Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: How do you see yourself in relation to forming relationships with fat people?
I am in the closet and have no desire to come out 11 9.57%
I am in the closet and would like to come out 20 17.39%
I am out of the closet 84 73.04%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #26
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
where's the option for I'M OUT OF THE CLOSET AND WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK IN james
does anyone ever want to do this? lol
Old 11-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #27
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
I chopped my closet up years ago and burned that fucker for warmth in the winter! :P Never going back!
No, you're doing it wrong. If you're really out of the closet, you find a woman big enough to keep you warm, and use your wood for something else.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #28
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
No, you're doing it wrong. If you're really out of the closet, you find a woman big enough to keep you warm, and use your wood for something else.
"Go make sweet love down by the fire?"

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 11-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #29
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
where's the option for I'M OUT OF THE CLOSET AND WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK IN james
Conversely, I'll bet that there are quite a few men who may have been closeted when they were younger, and wish that they could go back and have a redo, being open about their preference from the beginning -- whether that means chatting up curvy girls whom they always crushed on, but never had the guts to approach, or times when they bit their tongue when curveophobic comments were being made, and wish they'd taken a stand.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
does anyone ever want to do this? lol
can't be just me
Old 11-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #31
Dusselchen

Dusselchen has said some nice things

Some of my friends know it and, more important, my boyfriend knows it.
I don't deny, but I also don't tell everyone about my preferences.
And I don't hide my boyfriend... so I think I'm kinda out. Am I?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #32
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Obviously, many of us around Dimensions (at least those who post) aren't in any sort of FA closet.
Quote:
yeah you can't be in the closet behind the anonymity of the internet
I mean people we know, who've either met in real life or posted pictures with our fat girlfriends etc. Sure, some are phonies and there are bound to be closet cases but many are not.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:49 AM   #33
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm not real
Old 11-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #34
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i'm not real
And I like that about you. Surrealism is a turn-on.*

*This presumably means i am our of the Reality Closet.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Old 11-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #35
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusselchen View Post
Some of my friends know it and, more important, my boyfriend knows it.
I don't deny, but I also don't tell everyone about my preferences.
And I don't hide my boyfriend... so I think I'm kinda out. Am I?
I think that, if you have a fat partner or date fat people, and you don't try to hide it or deny it, then you're out. You don't have to tell complete strangers about your preference.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #36
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
I think that, if you have a fat partner or date fat people, and you don't try to hide it or deny it, then you're out. You don't have to tell complete strangers about your preference.
"HEY!!! Hey YOU! Yeah - you in the hat! I LOVE FAT CHICKS! Yeah! That's right! I love 'em! Okayz, now go about your day.... .... HEY!!! You in the crap trousers! ...." etc.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #37
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
"HEY!!! Hey YOU! Yeah - you in the hat! I LOVE FAT CHICKS! Yeah! That's right! I love 'em! Okayz, now go about your day.... .... HEY!!! You in the crap trousers! ...." etc.
My favorite is what my friend P said:

"I don't end a job interview by saying I like fat chicks." LOL

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 11-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #38
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

I'm out and about. Those who cant accept me can shove it up their buns and Swivel on it.

Old 11-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #39
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
My favorite is what my friend P said:

"I don't end a job interview by saying I like fat chicks." LOL
hmm, but might be worth a try, do you reckon that you could cry FA discrimination if they didn't hire you?
Old 11-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #40
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

hahahaha.. I am still giggling
Old 11-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #41
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
hahahaha.. I am still giggling
I'm thinking this is the "talky bit" lead in to a video for a rap song - "I love fat chicks!"...
There will be dancers...
and... jiggling....
Old 11-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #42
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
Conversely, I'll bet that there are quite a few men who may have been closeted when they were younger, and wish that they could go back and have a redo, being open about their preference from the beginning -- whether that means chatting up curvy girls whom they always crushed on, but never had the guts to approach, or times when they bit their tongue when curveophobic comments were being made, and wish they'd taken a stand.
Absolutely! I am one of those. I wish I could redo my teens/twenties with the confidence I have now. I have spent evenings and evenings eying at beautiful big girls at a party without having the guts to approach her... I completely missed out on that phase in your development where you experiment and take your first steps to the opposite sex
Old 12-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #43
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title
Cool

The boyfriend and I are both polysizual... we discussed FA-typed things before we started dating, sort of in passing. It's since come up a few times (me having a preference for big guys, not so much his preferences), but its sort of an unspoken understanding with us.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #44
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm out like George Michael at a central park bathroom.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #45
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

the Door Is Half Open.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #46
coolag12345

coolag12345 can now change their title

Interesting question; I'm "in the closet" with the exception of one or two people, and that wasn't by choice.

Long story short, my sister's ex-boyfriend was playing around with my iPhone and came across a picture that was... well, let's just say there was no way to pretend it was anything other than what it was. Now he knows, and I'm sure he told my sister; come to think of it, I hope he didn't tell anyone else. Oh well.

I try not to be too vocal about my preferences; I date girls based on the girl, not their body. Though there are obviously a few pluses when that girl happens to be a BBW.

Last edited by coolag12345; 12-01-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Grammar Fail.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:59 AM   #47
FredtheFA

FredtheFA has said some nice things

I did not know about the whole closet deal until I started visiting Dims, but I would say I'm in between, by that I mean I've been single since high school for the most part. The only girls that I would call a GF were definatly fat no question about it. I would have people walk up to me between class periods a without hesitation say hey you can do so much better, but I didn't care for their opinion, what really messed with me is my mom and sister always taking cheap shots whenever they felt. If only they know how much that screwed me up. I guess I started out of the closet to now being in the deepest darkest part of the closet. I won't approach anyone now because I don't want relive to relive that again, but after lurking here for a while I've seen that other have been through much more and still keep moving on I have no excuse to not approach who I feel I beautiful.

Last edited by FredtheFA; 12-02-2009 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Elaborate answer
Old 12-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #48
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredtheFA View Post
...snip... I have no excuse to not approach who I feel I beautiful.
This is very true. You can try to hide your preference from others, but you cannot hide it from yourself. No matter how hard you try, your preference for big girls will never go away. If you want to find peace with yourself, you will have to accept your preference.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #49
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

I love the big girls and I am not shy about telling everyone I know, not that it comes up too often. But it does, hell, yea, I tell people.

What I am not "out" about is specifics.

Cellulite. Folds. Rolls.

I love 'em like some people love lemon cake with white frosting. Love 'em like a boy loves a kite. Like a bird loves a piece of straw that fits the nest just right.

Cellulite, Folds and Rolls.

And---

BrainsTalentKindnessSenseOfHumorWit---I'm out about liking all that, too.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #50
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredtheFA View Post
...I have no excuse to not approach who I feel I beautiful.
Interesting way to put it (has other applications, that)
Closed Thread