Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #2526
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I don't know what came over me but I actually cooked tonight. I made something I had seen on 30 Minute Meals...which took me an hour. Anyway, it turned out really well. I'm sooo proud of myself. I'm not a cook so this was a fairly major undertaking for me.

Here is the link to the recipe:http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...108352,00.html

And here is my finished product:
Attachment 36339

For dessert, a cake of my own invention:
Attachment 36340
OMG!!!!! That cake looks delicious I want some
Old 02-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #2527
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
I'm having left over prime rib, which I warmed up and put creamy dijonnaise and it's on a huge cheddar cheese soft bagel with onion. A nice greek salad on the side.

Dessert is a orange banana smoothie.

YUM
Oh my god that sounds so good . . . .

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #2528
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm dinner tonight is marinaded chicken breasts (italian dressing, lemon pepper, soy sauce) marinaded for 2 days..so they are tender!
Served with a huge greek salad and some cupcakes for dessert
Old 02-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #2529
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I picked up some Popeyes chicken on the way home. And I made some instant pudding. That concludes my Friday evening eats.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #2530
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We're doing make your own hoagies tonight. I might make some cheesecake flavored pudding later too
Old 02-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #2531
corbinFA

corbinFA can now change their title

Whelp, tonight is leftover Valentines chocolate night! (I'm a starving college student.)
corbinFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:56 AM   #2532
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Last night I had a breaded pork cutlet (baked until real crispy) with tomato sauce and mozz on top on a bun..YUM
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:29 AM   #2533
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm trying out a recipe I found for tater tot casserole tonight, We'll see, I hope it turns out good and not bland.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #2534
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

I was suppose to have my homemade popeyes today, but I really don't think I can handle anything fried today. My tummy is a little off today. BLAH! Going to bake chicken and have mashed potatoes and squash with stuffing.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #2535
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Nancy, what do you call this cake creation of yours and could you share the recipe with me/us it looks delicious!

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #2536
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am drooling right not at the smell of my cheesy lasagna baking right now. I get to eat it in like 5 minutes mmmmm
Old 02-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #2537
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Homemade burgers on the grill with deep fried sweet potato fries...YUMMY!!

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:44 AM   #2538
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Individual cheese pizzas, salad, and chocolate milkshakes!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:21 PM   #2539
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm going to make bleu cheese and bacon macaroni & cheese w/ a side salad for dinner tonight. I saw the recipe on The Food Network this morning. I hope it turns out as good as it looked!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #2540
Neen
Free Spirit

Dinner...hmmm...hopefully the 2nd order of pad thai with tofu i got. With..a side salad...and russian dressing. Maybe some chik'n tenders with bbq sauce too!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #2541
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I'm seriously craving some cheesy broccoli rice with EXTRA broccoli, so that's what i'm making tonight..
Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #2542
sugar and spice

I made some chicken stir-fry it was mighty tasty.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #2543
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I made sweet chile with corn bread. For dessert we'll have strawberry cake w/ cream cheese icing that I baked yesterday.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #2544
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Turkey tacos in hard shells. I used white chedder and white corn shells to make it "white food night" .
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #2545
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

i'm thinking about making some nachos with fresh black beans and guacamole.. mmmm
Old 02-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #2546
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

PB&J on white bread. Desert is Girl Scout Cookies - Lemonades to be exact.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #2547
sugar and spice

I baked breaded chicken breast fillets and made Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwiches on really tasty onion rolls for dinner tonight.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:55 PM   #2548
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Chicken and bok choy pasta bake in a mustard cream sauce. It was the first time I made it and it was deelish.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #2549
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight I am in the mood to have breakfast for dinner. I will be making a couple of large sausages that we found at a little shop that's made from good quality meat, along with some left over potatoes I cubed and mixed with olive oil and herbs. I'll cook them in a bit more oil and put some shredded sharp cheddar on them and brown the bottoms until crispy. Then I'll make eggs scrambled with brie. I'd love to have grilled onions in these things, but my honey doesn't like onions. The last thing will be frozen whole grain waffles with a bit of butter and real maple syrup.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #2550
sugar and spice

Friday is order out night for us so we are getting pizza and I don't have to cook
I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

Tags
dinner, supper