my girls well-fed...always...
Yeah, I noticed...she posted some pics on another thread! LOL

(I'm glad to see you guys happy, Bruce )
Old 05-02-2007, 03:10 PM   #54
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173 View Post

Sorry I'm late.
Yeah, don't worry about that. This thread was dead for....not quiiiiite a whole year before it got resurrected.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #55
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Yeah, don't worry about that. This thread was dead for....not quiiiiite a whole year before it got resurrected.
I read what i posted almost a year ago..and was like...I DONT REMEMBER saying that.....wow...still an encourager ...love the *IDEA* of being a *FEeder*..but meeting someone to actually enjoy that with....easier said then done I have learned in the past year,,,tons of men love the *FANTASY* of me being their *FFEDER* specifically ONLINE...but real life....hmmmm
Old 05-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #56
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HAY LUK IM POSTING IN A YEAROLD THRED

And the OP was banned, too!
Old 05-02-2007, 06:46 PM   #57
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
**waves hand**

I keep my girls well-fed...always...
Keep up the great work, cause the one you're with now is looking absolutely INCREDIBLE in her last few updates.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:47 PM   #58
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
Keep up the great work, cause she's looking absolutely INCREDIBLE in the last few updates.
Who is this that we're talking about now? o.o

=Divals
Old 05-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #59
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm more of an encourager, although I could certainly be a feeder to a woman who implicitly made me aware she wanted it. But force feeding is only a fantasy, and only one I have when I'm feeling sadistic.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #60
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board

My experiences have been few, but I feel extremely blessed to have had any at all- considering how many feeders are relegated to the realm of the theoretical.

That being said:

Yo.
Giraffes?Giraffes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:37 PM   #61
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I posted in here already, didn't I? Crap, I didn't notice how old it was until I posted. Dangit, why are we digging up graves?
Old 05-02-2007, 09:03 PM   #62
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
I posted in here already, didn't I? Crap, I didn't notice how old it was until I posted. Dangit, why are we digging up graves?
Thread necromancy is bad, mmm'kay? We don't need forum zombies.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:21 PM   #63
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah, what the heck's goin' on here? I just read through this whole thread wondering why I hadn't noticed it until today... then I noticed that all the posts on the first two pages were dated 2006. I even gave Heather some rep for a year-old post .

All that said... yep, I'm an encourager, which is the term I prefer. As I've said in other threads, I'd love to find a partner who was genuinely into it, but if that doesn't happen I'm happy to keep it in fantasy, which is where it has remained so far. I'm an FA first and an encourager second, so if my partner doesn't want to gain, I can still enjoy her just the way she is .

And Bruce? Having seen those parking lot photos, all I have to say to you is: AWESOME WORK DUDE . (I also dig your kilt.)
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:29 AM   #64
Mr_Longhair

Mr_Longhair has said some nice things
Talking Well...

I thought I was a feeder but I dont shove food in any mouth (exept on very special occasions) but I do encourage and enable growth and are not shy about my preference... but does that make me a feeder...sort of i guess...
well ..... I just love "fluufff" on ladies...

....does that meen i am a "fluffer"....lol
Mr_Longhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:53 AM   #65
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Woo! Old post!

Feeder first, FA second. Currently in a feeder/feedee relationship.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:41 AM   #66
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
HAY LUK IM POSTING IN A YEAROLD THRED

And the OP was banned, too!

Am I missing something here? There are many threads that are "resurrected" and its all good, brings interesting topics back up for people who haven't seen them yet and wouldn't find them otherwise.

Was there a post somewhere else about old threads that I missed?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:43 AM   #67
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerFA View Post
Yeah, what the heck's goin' on here? I just read through this whole thread wondering why I hadn't noticed it until today... then I noticed that all the posts on the first two pages were dated 2006. I even gave Heather some rep for a year-old post .

All that said... yep, I'm an encourager, which is the term I prefer. As I've said in other threads, I'd love to find a partner who was genuinely into it, but if that doesn't happen I'm happy to keep it in fantasy, which is where it has remained so far. I'm an FA first and an encourager second, so if my partner doesn't want to gain, I can still enjoy her just the way she is .

And Bruce? Having seen those parking lot photos, all I have to say to you is: AWESOME WORK DUDE . (I also dig your kilt.)
Well Im sure Heather appreciates it anyway, lol. year old post rep is just as good as today rep :P
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:18 PM   #68
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

after reading my post in here, i kinda want to change my answer.

no matter how you slice it, im a feeder. even though i've never been in a feeder/feedee relationship, i want to.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #69
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Am I missing something here? There are many threads that are "resurrected" and its all good, brings interesting topics back up for people who haven't seen them yet and wouldn't find them otherwise.

Was there a post somewhere else about old threads that I missed?
Most of the time it's considered poor forum etiquette to bring up ancient threads unless there's something compelling and interesting to be said about it. And even then, if the thread's older than a couple months, it's usually a better idea to make a new one, reference the old one, and make said interesting point.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #70
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Most of the time it's considered poor forum etiquette to bring up ancient threads unless there's something compelling and interesting to be said about it. And even then, if the thread's older than a couple months, it's usually a better idea to make a new one, reference the old one, and make said interesting point.
that all depends on what forum you are on. i've been on forums that would much rather have an old thread brought back from the dead than have a new one on the same topic started.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:12 PM   #71
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile

Feeder and FA. I always admire a BBW with a Healthy Appettite.
For me - I guess I'm 'picky' what I eat. I can say that my taste buds have changed over time. I would enjoy a home cooked meal and or going nice restaurant (diner, pizzeria,cafe etc. ) as oppossed to most fast food places.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #72
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
that all depends on what forum you are on. i've been on forums that would much rather have an old thread brought back from the dead than have a new one on the same topic started.
Out of all the boards I've been on, there are only one or two like that. Which is why I said "most of the time".
Old 05-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #73
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

Quote:
Out of all the boards I've been on, there are only one or two like that. Which is why I said "most of the time".
good point. i probably should've read that closer, huh?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #74
Patch Lumpkins

Patch Lumpkins has said some nice things
Default Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I have fANTAsized about feeding all my life....have had some bf's that were kinda obese..one in particular that loved to wear flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off...and his huge furry belly hanging out..he had no INHIBITIONS about his massive beer bellly...used to love watching him eat..and always encourage who ever i am with to eat more....and one day i will find the man of my dreams that will let me help him just blow up....<G>
WOW... I would love to blow up for you!
Patch Lumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #75
Patch Lumpkins

Patch Lumpkins has said some nice things
Default Real Time Feeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I read what i posted almost a year ago..and was like...I DONT REMEMBER saying that.....wow...still an encourager ...love the *IDEA* of being a *FEeder*..but meeting someone to actually enjoy that with....easier said then done I have learned in the past year,,,tons of men love the *FANTASY* of me being their *FFEDER* specifically ONLINE...but real life....hmmmm
My dream is to meet a feeder and be her partner in real time. I don't want to live the rest of my life though online fantasies. I want this for real so bad, I would move mountains to make it happen.
Patch Lumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote