Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-28-2006, 03:12 PM   #226
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Pulled pork on a fresh kaiser with a bean salad.
Dessert, strawberry rubarb shortcake.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #227
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Salad with lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, red onion, red kidney beans, corn with ground beef, cheese, salsa and sour cream with tortilla chips...my version of a taco salad.

It's freaking hot here...33, feels like 42...no way I'm cooking a big meal lol There is enough of this salad to last me a few days lol
Old 05-29-2006, 05:11 PM   #228
kyla

kyla has said some nice things

we had a cook out hot dogs, hamburgers,salad and pasta salad! and of course chips!
Old 05-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #229
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pot luck with the extended fam: Lasagna, Sloppy Joe, Fried Chicken, spaghetti salad, potato salad, tossed salad, 7-up Salad, lots and lots of rolls, and lots and lots of desserts (cake, cookies, pie). Ooof.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #230
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I completely blew dinner: chicken tenders that had been seared with salt, black pepper, and garlic then simmered in cream of mushroom soup. That turned out fine but the brown rice was a bomb. I cooked it with some chicken boullion but it came out way too crunchy and salty. Ended up getting the mrs. lemongrassed chicken and crushed rice from a nearby Vietnamese eatery while I had an order of spring rolls.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:22 AM   #231
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stirfried mushrooms and a soft taco with red sauce, white ground turkey, and Swiss cheese.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #232
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Well actually on the table this morning -

Perfectly cooked scrapple, crispy
Crusty toasted sour dough bread - with butter

Carmel Latte' <double shot>

And a tall glass of orange

I think I'm in love!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:34 AM   #233
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Pot luck with the extended fam: Lasagna, Sloppy Joe, Fried Chicken, spaghetti salad, potato salad, tossed salad, 7-up Salad, lots and lots of rolls, and lots and lots of desserts (cake, cookies, pie). Ooof.
what's spaghetti salad, please?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #234
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
And 7-up salad.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:24 PM   #235
sunandshadow

sunandshadow can now change their title

Yesterday - a crock pot full of pork, sauerkraut sweetened with applesauce, and bisquick dumplings, yum! Today, cream cheese chili dip (from the recipie inside the philly cream cheese box).
Old 05-30-2006, 02:30 PM   #236
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Leftover cod cakes with a bean salad.

Strawberry creamsicle cake for dessert.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:19 PM   #237
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Sauteed salmon steaks over red cabbage w lemon zest; chili-thyme vinegar and orange juice reduction. Rissoto w portabello and sundried tomatoes.
mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. Limeade w bourbon.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:27 PM   #238
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

kabob grilled chuck eyes marinated in soy and fresh ginger
grilled peppers, onions, and little red potatos

tossed salad with homemade ranch dressing, croûtons, garbanzo beans
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #239
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i'm going to run to Baja Fresh and get a bean and cheese burito and black bean nachos mmm (i dont feel like cooking tonight..i have a whopper of a headache)
Old 05-30-2006, 06:24 PM   #240
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan
i'm going to run to Baja Fresh and get a bean and cheese burito and black bean nachos mmm (i dont feel like cooking tonight..i have a whopper of a headache)
OMG I miss Baja Fresh, pick me up a guac and chips please, ohh and a shrimp taco!
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #241
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

BBQ chicken legs and thighs, stove-top stuffing and some mixed vegetables.
SF butter pecan ice cream for dessert.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:54 PM   #242
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
And 7-up salad.
I guess I should be lucky no one made Frog-Eye Salad....

Spaghetti Salad
Prep and Chop/Slice the following: Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Black Olives, and Pepperoni. Cube some Cheddar Cheese. Boil, drain, and rinse (about 1 lb) thin spaghetti or angel hair. Toss all together with Zesty Italian dressing and "Salad Supreme" or "Lemon Pepper". Refrigerate. Toss before serving.

7-Up Salad
Prep 2 small pkgs. lemon Jell-O using 1 cup boiling water and 3 cups 7-up (or Sprite) Add 2 sliced bananas, 1 can crushed pineapple (drained, reserve pineapple juice) and 2 cups miniature marshmallows. Cool until set.

Combine pineapple juice and enough 7-up to equal 1 cup. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp. butter, 1 beaten egg, 2 Tbsn cornstarch, and 1 cup heavy cream. Whip. Spread on top.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:56 PM   #243
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

What always shows up with Summer? Hayfever and a Cold.

Tonight was homemade chicken noodle soup. And gahlic french bread.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:25 PM   #244
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beef and veggie stir fry. No rice. It was pretty good, actually, even though I didn't have the hoisin sauce that the recipe called for.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:29 PM   #245
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Three hot dogs with spicy mustard and dill relish, a slice of white chocolate and strawberry cream pie
Old 05-31-2006, 12:27 AM   #246
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

A piece of baked chicken breast covered with white salsa con queso, a can of Code Red, and two milk chocolate Milano cookies. Exciting.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:29 PM   #247
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Lamb burger with garlic sauce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, lettuce with onion rings.

A piece of strawberry creamsicle cake for dessert.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:41 PM   #248
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
OMG I miss Baja Fresh, pick me up a guac and chips please, ohh and a shrimp taco!
I was so stoked when one was built like 3 blocks from my apartment. We always had to wait till we drove to the San Francisco bay area to get baja until about a year ago.

Now if only they'd have a really good vegetarian vietnamese restaurant get built here...
Old 05-31-2006, 08:34 PM   #249
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

We had a big work meeting..so it was thin crust Domino's pizza that the company provided.

Dessert was some toasted wheat bread with roll butter and some sf Aunt Jemima.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:45 PM   #250
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

black olive & mushroom pizza from Papa John's. Almost forgot the garlic butter.

Tags
dinner, supper