Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #51
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, I have both volumes!

When I was in England I went to Blenheim, saw the room where Sir Winston was born. Also saw his grave, Jennie's, and Consuelo's graves in the churchyard at Bladon.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #52
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL. Definitely a fan then.

Frankie, it's very worth a trip. Don't know if it's still true now but at the time I was there it felt a lot less touristy than other parts of Europe.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #53
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
That's awesome! I have a thing for Russian imperial history. MUST VISIT ST PETERSBURG.
I want to go with you! You'd have all the insider information. ладно?

Peterhof!

Last edited by sweet&fat; 12-10-2009 at 08:58 PM.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #54
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I LOVE your Peterhof pics, Leah. Go again, come with us!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 12-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #55
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

St. Petersburg is really the only place in Russia I am actually dying to see.

I made the mistake of watching Young Catherine (TNT Original miniseries back in the day with Julia Ormond as Catherine) and I was pretty much hooked.

Sigh.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #56
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Haha awesome! For me it was Robert Massey's Nicholas and Alexandra. That got me into Nikolai II's daughters. The rest is history!

~ The Cure

Old 12-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #57
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To completely repaint the interior of my house, and to finally finish turning my garden totally into edibles, fruits and veges!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #58
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Young man, I think you need to don a dress to be posting that here.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #59
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

I would pay money to see that. Not MUCH money, but still...

;D

~ The Cure

Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #60
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladle View Post
To completely repaint the interior of my house,
Well you won't need a ladder

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #61
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Young man, I think you need to don a dress to be posting that here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHA <picturing that in my head hahahahahahaha>

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #62
rainyday
Departed

Lenny needs to get in on it too, don't you think? lol
Old 12-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #63
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dims 2010 Bash. Destination: St. Petersburg!

Поехали!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:37 AM   #64
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Lenny needs to get in on it too, don't you think? lol
He's very good at eating all the strawberries and raspberries just before I get a chance to get them!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #65
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I would love to go back to both places, though St. Petersburg especially. It was lovely and not as modern and concrete and boxy as Moscow. And the Winter Palace that houses the Hermitage was just--wow. I was working in London at the time and castled out from visiting other sites and was still bowled over. I was there in October and it was just crisp and cold enough to make it easy to feel the ambiance of what historic winters might have felt like but without bitter cold or snow.
I second this. Was living in France when I visited, and I would put the Winter Palace up against Versailles (Versailles has the gardens, Winter Palace was more interesting interiors, both were gorgeous on the inside), and the hermitage collection above any single art collection in Paris (Louvre, Quai d'Orsay, etc). The city as a whole was pretty too--at least in the core.

Moscow was re-built and expanded so quickly after WWII that outside the Kremlin it mostly seemed to be a concrete jungle. There are some very cool things in Moscow, but overall if you could only do one I'd suggest St. Petersburg.

Another neat place to visit was Novgorad, which was the only Russian city not conquered and ruled by the Mongols, and hence is considered to be sort of the cradle of Russian heritage. It became a backwater after medieval times, so a lot of the character remains. It is not spectacular, but it gave a glimpse of the older past the way that the bigger cities didn't, at least for me. Not as much a destination for the art buffs, but for those who like walking through places with a real feel of history.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #66
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I second this. Was living in France when I visited, and I would put the Winter Palace up against Versailles (Versailles has the gardens, Winter Palace was more interesting interiors, both were gorgeous on the inside), and the hermitage collection above any single art collection in Paris (Louvre, Quai d'Orsay, etc). The city as a whole was pretty too--at least in the core.
Woah woah woah... let's not get crazy here! I loves me some Paris. lol
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #67
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics
Smile

Mine is to love my body more,even if I gain more weight or whatever,and to maybe find a considerate FA guy who doesn't mind that I am a home body,and is not totally obsessed with my size.(loving it is fine lol)
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #68
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
Mine is to love my body more,even if I gain more weight or whatever,and to maybe find a considerate FA guy who doesn't mind that I am a home body,and is not totally obsessed with my size.(loving it is fine lol)
I'll second that.

Emily Dickinson
Old 12-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #69
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieamazonwoman View Post
Hey MizzSnakeBite,

I get the mother thing, intensely. I love my Mum to bits, however, she moved out of sydney (where her kids live), is 80, worries us all endlessly and is rather eccentric (artist, does what she like all the time, judgemental but "only" because she loves me). It is draining and a great source of guilt - our whole relationship. I am so not in a position where I can quit work (either financially or for my sanity and future) and go "look after" her. She gets around all right now, but I worry constantly about her and things. Drives me NUTS.

And yes, you are right, it's a little sad we need to list "fun' and "play". HUGS
Sounds like our mothers are one in the same. She's not an artist, but she's quite eccentric and doesn't think about the future, and the consequences of her actions. It's like it's a role reversal; I'm the parent figure, she's the child. And yes, just like you, it's draining.

Hugs,
Mizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Hugs ((((Mizz))))
Your mother and mine sound like a matching pair. I will join you when you go into witness protection......sounds like a plan
I think so. lol Maybe they can room together lol.
Mizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
LOL, what is it with mothers and daughters.....an endless love hate relationship. I am going into a witness protection program with Mizz if she will have me.....come join
Of course I'll take you! The more the merrier! We can all consume massive amounts of alcohol (and chocolate) while we bitch about our mothers lol.
Mizz

Emily Dickinson
Old 12-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #70
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

After a 6 month hiatus I've decided my new year's resolution is to get back on the horse, so to speak, and date again.

::shudder::

Okay, at the very minimum I'll be more sociable with the mens.

That's all I'm going to give you bastards!! ::shakes fist::

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/

Last edited by comaseason; 12-13-2009 at 06:44 PM.
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #71
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaseason View Post

That's all I'm going to give you bastards!! ::shakes fist::
lmao.......thanks for the laugh

Mizz

Emily Dickinson
Old 12-14-2009, 05:21 AM   #72
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Haha!

Random: Devi, your avatar flower kinda matches your birds. I just noticed that.

And yes, let's totally do a group trip to Sanktpetrogradleninsburg. Or whatever the kids are calling it these days. But after we're done getting lost at the Winter Palace, we are so totally going to Pushkin to visit the Aleksandrovsky.

This is the real, original Tania on her mother's balcony/veranda at the Alexander Palace, winter 1912-13.

Now I reaaaalllly want to go.

~ The Cure

Old 12-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #73
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want a winter palace and a veranda.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:48 AM   #74
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Haha!

Random: Devi, your avatar flower kinda matches your birds. I just noticed that.
lollol I had a ton of mini roses growing in pots on the patio (the one in my avatar is one I grew and photographed) and Sis my Sennie would love it when I'd bring her some yellow roses (her favorite color). I'd take Scrabble out with me every so often and he LOVED it when I'd pick him a red rose for him to admire (yes, he'd admire it), then he'd pluck the petals off, munch on some of them, and chew on the ovaries of the rose (his favorite color is red too).

Roses are safe to eat and I grew them organically, so they were safe. Unfortunately, it looks like all of them died after a bad summer , so I'll have to start over in the spring when we move. I was a horticulture major in college, but had to leave due to medical issues. Kumquat.......he could care less about flowers lol. All he wants is wood to chew and food, food, and more food. lol

He's so cute when he's ready for bed. First he'll "honk" at me and if I ignore him, he'll fly to his cage. lol He's like, "get the hint woman." lol

I'd looooooooooooooooove to travel.......never really have. Just a few places in the U.S., plus tons of camping in TX when I was younger.

Emily Dickinson
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #75
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Woah woah woah... let's not get crazy here! I loves me some Paris. lol

New York and Paris - no more said.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote