Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #51
Theresa48

Theresa48 does more than just post hot picsTheresa48 does more than just post hot picsTheresa48 does more than just post hot pics

You are in my thoughts and prayers as each day passes, I hope the pain lessens. It is a process that will take a lot of time so be patient with yourself and know there are many people who care about and love you.
Theresa48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:25 AM   #52
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa48 View Post
You are in my thoughts and prayers as each day passes, I hope the pain lessens. It is a process that will take a lot of time so be patient with yourself and know there are many people who care about and love you.
Thank you. I appreciate your very kind words, they help tremendously.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:48 AM   #53
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

tul.jpg

I think of you often, and I wonder how you are. I have been searching for a beautiful poem to post here. I have not found anything that fits quite perfectly yet, the search goes on.

With love

Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:26 AM   #54
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 73851

I think of you often, and I wonder how you are. I have been searching for a beautiful poem to post here. I have not found anything that fits quite perfectly yet, the search goes on.

With love

Susannah
Thank you Susannah, I'm alright. Life goes on and some days are better than others. Sometimes I almost feel like my old self but I'll never be the same. I remember who I was before and it's painful. Time will pass and hopefully I'll be able to look back on this and smile. Be happy for the time we had together.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #55
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*waves to steely*

I hope your sleep has been better.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #56
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
*waves to steely*

I hope your sleep has been better.
* Hi, there *

Not much as of yet but still trying
Old 12-06-2009, 03:44 AM   #57
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Amy, a while back when I was having trouble sleeping I tried using INSOMIN-X. It states on the box that it is all natural. I am wondering if you have it over there.

They took about 3 or so days after taking them every night, to get my sleep patterns back to normal. And did not leave me feeling like a zombie the next day, which was a bonus.

Thinking of you....
Old 12-06-2009, 05:55 AM   #58
steely

Thanks littlefairywren,
I took some melatonin last night and slept better than I have in weeks. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was exhausted or the melatonin. I'm going to try it again tonight and see. For some reason yesterday was a very hard day. It may have been that I was emotionally drained. I'll keep you updated. Thank you for thinking of me.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:37 AM   #59
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thinking of you Amy, sending lots of hugs and warm thoughts from myself, George and little Ivy xxxx

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #60
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Thinking of you Amy, sending lots of hugs and warm thoughts from myself, George and little Ivy xxxx
Thank you, bexy. I think of you three often. It's nice to think of your happy little family. I hope you are all well and have a wonderful holiday this year.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #61
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm so sorry for your loss. I totally understand the clothes thing. My mum passed away just over 3 years ago now and I remember sorting through all of her clothes. My dad insisted that I do it about a week after her funeral and I really wasn't ready. I felt utter despair and was going through all of these clothes that I knew I'd never see her in again. Also lots of clothes we had been shopping for together and loads she'd never actually worn. I can't even explain the feelings I had about them but I'm sure you will understand. Over the coming months and years you will experience constant reminders of your husband, from a favourite food of his to a smell or a song you hear, as time goes by these things shift from being triggers of pain to warm memories that make you smile. honestly they will. I'm sending you positive thoughts and energies.

Oh and in the mean time there is a poem that pretty much summed up my feelings when my mum passed away, it's called Stop all the clocks by WH Auden. It was made famous in the movie four weddings and a funeral (John Hanna recites it beautifully) it is such a moving poem. xxxx

Last edited by GoldenDelicious; 12-15-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: addition
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:24 AM   #62
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. I totally understand the clothes thing. My mum passed away just over 3 years ago now and I remember sorting through all of her clothes. My dad insisted that I do it about a week after her funeral and I really wasn't ready. I felt utter despair and was going through all of these clothes that I knew I'd never see her in again. Also lots of clothes we had been shopping for together and loads she'd never actually worn. I can't even explain the feelings I had about them but I'm sure you will understand. Over the coming months and years you will experience constant reminders of your husband, from a favourite food of his to a smell or a song you hear, as time goes by these things shift from being triggers of pain to warm memories that make you smile. honestly they will. I'm sending you positive thoughts and energies.

Oh and in the mean time there is a poem that pretty much summed up my feelings when my mum passed away, it's called Stop all the clocks by WH Auden. It was made famous in the movie four weddings and a funeral (John Hanna recites it beautifully) it is such a moving poem. xxxx
Thank you,
Lately it has been very hard. I find myself missing him so much. It's like a stabbing pain. It doesn't seem to last long but it hurts. Sometimes to the point of taking my breath away. At times I feel normal but that is a scary feeling as well. It's like I've lost him and I've lost myself with him. Mostly, I try not to feel too much or I will end up in the state asylum. I know that is not what you are supposed to do but it's the only way I can keep from losing my mind.

I love that poem, it's one of my favorites. I love to listen to John Hannah recite the poem. There is something beautiful in the lilt of his speech. I could listen to him forever.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:01 AM   #63
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Thank you,
Lately it has been very hard. I find myself missing him so much. It's like a stabbing pain. It doesn't seem to last long but it hurts. Sometimes to the point of taking my breath away. At times I feel normal but that is a scary feeling as well. It's like I've lost him and I've lost myself with him. Mostly, I try not to feel too much or I will end up in the state asylum. I know that is not what you are supposed to do but it's the only way I can keep from losing my mind.

I love that poem, it's one of my favorites. I love to listen to John Hannah recite the poem. There is something beautiful in the lilt of his speech. I could listen to him forever.
I am not sure what to say Amy. I think of you often.

The grieving process takes years, so do not rush yourself. You are at, where you are at with it all.

xoxo
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #64
the_captain
Yabba Dabba Doo!

the_captain does more than just post hot picsthe_captain does more than just post hot picsthe_captain does more than just post hot pics

Steely, I just found this thread. Please let me add my condolences to all the others. It sounds like you and your husband were soul mates. I don't know if his passing was unexpected or not, but either way the grief is the same. I lost my mother a few years ago. While not the same as losing a spouse, we were very close and I can understand what you must be going through. (I did lose a spouse through divorce due to her infidelity - that was painful enough!)

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. And as many others have offered, my shoulder is available if you need one to lean on!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #65
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
I am not sure what to say Amy. I think of you often.

The grieving process takes years, so do not rush yourself. You are at, where you are at with it all.

xoxo
Thank you Shosh,
You don't have to know what to say. It's enough that you told me. Most people don't know what to say, I don't even know what to say myself. It helps tremendously just to know you think of me. I appreciate it very much.

I think it's to be expected, the way I feel. With time I know it will get better, it's just going to take time. It's cliche but true.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #66
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the worst time of year to be missing people you love. I so feel for you, Steely. I hope you can get through this holiday without too much pain, and know that while you will always hold him in your heart, it does get easier.

Thinking of you...
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #67
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
This is the worst time of year to be missing people you love. I so feel for you, Steely. I hope you can get through this holiday without too much pain, and know that while you will always hold him in your heart, it does get easier.

Thinking of you...
Thank you Vickie, it is very hard right now.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #68
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just posting to let you know I'm keeping tabs on you Amy. You are in my prayers every night. (((((((Amy)))))))

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:02 AM   #69
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

How are you today Amy?
I just wanted to come and say hello to you my virtual friend, and let you know that you are in my thoughts.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:49 AM   #70
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
Just posting to let you know I'm keeping tabs on you Amy. You are in my prayers every night. (((((((Amy)))))))
Thanks Punkin, I appreciate the help.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:54 AM   #71
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
How are you today Amy?
I just wanted to come and say hello to you my virtual friend, and let you know that you are in my thoughts.
Hi littlefairy, I'm hanging in there. Same old, same old, some days are better than others. Today seems ok, I'm going to try to keep it that way. Thanks for thinking of me.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #72
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

I totally get that
You said it's like a stabbing pain. some days I actually feel a physical ache that I cant explain, for a long time I felt it constantly, nowadays it comes and goes. I know its a vast gaping hole where my mum used to be. I physically ache with the emptiness I feel and the sadness at how much I miss her. She was my mum, my best friend and my security and comfort. It was so tough for a long time. I still have my dad and I'm grateful for that and I now have Mergirl, who wasn't in my life before. Even so, everything has changed, it's different now and there is a happiness and a relationship that can never be replaced and do you know what? That's ok. The relationship you had with your husband was one thing and it was special, it can never be equalled and it can never be replaced.Feel what you feel and know its ok to feel it. my thoughts are with you xx

Last edited by GoldenDelicious; 12-18-2009 at 07:44 PM.
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #73
steely

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
I totally get that
You said it's like a stabbing pain. some days I actually feel a physical ache that I cant explain, for a long time I felt it constantly, nowadays it comes and goes. I know its a vast gaping hole where my mum used to be. I physically ache with the emptiness I feel and the sadness at how much I miss her. She was my mum, my best friend and my security and comfort. It was so tough for a long time. I still have my dad and I'm grateful for that and I now have Mergirl, who wasn't in my life before. Even so, everything has changed, it's different now and there is a happiness and a relationship that can never be replaced and do you know what? That's ok. The relationship you had with your husband was one thing and it was special, it can never be equalled and it can never be replaced.Feel what you feel and know its ok to feel it. my thoughts are with you xx
Your words give me so much comfort. I always seem to catch you in the mornings. I have a good cry and then your words help so much. I am not very eloquent lately but you have helped so much. Sometimes you need to hear someone say, it's ok. Thank you
Old 12-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #74
XXXLGBBW

XXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Amy, i am so sorry for your loss... I can honestly say I know how you feel... I lost my husband from a hart attack one year ago on the 13th of December... I have made it one year... I still miss him as much if not more then when I lost him... The only advice I can give you is to take it oneiday at a time... if you look any further it is too much to handle..

Everyday I ask for strength to make it one more day without him..We were truly soulmates and we had a fairytale marriage.. So I am so very thankful of the time we had together...

This past year has proven to me that I am a strong person... I lost my husband in December in January my mother was diagnose with a brain tumor and passed in July and my brother-n-law died one week after my mother.

If you ever want to talk or cry on my shoulder I am there for you..

Just remember oneday at a time..

Big Hug...

Cathy
XXXLGBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #75
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

I still hurt inside at times and my hubby died over 6 years ago,and I still miss him now,I hope your pain will ease,and you will be left with only happy memories..((((hugs))))
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote