Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #251
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thin spaghetti noodles, with Ragu Italian Sausage sauce and shredded mozzerella cheese.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #252
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Portobello mushroom ravioli and brussels sprouts with a butter sauce.

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #253
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sweetnnekked, I'm coming to your house for dinner.

We had my weird beef stroganoff over stir fried cabbage. The wine? Cabernet. For dessert? No sugar added fudgsicle(s).
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:26 PM   #254
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Low-fat stroganoff made with ground turkey and W/W blend rotini pasta
Steamed asparagus and a pear.

I think dessert is going to be a couple more spoonfuls of stroganoff.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:38 PM   #255
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
I think dessert is going to be a couple more spoonfuls of stroganoff.

I'd rather have more main course than dessert sometimes, too! LOL
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 12:27 AM   #256
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pepperoni pizza, three chocolates, half a cup of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Yay for horrible eating.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:19 AM   #257
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was the end of the month. All we had left was mac'n'cheese to which I added green beans and ground beef
Old 06-01-2006, 01:48 AM   #258
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
I'd rather have more main course than dessert sometimes, too! LOL
And for breakfast too. Especially cold pizza!
Old 06-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #259
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
It was the end of the month. All we had left was mac'n'cheese to which I added green beans and ground beef
I'm at my "end of the month" meals too!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
Old 06-01-2006, 11:02 AM   #260
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie
Sweetnnekked, I'm coming to your house for dinner.

We had my weird beef stroganoff over stir fried cabbage. The wine? Cabernet. For dessert? No sugar added fudgsicle(s).
Okay, but you'll have to stay over for breakfast too!!

(wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!)

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
Old 06-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #261
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Seafood manicotti with a side ceasar salad and garlic bread.

A custard square for dessert
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:10 PM   #262
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Brandi - your meals kill me...they always sound so deliscious...wow.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #263
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you Jamie. My mother was a caterer, I've learnt some tricks..LOL
AND I try to give my daughter (and well myself) different varieties of foods.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:20 PM   #264
rainyday
Departed

A can of spaghetti, from the can
Last 1/2 of a pint of cottage cheese
A cup of applesauce

And the only clean-up was washing a fork and a spoon!
(Can you tell i didn't feel like cooking?)

Edited to add: Bet you're glad you didn't pick my house for dinner, Jamie.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:22 PM   #265
missaf

I'm too tired to cook
Old 06-01-2006, 04:25 PM   #266
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
A can of spaghetti, from the can
Last 1/2 of a pint of cottage cheese
A cup of applesauce

And the only clean-up was washing a fork and a spoon!
(Can you tell i didn't feel like cooking?)

Edited to add: Bet you're glad you didn't pick my house for dinner, Jamie.
That actually sounds better than the "left-over parfait" that occurred here, pirogies, egg rolls, and salad, that are still causing a little discomfort
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:57 PM   #267
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually rainy, the cottage cheese sounds really good, I will have to remember to pick some up...

And on my way home I can stop by EP's for pirogies.

We had the new steak fajita pizza from Papa Johns.

And I had some awful, too old sugar free ice cream for dessert.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 08:33 PM   #268
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Messy Marvins (another term for Sloppy Joes), pork-n-beans, pasta salad, crystal light..
Old 06-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #269
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just had Macaroni & Cheese with Ground Beef, Mild taco sauce, and Sour Cream. I have some left over too, which I'm thinking about grabbing right this moment... But I suppose it can wait until I finish replying...
Old 06-01-2006, 09:56 PM   #270
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had a teriyaki chicken bowl which contained large chicken chunks, rice, broccoli, carrots and cabbage. I washed it down with a glass of Coke with lots of ice.
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:16 PM   #271
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Seafood (crab, lobster, shrimp) spring roll. Had to use up the left over seafood from yesterday.

I got a big chicken and injected it with some hot sauce and garlic. Coated the chicken with cajun spice, then I deep fried the whole thing LOL Juiciest bird ever!
Sides were baked potato with sour cream and chives and corn on the cob.

Dessert homemade watermelon sorbet with a squirl of vanilla ice cream.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:54 PM   #272
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I guess I should be lucky no one made Frog-Eye Salad....

Spaghetti Salad
Prep and Chop/Slice the following: Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Black Olives, and Pepperoni. Cube some Cheddar Cheese. Boil, drain, and rinse (about 1 lb) thin spaghetti or angel hair. Toss all together with Zesty Italian dressing and "Salad Supreme" or "Lemon Pepper". Refrigerate. Toss before serving.
what the heck is salad supreme? A ...sprinkly thing? I mean, herbie powder stuff? I can't think of the word I want.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:19 PM   #273
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

spicy pork stew (recipe extracted from my WWF cookbook), cornbread, and choice of chocolate boston cream pie or cherry vanilla cream pie for dessert
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #274
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi
Seafood (crab, lobster, shrimp) spring roll. Had to use up the left over seafood from yesterday.

I got a big chicken and injected it with some hot sauce and garlic. Coated the chicken with cajun spice, then I deep fried the whole thing LOL Juiciest bird ever!
Sides were baked potato with sour cream and chives and corn on the cob.

Dessert homemade watermelon sorbet with a squirl of vanilla ice cream.
Holy moly. You are ambitious!! I'm impressed (and coming over for dinner. Just a heads up. )
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:52 PM   #275
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Frozen stop & shop pizza. It had actual slices of mozzarella instead of shredded cheese. Not too bad for frozen pizza. Don't feel like cooking and it was something easy to throw in the oven.

Tags
dinner, supper