Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-04-2006, 05:49 PM   #301
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stuffed bell peppers, crusty bread with roasted garlic and a lime chiffon pie for dessert

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:51 PM   #302
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Takeout from Church's chicken. Jalapeno poppers, chicken strips, mac n' cheese, taters n' gravy, and biscuits.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #303
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big salad with romaine, brocoli slaw, sunflower seeds, blue cheese dressing and shrimp. With a glass of soy milk and a bowl of strawberries on the side.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #304
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pork chops marinated in a baja chipotle sauce, baby vegetable mix sauteed with some butter and cumin and mashed potatoes. Dessert - sugar-free ice cream sandwich.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:26 AM   #305
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

last night was seasoned burgers with sauteed mushrooms and homemade sweet potato fries (made in the oven)

Dessert was rainbow sherbet. Breyers - not bad!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:34 AM   #306
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

spaghetti and meatballs with four cheese marinara sauce and garlic bread, cherry vanilla cream pie for dessert
Old 06-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #307
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

I made a great three cheese tortellini salad with onions, red peppers, red cabbage and dill pickles. A real simple dressing from Mayonnaise, mustard and pickle juice.
It was very filling, and fulfilling!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #308
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Last night I had leftovers from the night before. The remains of my beef fajitas from Mamacitas (best deal in town, $10 feeds me for at least 2 nights!) as well as the remains of my strawberry chocolate cheesecake slice, also from Mamacitas!
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #309
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Well my daughter has shared her love by getting me sick...LOL

Leftover chicken noodle soup with homemade bread is dinner for the next couple of nights I think.
No dessert for me!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:17 PM   #310
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

KFC Mashed Potato bowl, 10pc Hot Wings, side Slaw, and a side of beans.

Edited: btw, it was one of those KFC/A&W type restaurants, so I had a frosty mug of Diet A&W too.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:20 PM   #311
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hot dogs, baked beans, corn on the cob, watermelon for dessert, and a diet coke to wash it all down.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #312
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

diced chicken sauteed in olive oil and Tomy Cachere's Herbs and Spices, cream style red beans, white rice seasoned with Tony Cachere's and hot sauce.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:39 AM   #313
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wasn't feeling well last night, so I just had a hamburger that Justin had grilled outside with some cheddar cheese on top. He made white asparagus as well, but we didn't know you were supposed to peel it. It was pretty inedible.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:02 AM   #314
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

4 MacDonalds Hamburgers and a Root Beer Float from Dairy Queen
Old 06-07-2006, 08:13 AM   #315
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Tonight it will be BBQ'd baby back ribs, roasted asparagus, yeast rolls and for dessert some Blue Bell Strawberries and Homade vanilla ice cream.
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:45 PM   #316
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

shake n bake pork chops, mac n cheese, & sweet peas
Old 06-07-2006, 03:56 PM   #317
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken
shake n bake pork chops, mac n cheese, & sweet peas
You know what? That sounds damn good.

I am going to make a Tarte d' Alsace (a carmelized onion and gruyere cheese pizza) from Trader Joe's. I'll take a pic and post it later.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 06-07-2006, 04:47 PM   #318
Roxanna

Roxanna can now change their title
Default When I get around to it ...

Tonights dinner, shall be one of my favorites. Feel free to try it with your own twist and get back to me with any changes! (Though im very picky with my food, so I may not listen to suggestions )

Bacon and egg salad!

Torn up baby spinach,
lettuce mix,
crispy bacon torn into tiny pieces,
avocado,
asparagus bite sized pieces,
a wee bit of shredded cheese,
wee bit of shredded apple,
beetroot (if you like it .. which I dont),
tomato (if you like it .. which I dont),
any other kind of salad greens you have lying around.
(ive most likly forgotten something .. but just make it up as you go along and it will be fine )

Poach an egg or two, cut roughly, throw on top of all other mixed ingredients.

I top with Blue Rooster dressing (from the Blue Rooster restaurant down the main street lol .. I cant tell you whats in it, but its a creamy + oily thing with herbs ..)

Any who, its just about the best thing in the world, and is MUCH more filling then you would expect .. dosnt stop me having seconds though ..
Roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #319
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanna
Tonights dinner, shall be one of my favorites. Feel free to try it with your own twist and get back to me with any changes! (Though im very picky with my food, so I may not listen to suggestions )

Bacon and egg salad!

Torn up baby spinach,
lettuce mix,
crispy bacon torn into tiny pieces,
avocado,
asparagus bite sized pieces,
a wee bit of shredded cheese,
wee bit of shredded apple,
beetroot (if you like it .. which I dont),
tomato (if you like it .. which I dont),
any other kind of salad greens you have lying around.
(ive most likly forgotten something .. but just make it up as you go along and it will be fine )

Poach an egg or two, cut roughly, throw on top of all other mixed ingredients.

I top with Blue Rooster dressing (from the Blue Rooster restaurant down the main street lol .. I cant tell you whats in it, but its a creamy + oily thing with herbs ..)

Any who, its just about the best thing in the world, and is MUCH more filling then you would expect .. dosnt stop me having seconds though ..
WOW. We should make this one of our recipes of the week! Sounds amazing.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:55 PM   #320
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
I am going to make a Tarte d' Alsace (a carmelized onion and gruyere cheese pizza) from Trader Joe's. I'll take a pic and post it later.
As promised:

Spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, sweet red pepper, dried cranberries, spiced pecans and honey roasted garlic dressing. A Virgil's microbrewed root beer and the Tarte d'Alsace - Ham, Carmelized Onions and Gruyere chese and a white sauce on a flat bread crust.

Yeah, it tasted as good as it looked!
Old 06-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #321
Roxanna

SoVerySoft, please stop being so fancy. Makes the rest of us look bad
Im currently eating toast untill I can bother with fancy stuff
Old 06-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #322
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
SoVerySoft, please stop being so fancy. Makes the rest of us look bad
Im currently eating toast untill I can bother with fancy stuff
It wasn't fancy - it just looks it! The pizza thing ("tarte") came out of a box (see below) and the salad was just some stuff we had in the house. The root beer I bought to make root beer floats.

The whole thing was done and on our plates in 20 minutes (including preheating the oven!)

And by the way - welcome, Roxanna!

Old 06-07-2006, 05:16 PM   #323
Roxanna

Even the box looks fancy!!

Any who .. my bread bag isnt looking too bad

And thanks for the welcome Yes, im new around here .. well, ive lurked for awhile, but I thought it was about time to start posting
Old 06-07-2006, 05:20 PM   #324
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Even the box looks fancy!!

Any who .. my bread bag isnt looking too bad

And thanks for the welcome Yes, im new around here .. well, ive lurked for awhile, but I thought it was about time to start posting
And you're doing a fine job. A wecome addition to the Foodee Board (and elsewhere, of course).

Keep it up!
Old 06-07-2006, 05:24 PM   #325
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Leek, onion, garlic (a whole head), carrot, green bean, potato, tomato, corn vegetable soup. We added roasted chicken
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper