Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 11-15-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What do you smell like?

This might be weird, but I am always fascinated by how others smell, be it their natural scent, shampoo, deodorant, perfume or even fresh sweat and I wonder what you lovely queer Dimmers (or straight ones cool enough to venture in here) smell like.

What do you use or wear, if any? Do you have a signature scent, or do you match your fragrance with what you wear? Any interesting reactions to your smell?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #2
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually make sure i smell of Elizabeth Arden's green tea perfume, but I was recently told they have discontinued this line. So looks like I will have to look around for something else. Personally, this is the ONLY perfume for women that I love - most others are colognes by Lacoste or Tommy Boy by Tommy Hilfiger (I tried Tommy Girl - found the scent too pungent and artificial for my liking).

Overall I generally have almost no tolerance for perfumes for women (with the exception of EA's green tea).

When it comes to shower gels, shampoos, I tend to pick the fruity flavours (lemons should always smell lemony!).
Old 11-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I default to No. 5. Sometimes I wear Cristalle, Pleasures, or Shalimar. There's another Guerlain fragrance I really want that has a violetty element...

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I permanently smell like vanilla (shower gel, hand lotion, etc...all vanilla).

On occasion, I smell like Axe from the red can (how descriptive!) or some variant on that 90's perfume Hard Candies.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Really strong sweet smelling perfumes make me feel ill.. gah. I was walking behind a woman in the shops yesterday who had splashed a whole flowerfield in a bottle on herself and by the time i got to the checkout my head was swimming...
I wear Armani attitude though not all the time but not just when i am going out either.. just when i fancy complimenting the usual raw animalistic pheremonal delights that eminate from me..
I wear the smell that GD likes (obviously i like it too) because she is the one who spends the most time sniffing me... and GD wears the scent that she likes (i love it too) because she is the Boss. Oh she wears Armani mania- cause we are a couple of brand name wankers... well not really..we just really like the smell of those man perfumes (What do you call man perfumes again?? I forget..)
Old 11-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I permanently smell like vanilla (shower gel, hand lotion, etc...all vanilla).

On occasion, I smell like Axe from the red can (how descriptive!) or some variant on that 90's perfume Hard Candies.
Oooh i like the smell of vanilla.. apparently its an aphrodisiac. I think people just like people that smell like nice cakes.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #7
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the Liz Claiborne collection; pretty much all of it. I use perfume only for special occasions, though. On regular days, I use Bath & Body Works soaps & lotions. My favorite is Warm Vanilla Sugar, followed by Brown Sugar Fig. For haircare products, I use Aveda Rosemary Mint. It has a very earthy scent, and I love how clean & invigorating it feels, first thing in the morning.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:49 AM   #8
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I love the Liz Claiborne collection; pretty much all of it. I use perfume only for special occasions, though. On regular days, I use Bath & Body Works soaps & lotions. My favorite is Warm Vanilla Sugar, followed by Brown Sugar Fig. For haircare products, I use Aveda Rosemary Mint. It has a very earthy scent, and I love how clean & invigorating it feels, first thing in the morning.
Warm Vanilla Sugar's one of the most popular
I like it too.

I was going to post last night and say that I reeeeeaked of sea isle cotton (from bbw) because someone's eau du toilette opened in their bag. gah.

but now, i'm smelling of Chanel Chance
Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #9
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
ooh you sound like you smell yummy!!
I forgot..i wash my hair and body with tea tree and mint zinggy stuff.. it wakes me up and i love the smell of mint. Man.. if i could eat myself i would!! lmao
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #10
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Warm Vanilla Sugar's one of the most popular
I like it too.

I was going to post last night and say that I reeeeeaked of sea isle cotton (from bbw) because someone's eau du toilette opened in their bag. gah.

but now, i'm smelling of Chanel Chance
See.. the thing is.. i don't know what half of these fragrances smell like.. I wish my screen was scratch and sniff!!! Only sometimes though cause i bet the majority of you fart a LOT!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nag Champa. Oil, body butter and soap.

I use CIBU hair products - I adore them and they smell like exotic flowers.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:56 AM   #12
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

If I'm feeling all girly and whatnot I wear Vera Wang Princess. I don't wear it too much because I think I might be the only one who likes it (my friends hate it - I say stop friggin smelling me). Day to day I usually use Clinique Happy, which I do find very light and cheerful.

I use a lot of Burt's Bees stuff, olive oil soap and Hemp hand lotion... not really sure what it smells like... nature n' stuff I guess.

I try and wear something scented usually, because I mean lets face it there aren't many that can resist the bedazzlery that is my musk.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #13
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
i bet the majority of you fart a LOT!
Oh god, AND HOW.

It smells like an abbatoir in here!
Old 11-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh god, AND HOW.

It smells like an abbatoir in here!
Yeah.. i wondered why whenever i clicked on to the lgbt board it smelled like meaty pumps and cleavers!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #15
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I use the Garnier Fructis hair products, which I describe as smelling like tangerines and gasoline, though the type I use isn't as strong-smelling as some of the others.

I don't wear deodorant or anti-perspirant unless I know I'll be doing something worth sweating over because it takes a lot to make me sweat. However my sweat smells kinda like onions.

Heck, now that I think about it, having just moved into a new place I probably have no deodorant of my own here. Probably will just use the lady's in a pinch.

For my general smell it changes day to day based on what body wash I use since I have SO DAMN MANY from Bath & Body Works. Right now the lineup is the Peppermint one from the Aromatherapy line, some Moonlit Path (I loooooove lavender), and a tangerine/citrus one that I picked up during a big clearance sale when they changed their packaging a while ago, and lots of old and discontinued scents made their way back to the shelves for one last hurrah.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #16
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

I smell like Chuck Norris, Elvis and 2 of the Three Stooges.

Other times I wear a cologne that is made from a perfumers oil called Dragon's Hide and I dilute it with some Absolut vodka then put it in an atomizer. It is dark and spicy with smoke and leather notes.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #17
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I use Hawaiian ginger body spray by calgon, but I get the most comments on my hair. I use pantene smooth and silky. Men and women alike always sniff it.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
if i could eat myself i would!!
Well, that could solve a few things
Old 11-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
This might be weird, but I am always fascinated by how others smell, be it their natural scent, shampoo, deodorant, perfume or even fresh sweat and I wonder what you lovely queer Dimmers (or straight ones cool enough to venture in here) smell like.

What do you use or wear, if any? Do you have a signature scent, or do you match your fragrance with what you wear? Any interesting reactions to your smell?
Woodsmoke, cheap adidas deoderant, (sometimes fresh sweat) and also my natural smell which is a bit like fresh ground black pepper and real wool.

Some folks remark on the woodsmoke, generally favourably... which is nice...
Old 11-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife reacts badly to most perfumes and colognes, and even many of the more strongly scented bath products, so I donít have much in the way of artificial odors about me. About the strongest applied smell you might get off me is the occasional whiff of Ďbaby shampooí which I sometimes use on my hair when Iíve biked to work (it is gentle enough not to demand conditioner, speeding up my work shower). (well, I also use deodorant, but I hope you wouldnít actually smell that?)

In the misty past, before we were together, I still didnít use much. I was always torn multiple ways on the subject. On the one hand I wanted to delve into the world of scents, but on the other I have a pretty poor sense of smell and didnít trust myself to be able to judge what was a good scent on me. Also I had no interest in the traditional male scents, since the stereotypes associated with them didnít interest me at all, and I didnít have the scent education to know what else was available that might be nice, but not raise too many eyebrows.

I suppose I must have a natural body smell, no doubt reflecting what I eat. So maybe I reek of dairy products and meat?
Old 11-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #21
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I use Sauve products pretty much exclusively for body wash, shampoo and conditioner. This only really changes if something is on sale or I have a few extra bucks to spend at Bath & Body Works. As far as scents, I go for anything fruity or flowery. I'm really not a fan of anything mint or vanilla though. If I'm using bar soap it's generally Dove, just the original scent which just smells like.. soap? I don't know how to describe it. Not much of a scent.

I rarely wear perfume anymore.. I used to wear that Britney Spears Circus one exclusively but now if I wear perfume it's generally Midnight Pomegrante from B&BW. Instead, I generally just use a little body spray and/or lotion .. also from B&BW. My favorite in everything is Midnight Pomegrate but I venture out to some of the other fruity or flowery scents occasionally (once again - no mint or vanilla usually!)

As far as natural body scent.. I don't know if I really have one? Occasionally I feel like my hair smells a little like our well water, which isn't a good scent but not bad either. I hate living at my dads because of the well water.. this is the first time in my life I've had to use it and I don't like it all haha.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #22
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I try and smell like cleanliness. Well, my more realistic goal is to try and not smell like ANYthing. To achieve this I shun male deoderants like the plague. Am I the only one here that thinks all men's deoderants smell like the men's locker room? It actually starts off smelling good when I first put it on, but after four hours you get that cheap, weird, sweet smell that distinctively smells like a locker room. Any deoderant with the word "Sport" on it will make you wreak. So what do I do about this? I wear women's deoderant (how appropriate that I'm admitting this on the GLBTQ board). Unscented of course. I mean, I don't want to smell like "An Autumn Breeze" or "Lavender Spring", so I don't hesitate to go for the unscented Mitchum, Ban, Secret, etc... Never had a girlfriend complain. She might if I came to her house smelling like William "The Refrigerator" Perry after a game.

I also like the smell from a bottle of oatmeal body wash.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #23
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a mostly unscented kind of girl. I wash with Summer's Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin and sometimes I wash with Kiss My Face "Peaceful Patchouli." Otherwise all you smell is warm skin or the faint smell of Passion Fruit Smoothie conditioner.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:40 AM   #24
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

I smell of sweat, I really should wash more lol
Old 11-17-2009, 04:05 AM   #25
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting responses everyone!

Tania, are you talking about Insolence? I wish No.5 works for me. I just get a headache from the aldehydes and all I get is soap after. It smells wonderful on others though.

Strangey, Tad and others - I don't really like the idea of male and female scents. I think that 90% of it is just marketing. I suppose men and women do prefer different things but as with other things, the contrast (masculine-looking guy wearing a feminine perfume or vice versa, older woman wearing something sweet, floral and girly) is something that will catch my attention.

I don't have a consistent smell, but I wish I do. I am fascinated with smells and love the idea of a signature scent that people can recognise me by but I guess I am way too fickle for that. I don't even have a favourite genre.

I have a mild perfume obsession; I am fascinated by in strange, beautiful but often unwearable fragrances (Serge Lutens) and classic old lady smells (vintage Guerlain). The people around me don't seem to care for or like my perfumes much (I have gotten unflattering comments about cat pee, unwashed armpits and mothballs), so I mostly wear a tiny bit just to amuse myself without offending others. I get bored easily and often have mixed feelings about the fragrances I own. The safe, inoffensive ones I wear the most often are Shiseido Feminite du Bois (boozy cedar, candied fruit, violets, honey) and Guerlain Chamade (powdery fruity warm floral).

I also often go for weeks without consciously using anything scented. Strangely enough, I get the most compliments when I am not actually wearing anything special. I use a variety of hair and body care products (I do love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom and Warm Vanilla Sugar - if only there is a store here!), mostly drugstore and people always comment that my hair, or my cleavage smells good. My exes also seem to enjoy jumping me when I am dripping with fresh sweat.

I love it when a partner's scent lingers on me in the morning - so comforting! Unless they smell bad, of course.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote