Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #2501
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Chicken noodle soup with mushrooms, too!

But I have found my next food conquest: http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/..._Hangover_Cure
Whoa! At first I thought "ewww!" but then when I saw the finished product with the browned melted cheese and the bacon...It looked good! I would try a slice!

Tho' I think I'd leave the bun off of the burger.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #2502
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Whoa! At first I thought "ewww!" but then when I saw the finished product with the browned melted cheese and the bacon...It looked good! I would try a slice!

Tho' I think I'd leave the bun off of the burger.
I agree! Just the cheeseburgers, no buns. Wow! It really looks amazing doesn't it?! I think I am going to have to try this!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #2503
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Tonight is spinach and feta cheese perogies...and instead of sour cream, I'm using tzakiki sauce. Now I'm placing the perogies over a cucumber, tomato, black olive, more feta cheese salad.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #2504
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tonight was greek spinich pie (spanikopita) home made of course.. greek salad, with kalamata olives. Some tomato soup..
Glass of mango juice with a splash of lime!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #2505
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There must be something in the air today/tonight because I had Greek also(well more like Greek-american but still) I had a gyro on a pita w/ a small greek salad on the side..yum!! One complaint Though ..outside of NYC they don't seem to put anchovies on Greek salads nearly as much.While I'm normally not big on anchovies in most things, I *really* enjoy them in a greek sald.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:42 PM   #2506
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nice juicy rare prime rib, baked potato w/ sour cream, tossed gorgonzola salad...MmMmMmM!

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #2507
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey it sounds like everyone eats pretty damn well on Saturday nights!!

I had brie and fruit for dinner. I had just gotten home from the grocery store, and didn't feel like making meatloaf yet, or eating the cedar plank salmon I bought.

Of course hours later I *did* make the meatloaf and I just had 3 plates of it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:03 PM   #2508
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm making pork chops, stuffing, escalloped apples and candied carrots
sugar and spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #2509
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Don't forget the Doubles!

;)

Old 02-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #2510
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yep thats deeezert
Old 02-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #2511
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I took inventory of my fridge, and I realized that I have half a head of cabbage and a bag of potatoes hiding out in the back....also some stray sticks of butter in there....that can only mean one thing for dinner.....

Cheesy potato and cabbage pastry pockets!

MMMmmm!!! One of my faves that I make each winter. I think it's about that time of year!
Old 02-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #2512
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Well it's my birthday and my sister delivered
Prime rib
Creamy mashed potatoes
the best corn ever

and a mango mousse cake (she said there was a naughty gift in the middle of the cake....so I'm letting my daughter eat the outside of it - lmao!)
YUM
Old 02-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #2513
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

We are having Roast Chicken, baked twice baked potatoes and broccoli/cauliflower cheese casserole. YUM!

;)

Old 02-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #2514
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm thinking of making some brown rice pasta with spaghetti sauce full of onions, morning star meatless crumbles and spinach.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #2515
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tonights dinner was...Ziti in a lemon butter sauce with capers. Ceaser salad with croutons and avacado. Tooz's Lemon milkshake for dessert!
Old 02-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #2516
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

I'm having left over prime rib, which I warmed up and put creamy dijonnaise and it's on a huge cheddar cheese soft bagel with onion. A nice greek salad on the side.

Dessert is a orange banana smoothie.

YUM
Old 02-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #2517
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Making homemade chicken noodle soup. The chicken is boiling and I can smell the thyme and garlic...mmmmm.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #2518
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Making homemade chicken noodle soup. The chicken is boiling and I can smell the thyme and garlic...mmmmm.
Oooh I could go for some of that right now, lush.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #2519
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hmm.. Since it's 5pm i should start thinking about dinner.. i'm thinking about making some spanish rice and tostadas. I love making rice dishes cuz i just throw the concoction into the rice cooker plug it in and forget about it for a half hour. It's a godsend!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #2520
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I ordered out tonight. Gyro with feta and a slice of new york cheese cake. Yummy!
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #2521
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

I didn't know where to stick this...lol But I am making it on Saturday night for dinner with mashed potatoes and green beans

Popeye's Fried Chicken

3 c Self-rising flour
1 c Cornstarch
3 tb Seasoned salt
2 tb Paprika
1 ts Baking soda
1 pk Italian Salad Dressing Mix Powder
1 pk Onion Soup Mix -- (1 1/2 Ounces)
1 pk Spaghetti sauce mix -- (1/2 Ounce)
3 tb Sugar
3 c Corn flakes -- crushed
2 Eggs -- well beaten
1/4 c Cold water
4 lb Chicken -- cut up (I'm just using thighs)
Hot sauce (optional) but add it into the egg mixture

Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl. Put the cornflakes into
another bowl. Put eggs and water in a 3rd bowl. Put enough corn oil
into a heavy roomy skillet to fill it 1" deep. Get it HOT! Grease a
9x12x2 baking pan. Set it aside. Preheat oven to 350~. Dip chicken
pieces 1 piece at a time as follows: 1-Into dry coating mix. 2-Into
egg and water mix. 3-Into corn flakes. 4-Briskly but briefly back
into dry mix. 5-Drop into hot oil, skin-side-down and brown 3 to 4
minutes on medium high. Turn and brown other side of each piece.
Don't crowd pieces during frying. Place in prepared pan in single
layer, skin-side-up. Seal in foil, on 3 sides only, leaving 1 side
loose for steam to escape. Bake at 350~ for 35-40 minutes removing
foil then to test tenderness of chicken. Allow to bake uncovered 5
minutes longer to crisp the coating. Serves 4. Leftovers refrigerate
well up to 4 days. Do not freeze these leftovers. Leftover coating
mix (1st 9 ingredients) can be stored at room temp in covered
container up to 2 months.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #2522
sugar and spice

I love Popeyes chicken! Tell us how it turns out I will be curious to see if it turns out just like theirs.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #2523
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Thanks to the grilled cheese thread, I'm going to make grilled cheese sammies and have roasted red pepper tomato soup
Old 02-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #2524
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know what came over me but I actually cooked tonight. I made something I had seen on 30 Minute Meals...which took me an hour. Anyway, it turned out really well. I'm sooo proud of myself. I'm not a cook so this was a fairly major undertaking for me.

Here is the link to the recipe:http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...108352,00.html

And here is my finished product:
Attachment 36339

For dessert, a cake of my own invention:
Attachment 36340

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 09-12-2010 at 05:10 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #2525
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

chicken thighs baked in soy sauce, garlic and ginger. So easy but SO tasty!! I was to have two for dinner with couscous... but ... Ive had four , lol, only two left to freeze now
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper