Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default An FA in a Movie

Movie characters who are FA's are really pretty rare, and when it is treated as a normal thing, that's even rarer.

That's why I was surprised by the movie Chu Chin Chow. It was a british film from 1934 based on the Arabian Nights. But in the movie, Ali Baba is enamored of his half-brother's fat wife played by the lovely Thelma Tuson. He eventually gets her after the half brother is killed in the cave of the 40 thieves. And at a slave auction, there is a fat female slave only getting very low bids, he makes a bid that is 16 times as large, and is smiling broadly.

Here's a pic of Ali and his half brother's wife.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cool find! (unfortunately the link did not work for me)
Old 09-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Fubar II and TERRA HAZELTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo Mejor View Post
Movie characters who are FA's are really pretty rare, and when it is treated as a normal thing, that's even rarer.
I searched thoroughly to see whether there was a thread concerning BBWs in a relationship in a film. This was the closest one i could find, and it's tenuous. If there's a better place to post this, please move this to the right thread.

I saw Fubar II today. One of the main characters is a BBW, played by a really gorgeous woman named Terra Hazelton. She's a local musician here in Toronto making her film debut in Fubar II. I don't want to spoil the plot, except to say that one of the main characters has a relationship with her, and falls head over heels for her, even though it's known she's had sex with almost all the other men in the film. Is this a positive portrayal? i can't be objective. On the one hand, she is understood to be a bit of a slut; but i think it's really cool on the other hand that it's a given that everyone wants this big gorgeous woman. At one point her lover is ridiculed over her size; he's loyal and beats the crap out of the guy making the remarks. It's fascinating.

It goes into wide release--at least in Canada--in early October. I will be interested to hear what people think.

Last edited by GTAFA; 09-11-2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling error
GTAFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:02 AM   #4
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

I haven't seen it yet, but a friend of mine told me about City Island. Apparently, the son's subplot is that he's a young FA w/ a crush on some girl in his class and has a few missteps when trying to be with her. Apparently, one of his lines is: "I just want someone to feed," or something to that effect when he gets frustrated.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:03 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

In the remake of Dawn of the Dead, one of the security guys says he couldn't wait to hook up with "The fat chick from Dairy Queen"

In the movie Battle Creek Brawl, Jackie Chan plays Jerry who's uncle played by Mako is an F/A.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Just saw City Island. Not only do I highly recommend it for being an awesome movie (Andy Garcia at his best) but the FA son's storyline is awesome. It paints BBW and Feedism in a generally positive light. No one gives him a hard time for his preference. In fact one character even helps him hook up with a web model, who invites him to go shopping with her.

Wonderful FA moments, wonderful comedic moments, and wonderful human moments make it a really great watch. Check it out. Redbox it, Netflix it, whatever you gotta do. Just SEE IT!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild View Post
Just saw City Island. Not only do I highly recommend it for being an awesome movie (Andy Garcia at his best) but the FA son's storyline is awesome. It paints BBW and Feedism in a generally positive light. No one gives him a hard time for his preference. In fact one character even helps him hook up with a web model, who invites him to go shopping with her.

Wonderful FA moments, wonderful comedic moments, and wonderful human moments make it a really great watch. Check it out. Redbox it, Netflix it, whatever you gotta do. Just SEE IT!
i agree. .
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #8
deadlysyndrome

deadlysyndrome can now change their title

I look at City Island just about every time I go to a Redbox (which is A LOT) and I think I finally have a reason to actually rent it.
deadlysyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:54 AM   #9
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

In Summer Catch, the centerfielder is BEYOND an FA: He's a fat lady worshipper!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #10
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, what about that black dude on The Hot Chick? He really liked that cute big girl (I did, too. lol) Funny thing, I was actually thinking about this question on the way home from class.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #11
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: An FA in a Movie

It would be great to see more movies which recognize the reality that there are men who love BBWs. They are just regular guys and who happen to love a BBW.
Who knows, this could start the mass media to accept BBWs more than they do now?
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote