Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: For the male FAs only.
I've had sex with another male and I plan on doing it again. 21 9.63%
I've had sex with another male and I don't plan on doing it again. 3 1.38%
I feel I have bi-sexual tendencies. 27 12.39%
I have never had sex with another male but I think I'd like to. 22 10.09%
I have never had sex with another male and I have no desire to. 107 49.08%
The author of this poll is a perv. 38 17.43%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2010, 08:25 AM   #51
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I actually know quite a few gents ['FAs' & non-FA] that fit that. Quietly Bi, I guess yet totally monogamous to the woman they're with/ married to and told them about their identity from get go. I've asked them if they've ever engaged in MMF or MFM/ 3 somes. Only one actually did it when he was in his 20s & stoned. ROFL!! He's in his 50s now. Otherwise the guys I know are single and married, they know what turns them on, as most of us do, but they don't just jump any stray that crosses their path. And the chaps I know have never cheated on their lover/ spouse or partner. Although there are some guys, and dolls, that do; str8 or bi.

It's like just because they see the statues of 'David' or 'The Thinker' in a museum, they enjoy & admire it. They don't run up, scurry onto it & try dry humping it.

Now if its been a long while & they're single & totally unattached to anyone, male or female, then notify those museums to put extra security, and a cleanup crew, around those sculptures cuz they won't stand a chance.

Toodles from a gal whose been 'with' bi guys,
Katerina
Old 10-31-2010, 03:14 PM   #52
trackstar

trackstar can now change their title

I have heard the stereotype numerous times that male Fa's were gay or bi. I'm still a closeted fa, and nobody I've heard this from has been an Fa, so they say it like this. "A guy with a fat fetish? Isn't that like all gay guys?"

I've heard a lot of snippets that allude to this though on tv, or overhearing conversations throughout my life... Its similar to the older stereotype that gay men are pedophiles (this isn't as popular as it used to be. There is alot more acceptance now)
trackstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #53
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

I've never heard this.

I actually consider myself the exact opposite of gay. I feel like my FAness is what makes me so awesomely straight

However, I do have a friend who likes "thick" girls (big butts, nice tummy) and recently came out as bisexual.

My opinion on this, and bisexuality in all men, is as follows:

Women are universally appealing and sexually attractive
even the gayest of gay men have been known to have sex with women. If a guy is Bi, my opinion is that he is gay but can't help that women are attractive too (women are just THAT damn good )
Some may disagree, but I think women (especially big girls) are just so sexually attractive that even gay guys wouldn't mind being with them, and therefore consider themselves Bi.... but they're just gay foremost.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:54 AM   #54
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
I've never heard this.

I actually consider myself the exact opposite of gay. I feel like my FAness is what makes me so awesomely straight

However, I do have a friend who likes "thick" girls (big butts, nice tummy) and recently came out as bisexual.

even the gayest of gay men have been known to have sex with women. If a guy is Bi, my opinion is that he is gay but can't help that women are attractive too (women are just THAT damn good )
Some may disagree, but I think women (especially big girls) are just so sexually attractive that even gay guys wouldn't mind being with them, and therefore consider themselves Bi.... but they're just gay foremost.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:48 AM   #55
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I've never heard this.

Here you go, you earned it.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #56
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

So what are you guys mad about? I'm assuming you're both bisexual because nothing I said was "fail" and was all purely my opinion.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #57
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So what are you guys mad about? I'm assuming you're both bisexual because nothing I said was "fail" and was all purely my opinion.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #58
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually Nate, since you just said by your own admission that all bisexual men are actually gay, you're saying they're gay*

LOLOLOLOL Yeah, okay.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #59
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I've never heard this.

Quote:
Your opinions are just that - your opinions. How many gay or bisexual men have you interviewed in depth? If you are indeed "the exact opposite of gay" and "so awesomely straight" how can you know how gay or bisexual men feel with regards to their sexuality and with regards to what arouses them?

Just to clarify, your opinion seems to be based on your thoughts alone and NOT on any facts or data. Have you ever taken any human sexuality courses at all?

Both your opinions and your assumptions are seriously flawed; and without merit.

By the way, attempting to label two men as bisexual just because they find fault with your opinions speaks volumns as to how you really feel about gay or bisexual men.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #60
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well, I'm hardly mad at all, nor am I bisexual (or gay, for that matter.) But your quote of "even the gayest of gay men have been known to have sex with women" just seems rather far-fetched. Angel summed up everything perfectly in her post, so I won't restate what she has said already.

I wish you well on your quest for clarity, though.

Godspeed.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:40 AM   #61
natepogue
King of FAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Well, I'm hardly mad at all, nor am I bisexual (or gay, for that matter.) But your quote of "even the gayest of gay men have been known to have sex with women" just seems rather far-fetched. Angel summed up everything perfectly in her post, so I won't restate what she has said already.

I wish you well on your quest for clarity, though.

Godspeed.
Far fetched? I've heard of plenty of gay men who have had sex with women.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:10 AM   #62
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Really. Do tell.

And while you're at it, please explain how what you've 'heard' is meant to apply to the gayest of men and so on.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #63
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nate, you really do need to get out more.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #64
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

Quote:
Nate, you're the only person I know who, when on a ship, sees an iceberg ahead and plows straight into it expecting an outcome different than that of reality.

I'm guessing this would be the dialogue ...

First officer: ICEBERG AHEAD !!!!!

Nate: F**k it, full speed ahead! Oh, and I almost forgot ... come at me 'bro.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #65
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK OK I know a lot of gay men and the majority of them have had sex with women. I am not taking up for this guy, but he is not making this up. I even know a couple of gay guys who have told me they would like to have sex with me.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #66
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
OK OK I know a lot of gay men and the majority of them have had sex with women. I am not taking up for this guy, but he is not making this up. I even know a couple of gay guys who have told me they would like to have sex with me.
I am not trying to fuel the fire, but for every gay guy that you know that wants to sleep with a woman, someone else [like me] knows a ton of them that are so grossed out by boobs they were never even think of being intimate with a woman.

Its called circular logic, and it doesn't lead as anywhere, people.

Some people are gay, some are straight, some are somewhere in between. [I've always held the personal opinion that bisexuals are greedy, but its more for fun than based in actual facts] plus, I have always been of the opinion that someone's sexual identity and predilictions are their own to decide, because who are we to decide what is for them, acceptable.

I think that a lot of FA's are "similar" to gay men in their love for fat women as friends - behind every strong bbw, there is a gay that loves her for who she is because he knows how hard it is to live against what society considers "normal" and "beautiful". Its our mutual admiration for our differences that makes the rag-tag-fag-hag group so strong.

I think FA's might agree that having fat women as friends means being a champion for their cause just like gay men would and the dynamic is similar, at least before they fall in love with said bbw

Last edited by gobettiepurple; 11-11-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: for clarity and spelling :)
gobettiepurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:46 AM   #67
natepogue
King of FAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Christov owned.

I wasn't making it up, many gay men have sex with women. And like I said, even the "gayest" ones.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #68
Christov
On Timeout

Quote:
Christov owned.

I wasn't making it up, many gay men have sex with women. And like I said, even the "gayest" ones.
How am I owned?

You pull something out of your ass, somebody else vaguely backs it up, and suddenly it becomes undisputed fact?
Old 11-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #69
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

I knew a gay guy once who I think got blown by a girl. True story.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #70
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #71
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.
I think this proves the fact that all gay guys want to fuck women.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #72
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most of my friends are gay. Only 3 have had sex with women, and only 2 would do it again. It's a topic that's often discussed in my group of friends. Saying all gay men would have sex with a woman is pulling something from your ass.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:19 AM   #73
natepogue
King of FAs

Seems like my point is being proven by people who dislike me and my opinion and so they don't want to admit my statement had much basis.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:46 AM   #74
Christov
On Timeout

Quote:
Seems like my point is being proven by people who dislike me and my opinion and so they don't want to admit my statement had much basis.
No dude. You're just talking shit.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #75
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't figure out the distinction between "gay" and "gayest" like, what makes one man "gayer" than another if they're both gay?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote