Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default A good day

Ok, so no one may care but this made my day. My wife lamented to me this morning that she's down to only three pairs of jeans that fit, even those are tight and one of them is now wore through where her thighs rub.

She just made my day.

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That sounds like a wonderful day. My girlfriend made a similar remark last weekend when she had to struggle to get her jeans up. Eventually she just let me give it a try... good times...
Old 11-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

just wakin' up in the morning got to thank god, i dunno but today seems kinda odd;
no barking from the dogs, no smog, and momma cooked the breakfast with no hog ..
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

That sounds like a great day, Steve, and I hope you treated your lady to lotsa love and shopping for bigger jeans...to hopefully fill out again, of course.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

I gotta say, it really is a wonderful thing to be married to a gaining BBW. These sorts of things keep happening over time.

When I met my wife she was an Italian girl with a cute belly bulge, 5'3, about 170. She liked to eat, which of course (among other things) drew me. In fact she is somewhat obsessed with food, always watching cooking shows, collecting cookbooks and food magazines, etc.. Even early on in our dating, she'd eat a big meal and comment on how full she was -still a regular occurence. Her weight gain has been, generally speaking, slow and steady, as you might expect. But there are highlights, e.g., the time she split her slacks going up the stairs, much to her embarassment; those periods where her clothes are getting too tight; the time I picked her up at the commuter train around 3, after she'd been to a luncheon party at work and the first thing she said was 'oh, I'm so FULL!' (she'd left the table 45 minutes ago - how much did she eat??); the times she's had to go lie down on the couch after a huge feast. And then there's just gradually watching her body get plumper and fatter and more voluptuous.

For reasons not clear to me, her gaining has accelerated in recent years. By 2005 she was up to 212 lbs: definitely overweight, but nothing extravagant, a gain of around 4-5 lbs per year. Between Jan 05 and Jan 09, though, she plumped up to 250, more like 10 lbs a year. Now she's *got* to be approaching 260. Her body is so big and round, her belly just deliciously protruding, her thighs thick and hefty, and lately her bum seems to be swelling out more - she swells out over the seat at the table - it just drives me crazy

Things to look forward to
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

i concour. that would be a very good day!
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote