Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #6726
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

as my niece Aubrey says, "guess what we are having for dinner? BESKETTI"
Old 05-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #6727
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leftovers from last night

Roast garlic, mushroom and leek risotto

Ginger Berry Blasters to drink

and leftover caramelised apple crumble

I kinda went all out last night
Old 05-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #6728
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Venison Sausages, Pasta Salad, and Honey Mustard Bread
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #6729
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

homemade Chili con carne, with sour cream, sliced jalapenos, queso blanco, and crushed nacho cheese doritos
Old 05-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #6730
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tacos. Made the meat extra spicy by putting in some crushed ghost pepper when I fried it. I also put kale in my tacos. I hardly ever buy lettuce. Of course, cheese on top is a must.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #6731
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Venison Fajihtas
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #6732
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tuesday Taco Night..
Old 05-15-2013, 01:41 AM   #6733
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some sort of Stir fry with fresh rice noodles, fish balls, deep fried tofu puffs, fresh fish, broccoli, shallots, crispy seaweed and wakami, and whatever else I can find in my fridge/cupboards to use thank goodness for grocery delivery tomorrow and a trip to the asain grocers today
Old 05-15-2013, 01:47 AM   #6734
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Some sort of Stir fry with fresh rice noodles, fish balls, deep fried tofu puffs, fresh fish, broccoli, shallots, crispy seaweed and wakami, and whatever else I can find in my fridge/cupboards to use thank goodness for grocery delivery tomorrow and a trip to the asain grocers today
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #6735
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I must share my birthday dinner from last night!

My fiance just said that she has a surprise for me and to get home ASAP. I headed out with fiance and her aunt (dinner with 2 knockout SSBBW's; this is kick ass already ) plus her two daughters. We drove to a Cajun restaurant east of Houston that has been on my foodie bucket list for YEARS.

When you get there, there are loaves of homemade bread at the table, drizzled with butter and cups of cream gravy for dipping. There's also a variety of crackers and butter as well.

I ordered the sweet tea and it was the best I've ever had. Not overly sweet, not too strong, not too weak. Just perfect! And this is coming from a guy who is not big on sweet tea!

We ordered three appetizers: mozzarella sticks (for the kids), boudain balls (Wow!), and crab& cheese stufffed jalapenos (Oh my!).

I had an entree called the Dirty Herbie....dirty rice, smothered in crawfish etoufee, and topped with 8 ounces of cubed ribeye. I was in heaven! Did I mention that it also included a choice of two entrees? I got fried mushrooms and a cup of chicken & sausage gumbo that was so good it was perverse.

When they heard it was my birthday, they also gave me a complimentary piece of pecan pie.

A fantastic meal and I will be back to this place again in the near future.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #6736
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

pancakes and sausage
Old 05-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #6737
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

My inlaws treated us to a local Italian restaurant tonight.

I wasn't in the mood for pasta, so I had the entree salad. A big bowl filled with all kinds of mixed lettuces, red onions, tomatoes, and pepper rings topped with grilled tuna, grilled chicken breast, and grilled jumbo shrimp. Served with house viniagrette dressing, a little loaf of fresh garlic bread, and herbed olive oil for dipping the bread. I just mixed the herbed oil in with the remains of the salad in the bowl after I'd finished and mixed it together for even more flavorful goodness. And wiped that bowl clean with pieces of bread!

Usually I get a piece of their tiramisu for dessert (they have original and almond) but tonight I had a taste for ice cream instead, so I had a scoop of pecan prailine after supper.

Tracy
Old 05-16-2013, 12:42 AM   #6738
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Left over sheppards pie that we had for Lunch the other Amanda Made it from scratch and she does the most amazing mashed potatoes
Old 05-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #6739
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Baked salmon, stir-fried veggies, and whole grain pilaf.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #6740
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

beef lo mein and orange chicken from my local takeout.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:22 AM   #6741
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
beef lo mein and orange chicken from my local takeout.
Can someone please rep this nice lady for me? I am WAY overdue for an Asian food fix.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:11 AM   #6742
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Panang, tofu eggplant, and pad thai
Old 05-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #6743
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Mini Pizzas (bought bases got a 12 pack cheap and they are not to thick or thin just a nice size)- topped with bacon, mushroom, pepperoni, pineapple, semi dried tomatoes, and two types of cheese

and for desert I am seriously contemplating attempting Lemon merangue cupcakes again but will see
Old 05-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #6744
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wild boar ragu. Pretty darned tasty.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #6745
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Wild boar ragu. Pretty darned tasty.
Only in Florida , or south Alabama.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #6746
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Seriously, I had no name cheese curls and coca cola. And then ramen with butter added. Yep, a day that started with pizza for breakfast just got healthier and healthier

I MUST buy groceries.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #6747
spiritangel
AmandaClause

pansketti- my version of spag bol. I use stir fry noodles instead of pasta (tastes the same just my quick fix version) and make my own sauce then grate cheese over the top and let it melt it is soooo good.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #6748
spiritangel
AmandaClause

oops duplicate post

Last edited by spiritangel; 05-20-2013 at 06:48 AM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #6749
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Only in Florida , or south Alabama.
Florida is not a "southern" state.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #6750
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I am in no mood to cook so we're having sushi and whatever can be foraged from the fridge.

Tags
dinner, supper