Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-01-2006, 06:38 PM   #26
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pizza from a local non-chain.. a medium canadian bacon, green pepper with extra cheese on a thin crust, and a medium pepperoni, black olive, onion on regular crust, with hot wings and gahlic bread.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #27
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grilled steak, salad, and some fruit and yogurt for dessert. Or at least that's the plan, once I get my bodacious bootay off this chair and start cookin'. I keep telling myself the meat needs time to marinate. Yeah. Right. Except that it's just sitting in its plastic wrap, and not marinating at all. "Liah" (in my best Jon Lovitz voice).

Right now I'm slurping down a Mocha Light Frappuccino (with an add shot). Yummy!
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #28
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I get home for dinner: Spicy grilled catfish and a biscuit with a side of broccoli.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #29
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks to our favorite Chinese cafe' down the street.. I had roasted BBQ pork slices (they are the most perfectly roasted tenderloin medallions, with a light glaze of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and green onion. Just the meat, it's sold as an appetizer. And an order of chef special wonton soup. Which has pork and veggie filled wontons, all manner of veggies, roast BBQ pork strips, and shrimp.

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

I love their food, and that is my all time favorite meal from that cafe'.
Tracy
Old 05-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #30
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Speakin' of appetizer.. I like to go to Wingers(tm) and order their 16pc Appetizer and a Coke.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:38 AM   #31
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Speakin' of appetizer.. I like to go to Wingers(tm) and order their 16pc Appetizer and a Coke.
Fuzzy, how on earth do you retain your girlish figure??
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:10 AM   #32
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Fuzzy, how on earth do you retain your girlish figure??
Um.. I guess that depends on the type of figure you mean..
Old 05-02-2006, 01:00 PM   #33
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tonight a hamburger and tater tots (homemade)...well, the hamburger is, not the tater tots so much...they are just heated up from frozen..
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:20 PM   #34
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's what's for me You all should take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 5676

Last edited by FatAndProud; 01-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:18 PM   #35
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eh...not in the mood to cook(rarely am)..so...a BLT..or just bacon..lol
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #36
MWBBWFanMan

MWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Tacos Tacos Tacos

I was reading this thread yesterday and totally got a hankering to make some tacos for dinner tonight. I havent cooked a meal at home in weeks and it was a blast! I browned up some angus beef and added the taco flavoring stuff and really went all out...I love to cook I got a sack of shredded cheese and some taco sauce, shells, sour cream and some baked beans and just had a feast The dishes are all cleaned up and now I have an easy to reheat lunch for tomorrow....
MWBBWFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:22 PM   #37
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Today is Tamale Tuesday!

Two big freshly made shredded beef tamales with sweet mexican rice and spicy black beans.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:56 PM   #38
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Today is Tamale Tuesday!

Two big freshly made shredded beef tamales with sweet mexican rice and spicy black beans.
Hellooooooo "Montezuma's Revenge"!!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:31 AM   #39
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

YoCrunch Yogurt with Oreo stuff. And a Dr. Pepper.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:07 AM   #40
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night we went to a Cuban restaurant in our neighborhood. I had shredded beef (that was stewed in a really flavorful sauce), with black beans and rice, and some yucca root (kind of like a potato, but not). Very good... I have enough leftover shredded beef to make a sandwich for lunch today with DH's yucca on the side (he did not like the texture).

Tracy
Old 05-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #41
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a few bites of calico butt. And a Coke chaser.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:20 PM   #42
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Those Egg Rolls I mentioned, Ham Fried Noodles, Steamed Rice, Stir-Fry Veggies, Pot Stickers and Sweetened Cream Cheese Wontons.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:47 PM   #43
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Peach yougurt, popsicles and percosets!!!

I just had all those damned teeth pulled!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:42 AM   #44
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

A hamburger, chocolate milk, and Mountain Dew. I know. Horrible.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #45
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Late getting home, and I grabbed.. a couple 99c chili cheeseburgers from the Schnitzel. And a couple chili dogs. And some chili cheese fires.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:28 PM   #46
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Late getting home, and I grabbed.. a couple 99c chili cheeseburgers from the Schnitzel. And a couple chili dogs. And some chili cheese fires.
And some Tums, I hope.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:37 PM   #47
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

(Mmmm... Not yet... But i'll probably pop a couple just in case.)
Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 AM   #48
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

I had a hotdog, chips, and a Mountain Dew. Slacking on the healthy foods, I know.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:21 PM   #49
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

We went out to a local italian place, I had Aioli di Aglio... I think that is spelled right... and then a McD's ice cream cone after the movie.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:28 PM   #50
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

burrito from Chipotle- grilled chicken. black beans, lettuce, cheese,hot salsa
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper