Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: How do you see yourself in relation to forming relationships with fat people?
I am in the closet and have no desire to come out 11 9.57%
I am in the closet and would like to come out 20 17.39%
I am out of the closet 84 73.04%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #51
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

re-reading this thread reminded me of a few matrix quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
where's the option for I'M OUT OF THE CLOSET AND WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK IN james
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher
'I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: "Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?"'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher
[talking to the unconscious Morpheus]
'If you'd told us the truth, we would've told you to shove that red pill right up your ass.'
Old 12-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #52
Blanka

Blanka can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
Conversely, I'll bet that there are quite a few men who may have been closeted when they were younger, and wish that they could go back and have a redo, being open about their preference from the beginning -- whether that means chatting up curvy girls whom they always crushed on, but never had the guts to approach, or times when they bit their tongue when curveophobic comments were being made, and wish they'd taken a stand.
Yeah, I wish I had done thigs differently in high school. I didn't let anyone know about my tastes in women till I was like 20, I'm 24 now, and I wish I had been able to date back in highschool rather than starting later because I was too embarrassed to date big girls and had no interest in skinny ones.

I finally told my best friend about it and from there on started letting everyone close to me know. One day my parents asked me if I watched that show the biggest loser and I replied that I hated that show and when they asked me why I stated that "For some reason the women on that show seem to get less and less sexy as the season goes on."

I was so worried about what people would think about it but it turned out that everyone I know either didn't really care or found it very interesting. I often joke that my best friend and my mom practically introduce me to people by my preferences.

"I like a booty that jiggles so much it can give you motion sickness" - unless someone else came up with this quote before me without me being aware then this one is all me.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:39 AM   #53
samestar

samestar can now change their title

I am so in the closet it's not funny! My wife is a BBW and she doesn't understand my thought process. All my friends think I just married her 'cuz I couldn't get a skinny girl. That whole scenario makes me sad.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #54
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

if your wife knows you like fat ladies that's not the same as closeted just because she won't accept it
Old 12-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #55
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by samestar View Post
I am so in the closet it's not funny! My wife is a BBW and she doesn't understand my thought process. All my friends think I just married her 'cuz I couldn't get a skinny girl. That whole scenario makes me sad.
Honestly if anyone says to your face that you only married a fat girl 'cuz you couldn't get a skinny girl. Tell them that you actually like real women and not ones that look like they're 12. Then apologize for not being a pedifile like they are.

Rude? Yes. Disrespectful to skinny women? Yes. Giving them what they deserve? Yes.

Be sure to apologize to any skinny women around you and say something like "I had to say something to shut them up."
Old 12-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #56
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
Honestly if anyone says to your face that you only married a fat girl 'cuz you couldn't get a skinny girl. Tell them that you actually like real women and not ones that look like they're 12. Then apologize for not being a pedifile like they are.

Rude? Yes. Disrespectful to skinny women? Yes. Giving them what they deserve? Yes.

Be sure to apologize to any skinny women around you and say something like "I had to say something to shut them up."
Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #57
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

*FACEPALM*
You didn't post the Star Trek facepalm gif! How could you!?!?!?

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 12-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #58
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
*FACEPALM*
You didn't post the Star Trek facepalm gif! How could you!?!?!?
It says right in the pic!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #59
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
It says right in the pic!
NO IMPLYING FACEPALMS!

Old 12-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #60
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Newsflash: IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE AN AVOWED FA WITHOUT TRASHING THIN WOMEN.

Jesus, I get tired of this schtick.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #61
pickleman357

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Newsflash: IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE AN AVOWED FA WITHOUT TRASHING THIN WOMEN.

Jesus, I get tired of this schtick.
This is called the porcupine defense. It doesn't hurt unless you try and attack it.

I'm really sick and tired of FA's being called freaks because we actually like the original beautiful women.

http://www.xenophilia.net/malta/goddess.jpg

And I'm not thrashing thin women, I'm thrashing the guy's ignorant preferances.

So if you have a better way to turn the tables on these assholes and put them on the defense I'd love to hear it!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #62
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

a) You ARE thrashing thin women, although I know that's not your intent. You're saying that they look like 12-year-olds and that anyone who would want to be interested in them is a pedophile. That's every bit as horrible as saying "fat women look like pigs so if you like them you must be a zoophile".

b) Preferences aren't ignorant; people are. That guy doesn't like thin women because he's ignorant of the true beauty of BBWs; he likes them because that's what his body tells him is sexy. He would be ignorant for assuming that NOBODY likes fat women, and he would be unquestionably a douche, but liking thin women in and of itself is hardly a sign of ignorance.

c) I think putting someone on the defensive is the wrong move; when people feel attacked, they withdraw, and acceptance of your position is even less likely. I've always had better luck saying "Hardly... I LOVE the curves! I like it when my girlfriend has some squish on her!"
Old 12-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #63
pickleman357

a) Well, what do we do about the assholes that do say "fat women look like pigs so if you like them you must be a zoophile"? How many women here have gotten moo-ed at at sometime in their life?

A sexy skinny girl getting offended because there's actualy a guy out there that doesn't think she's sexy is nothing compared to the offence that a BBW has to go through every day;
  • Being teased in school
  • being treated like they have cancer or something by doctors
  • being told they're going to die by news and media
  • being told they're ugly every time they walk past a magazine stand
  • etc...
I think a little taste of what BBWs have to go through EVERY DAY, would be very educational for them.

This is also called counterculture. It needs to happen so we can change the status quo..... unless you're happy with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterculture

b) Anyone who thinks along these lines
"All my friends think I just married her 'cuz I couldn't get a skinny girl."
deserves a smack across the face in one way or another. Are you saying we should just let this ignorance reign?

c) Soo.... when an FA is attacked, and someone insults his wife, he should just withdraw?
I'm not withdrawing, if someone insults the woman I love, I stand up for her, period.

Actually, I talked this over with my g/f and she actually came up with a wonderful idea that I think would work wonderfully. If anyone suggests to me that I'm only with my g/f because I couldnt' get a skinny girl, she suggested this. Start talking about how much I love her fat, how her back rolls excite me and how I want to put my dick in her back cleavage, how her upper arm fat is like another pair of boobs, how glorious the feeling is when she's on top of me and I'm being crushed, etc.
I don't think they'll doubt you, or ever bring up the subject again.

Is that a better reply?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #64
Jon Blaze
Dusk

No. You played oppression olympics. That's not a good point.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #65
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think a little taste of what BBWs have to go through EVERY DAY, would be very educational for them.

This is also called counterculture. It needs to happen so we can change the status quo..... unless you're happy with it?
It's the difference between teaching someone that violence is bad by punching their lights out and teaching someone that violence is bad by showing them how to live non-violently.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:16 AM   #66
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

there is no universal standard of beauty

next
Old 12-10-2009, 04:49 AM   #67
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Very much out. I love it too, because it is a part of who I am. People will come and go, and they will say "Hey, there's the guy that likes fat girls". Who cares? My friends make fun of me for it and I am fine with it.

Why am I out? Because there are people who are afraid to show who they are in this world. Generalizing this down a bit, homosexuals. I admire how they are. A lot of people dislike, or are even angered by them. But still you see them out walking about with their significant other. Honestly, who am I to be a coward with who I am?

I love big women, and I always will. People will define me as such because I am not going to say "No! Thats not true!". And as I have said to many of my friends on and offline, If the girl I am attracted to has the confidence with their weight, I owe them the respect of being proud that I am with them and that I find their bodies sexually pleasing to the eye.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:29 AM   #68
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

I'm giving this a round of applause. There is no point in rebutting ignorance with tepid wishy-washiness. Sometimes, a verbal slap in the face is the best comeback. And the sting just might force them to reevaluate their thinking.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #69
pickleman357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
It's the difference between teaching someone that violence is bad by punching their lights out and teaching someone that violence is bad by showing them how to live non-violently.
And how would you go about that without them thinking that "he's just saying that to convince himself he loves her when he actually doesn't"? Hmmm?

These were his 'friends' that made the comment. Obviously, they know him, heck they might have been at his wedding. They haven't clued in yet, and he's already probably tried the "nice" method.

So after the non-offending, nice, happy way doesn't work... then what?

Sometimes, you have to flip a few tables to get your point across.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #70
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know it's fun to rip people apart, but you have to ask; how much is that really doing? It's still, at least in theory, better to boost your preferences than it is to tear down the preferences of others.

But, in practice, you're right.

The other solution is just to cut off people who are intolerant of your sexual preferences; just make it clear in no uncertain terms that if that's how they feel, you don't want to hear from them ever again.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:12 PM   #71
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
I cannot hide my wife cause she's too big
I'm out and proud.
LOL!! Fred, mein schatze, you are so fricking adorable. I can never say it enough Your wife is so lucky!!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #72
pickleman357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
The other solution is just to cut off people who are intolerant of your sexual preferences; just make it clear in no uncertain terms that if that's how they feel, you don't want to hear from them ever again.
That's essentialy the goal, so thanks for understanding!

On a lighter note there should be more options to this poll as I would fall under the;
I was never in the closet to begin with.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #73
Wagimawr

Quote:
That's essentialy the goal, so thanks for understanding!
Then that can be easily accomplished without being hurtful - UNLESS you tell them something akin to "look, you hate fat people, I get that. I don't, so I don't want anything to do with you" and THEN they don't take you seriously.

Then let them have it. Too stupid to live, etc...
Old 12-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #74
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default FA/FFA Forum users please read

(The following has been posted to all current threads for informational purposes only. Please refrain from replying to this post in this thread. If you have questions please PM me. These rule changes have been brought about following significant deliberation between Dimensions moderators and are effective immediately in relation to all future posts.)

Quote:
The rules of this forum have been updated. I would encourage forum users to read the full text but in short, the main changes are the following
  • Threads or posts considered to be outside of the FA/FFA forum remit will be edited or deleted. Threads will not be moved to other forums. Please consider this before posting. Contact me via PM if you are unsure before posting.
  • Discussion of sexual topics must not contain identities other than your own. Excessive objectification or crudeness will also be edited or removed. Keep things respectful.
  • Participation from non-FA/FFAs is encouraged but given that the forum is a protected space for FA/FFAs, any non-FA/FFAs making negative, disruptive or belittling posts should accordingly expect to see those posts removed or moderated.
A section of text regarding the relationship between the FA/FFA forum and other forums on Dimensions has also been added to the forum sticky.

The rule amendments are intended to strike a balance to allow the FA/FFA forum to fulfill its primary function (as a space for FAs to discuss their experiences openly and honestly) while also demonstrating respect for those that we are attracted to. Failure to follow rules will lead to moderator action. Please understand that this is the FA/FFA forum and play nice
Old 12-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #75
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd encourage you to examine the reasons behind why you feel so angry and defensive, first. In reading what you've written, here and elsewhere in the thread, it seems that you have issues with thin women that extends beyond how larger women are treated in society.

If you are REALLY interested in changing how people think, you wouldn't be interested in confronting/insulting/shocking them and calling that 'counterculture' as if what you're really doing is trying to change the world. You won't change anything. You'll be left with an angry, offended bigot who still wonders why you're with that fat chick. I'm not suggesting that you cannot choose how you deal with the ignorance. But at least be honest about your motive.

Overall though .... your posts don't seem directed at the "assholes" anyway. They seem directed at thin women and at the type of men who find thin women attractive, and you're splattering the innocent along with the few bigots who do fit the fat-hating mold.

Quote:
a) Well, what do we do about the assholes that do say "fat women look like pigs so if you like them you must be a zoophile"? How many women here have gotten moo-ed at at sometime in their life?

A sexy skinny girl getting offended because there's actualy a guy out there that doesn't think she's sexy is nothing compared to the offence that a BBW has to go through every day;
  • Being teased in school
  • being treated like they have cancer or something by doctors
  • being told they're going to die by news and media
  • being told they're ugly every time they walk past a magazine stand
  • etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterculture

b) Anyone who thinks along these lines
"All my friends think I just married her 'cuz I couldn't get a skinny girl."
deserves a smack across the face in one way or another. Are you saying we should just let this ignorance reign?

c) Soo.... when an FA is attacked, and someone insults his wife, he should just withdraw?
I'm not withdrawing, if someone insults the woman I love, I stand up for her, period.

Actually, I talked this over with my g/f and she actually came up with a wonderful idea that I think would work wonderfully. If anyone suggests to me that I'm only with my g/f because I couldnt' get a skinny girl, she suggested this. Start talking about how much I love her fat, how her back rolls excite me and how I want to put my dick in her back cleavage, how her upper arm fat is like another pair of boobs, how glorious the feeling is when she's on top of me and I'm being crushed, etc.
I don't think they'll doubt you, or ever bring up the subject again.

Is that a better reply?
Closed Thread