Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-20-2013, 07:25 AM   #6676
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
I've decided that the guys need to start posting if they are single next to what they have made....honestly, THIS is where I'm looking for my next guy! Kidding...kind of.
Yep, men who cook are awesome.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #6677
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Tagliatelle with spinach sauce ... soulfood, definitely!
Old 04-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #6678
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ham sandwich, white rice, green beans, and a fixed gear ale
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #6679
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

breaded pork chops with <insert name of vegetable here> and <insert another vegetable here>
Old 04-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #6680
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We had a family dinner, and it was wonderful. There was a smoked pork roast, two types of caramelized onions, curried apples, potatoes and gravy, asparagus, cauliflower, zucchini and red pepper crudités with garlic aioli, deviled eggs, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, green beans, ciabatta and whole grain bread. Also olives, a mixed green salad with beets and oranges and a bottle of champagne. Dessert was a rum cake, dark chocolate covered almonds and strawberry, blueberry and cassis pâte de fruit from France.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #6681
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
We had a family dinner, and it was wonderful. There was a smoked pork roast, two types of caramelized onions, curried apples, potatoes and gravy, asparagus, cauliflower, zucchini and red pepper crudités with garlic aioli, deviled eggs, glazed carrots, Brussels sprouts, green beans, ciabatta and whole grain bread. Also olives, a mixed green salad with beets and oranges and a bottle of champagne. Dessert was a rum cake, dark chocolate covered almonds and strawberry, blueberry and cassis pâte de fruit from France.
I want to be in your family! That sounds incredible.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #6682
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pulled pork and tortilla chips
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #6683
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Crispy fried whole fish with salad or tatos have yet to decide but it will be yummy
Old 04-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #6684
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Slow cooking in the crockpot as we speak is a pork loan seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, Dr. Pepper, and Kraft Original BBQ Sauce. Can we say pulled pork sandwiches?
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #6685
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I want to be in your family! That sounds incredible.
I know just what you mean; I've thought the same thing reading some of the posts. Like 'please adopt me for dinner' or wouldn't it be fun if we all lived in the same neighborhood and could have a progressive dinner.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #6686
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spiced corn pancakes with sour cream
Old 04-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #6687
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Golden Carrol
Old 04-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #6688
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I made Julia Child's creamed sweetbreads recipe. OMG best food ever! Had them with red couscous and green beans. Saving the leftovers for my birthday in August. I did some research and learned that you can indeed freeze them cooked. Plus I've had leftover frozen sweetbreads once before, and they were good.

BTW sweetbreads for those who don't know are not actually bread. They are variety meat. So they are rather gross to process. Yes, I washed my hands extremely well. But it is worth the work.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #6689
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Homemade Tuna Nachoes
Old 04-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #6690
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

This sounds different. How do you make them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Homemade Tuna Nachoes
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #6691
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just ordered Mt. Mikes pizza.. can't wait for it to arrive.. nom nom nom
Old 04-30-2013, 05:34 AM   #6692
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
I made Julia Child's creamed sweetbreads recipe. OMG best food ever! Had them with red couscous and green beans. Saving the leftovers for my birthday in August. I did some research and learned that you can indeed freeze them cooked. Plus I've had leftover frozen sweetbreads once before, and they were good.

BTW sweetbreads for those who don't know are not actually bread. They are variety meat. So they are rather gross to process. Yes, I washed my hands extremely well. But it is worth the work.
wait wait.. red couscous?
Old 04-30-2013, 06:02 AM   #6693
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Short soup (I really must find a recipe for it as am sure it would be nicer home made), honey chicken, prawn crackers and a combination omlette (well the omlette will get eaten for lunch tomorrow as will some of the prawn crackers) I treated myself to Chinese for dinner cause I couldnt face cooking
Old 04-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #6694
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
wait wait.. red couscous?
Yep. It actually went surprisingly well together.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:48 PM   #6695
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
Yep. It actually went surprisingly well together.
Recipe please.. or at least where you found it/made it/etc.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #6696
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Rule #1 for eating on $1.50 a day - Say goodbye to meat. Dinner tonight was rice, frozen green peas, steamed cabbage, and a poached egg.

Attachment 108049
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #6697
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Its a putting-leftovers-in-egg-roll-wraps-and-deep-frying-them kind of night.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #6698
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Jerk Chicken pizza from Peel with a wheat beer
Old 05-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #6699
EMH1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Recipe please.. or at least where you found it/made it/etc.
The sweetbreads recipe I used was in Mastering the Art of French Cooking. It's the creamed sweetbreads recipe. I made her brown butter sauce to go over them. For the couscous, I just followed the directions on the back of the box. I will warn you that sweetbreads are rather icky to process, and not cheap unless you can get a good deal on them, but they are worth the work. You may have to special order them from your local butcher shop.

Last edited by EMH1701; 05-04-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #6700
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Leftover pizza

Tags
dinner, supper