Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #26
Astarte
Sopivasti lihava

Astarte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAstarte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I met my husband at a nightclub. This cutest and shyest guy came to the dance floor, where I was with my (girl)friend dancing rather friskily. He asked me, if I wanted to go and talk with him (away from the noise and music) because "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I don't want to talk to anybody but you."

ETA: So I quess the answer to the question is: by dancing and looking good.

Last edited by Astarte; 11-14-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Astarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #27
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
he's extremely kind, emotionally open, sensitive, intelligent, passionate and romantic. something happened between us and we couldn't say no anymore so we are sticking a toe in. guess you can meet someone anywhere--even the net.
sounds like someone definitely worth sticking that toe in for, Super.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
Commander Keen
Ms. DOS

Commander Keen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCommander Keen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarte View Post
I met my husband at a nightclub. This cutest and shyest guy came to the dance floor, where I was with my (girl)friend dancing rather friskily. He asked me, if I wanted to go and talk with him (away from the noise and music) because "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I don't want to talk to anybody but you."

ETA: So I quess the answer to the question is: by dancing and looking good.
That was a touching post :3
Finally, hope for humanity in the form of shy sweetie-pies.
Commander Keen is offline   Reply With Quote