Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Contents of the fridge... another slightly off topic post

Every so often even the skinny people start obsessing about what's tucked away in the larder... every foodee blogger on earth has done at least one blog about the contents of their fridge. Some of them have even compared the inside of their fridge to a peak inside their soul.

So, I'm wondering if anybody else wouldlike to disclose the contents of their fridge? Oh, and if there's something in there you don't want to explain, I'll fully support your right to plead the fifth....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0009.JPG (47.6 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0007.JPG (46.4 KB, 151 views)
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I saw some cute articles on how the Fridge is a window for the soul..

This is a neat fridge

This one doesn't have pics

and this one asks will a clean fridge get you laid and is a commentary on the first article.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If I had a fridge, it'd look like Misato's fridge in Neon Genesis Evangelion:
150 cans of beer or so
instant food- egg rolls, pizza pockets, etc
random fresh veggies in varying degrees of fresh
cheese that time forgot
ice cream bars that time forgot
fresh ice cream in strange flavours
and two boxes of Mtn Dew or equivalent.
*snicker*
But I have no fridge. I just have a cooler packed full of beer with, like, three cans of soda stuffed in the corner.
*laugh*

.....my dad's fridge, on the other hand.... I should take a pic of that and add it here...

Last edited by tankgirl; 11-08-2009 at 10:14 AM.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #4
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was up at 2 am cleaning my fridge. It smells great, but looks pretty empty.
Im a uni student again
Old 11-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In undergrad, my fridge literally contained only a bottle of vodka (constantly being replaced) and half a bottle of ketchup.

Now that I am a sophisticated, married woman, my fridge contains:

- TWO bottles of vodka
- mustard
- ketchup
- fish sauce
- xo sauce
- half an onion
- milk
- wasabi
- chili paste
- lizard food (canned locusts, cricket meat cubes, baby bok choy leaves dusted with calcium powder)

We are planners....haha.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love my fridge, and my kitchen. It's the most sensual room in the house.

Contents:
- Fat Free Milk
- Chocolate Reddi Whip
- Chardonnay
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Parmesan & Romano cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dijon Mustard
- Matchstick Carrots
- 2 bags Spring Mix greens (BOGO!)
- 2 bags Baby Spinach (BOGO!)
- 1 bag Arugula
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red cabbage
- FlatOut wraps
- Cilantro
- Wishbone Asian Silk Salad Spritzer
- Walnut oil
- Salmon in Glad container
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think there's a fridge or freezer contents thread around here somewhere, but I would hope everyone's contents have changed up a bit.

I'm getting ready to move, so my fridge is pretty bare.

-hot dogs
-cookie dough
-milk
-relish
-butter
-a bowl of crab enchilada filling that needs a hazmat suit for removal
-eggs
-sriracha hot sauce
-greek yogurt (honey flavor)
-mushroom agniolotti (sp?)
-Enbrel
-ketchup
-more mustard than one person needs
-liverwurst
-canned bread dough

freezer option:

-carrots
-broccoli
-peas
-diced onions (laaaazy!)
-corn
-chicken tenderloins
-Superpretzels
-Drumsticks ice cream cone variety pack, no nuts
-toaster strudel & scrambles
-shrimp
-some kind of fish fillets, I forget
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default hmmm . . .

I feel really silly posting this.

It's not a picture of my fridge, but more of my fridge taking a picture of me.

It's a really old picture so let's not start judging too fast.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lots of wine coolers, milk, some veggies, cheese, eggs...

On the other hand you should see the freezer :-) Pizza, ice cream, mexican food, italian food....yum yum....:-)
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #10
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If the refrigerator is a window to the soul...I'm in big trouble LOL. Here we go...

Diet Coke- in bottles AND cans lol
Bud Light
Various condiments for the food that I don't have
A half eaten piece of red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
String cheese
Milk-expired
Eggs-expired
Lunch meat-expired
Garden veggie cream cheese-yum...for my crackers

The freezer is a little better...NOT

3 different flavors of ice cream sandwiches LOL
Frozen veggies
4 different types of Vodka
About 12 frosty mugs for beer
Chicken breasts
Loaf of bread
Waffles
Garlic bread

When I moved and didn't have a fridge, I put ice in the sink and put the Diet Coke and Bud Light in there. That's all I really need for survival. haha

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #11
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You might be interested in this old thread ...

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ht=fridgezilla
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote