Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #7926
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

red beans and rice
Old 03-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #7927
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lobster mac n cheese with roasted red pepper; green beans with cranberries and toasted almonds
Old 03-25-2014, 09:56 PM   #7928
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

chicken rogan josh over rice with green chile relish and papadums
Old 03-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #7929
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

broccoli cheese soup with garlic cheese bread
Old 03-26-2014, 08:52 PM   #7930
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
broccoli cheese soup with garlic cheese bread
Could not rep - mmmmmmmmm cheesey overload
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #7931
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Homemade chicken and mushroom soup, raw red pepper and 1/4 of a Jimmy John's #5, leftover from lunch.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #7932
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

italian sausage meatballs and linguine with an arrabiata marinara sauce
Old 03-27-2014, 06:35 PM   #7933
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cajun Alfredo with red pepper, broccoli and peas. But I kinda want some chicken nuggets lol
Old 03-27-2014, 07:30 PM   #7934
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made nachos and artichokes.. weird combo but no one complained. I just wanted both! (we ate them separately.. they weren't artichoke nachos)
Old 03-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #7935
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Triple Threat Nachos from Buffalo Wild Wings
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #7936
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beef Brisket sandwich
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #7937
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

beef pot pie (frozen store bought.. I was feeling lazy after power raking the front yard)
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 PM   #7938
FatAndProud

Attachment 113788

I needed some meat!!!!! Lol

Salmon and oriental coleslaw. Yum, yum.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:42 AM   #7939
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Attachment 113788

Looks good, sounds gross. XD
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:36 AM   #7940
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Attachment 113788

PostRecipePlsThx!
Old 03-31-2014, 06:34 PM   #7941
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hamburger steak with onions and gravy, creamed potatoes, fried squash, and sweet tea. Yummy Southern cafe food.

The policeman that sat at the next table over had scrambled egg whites, grilled chicken, and spinach. I could see him lusting after my food
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:39 PM   #7942
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Hamburger steak with onions and gravy, creamed potatoes, fried squash, and sweet tea. Yummy Southern cafe food.

The policeman that sat at the next table over had scrambled egg whites, grilled chicken, and spinach. I could see him lusting after my food
^^^ This. And rep given. I always enjoy food reviews from ConnieLynn's Diners Drive-ins and Dives.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:52 PM   #7943
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
^^^ This. And rep given. I always enjoy food reviews from ConnieLynn's Diners Drive-ins and Dives.
I do love a good dive. I worked in one when I was 17 - 18 and learned a whole lot of life skills

The cafe I went to tonight writes the daily specials on the board. This morning the breakfast special was the Old Timers Breakfast -- brains and eggs.

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 03-31-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: spelling :)
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:33 PM   #7944
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made tostadas for dinner with a huge side salad. Tostadas are a family favorite and so easy to make.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #7945
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

I made Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. I finished it with some croutons and ate a carrot and raspberries while I was waiting for it to reheat.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #7946
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Baked chicken with a vegetable medley consisting of brussel sprouts, red potatoes, snap peas, and carrots.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #7947
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Turkey Italian sausages with sauteed veggies (mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers, eggplant, onion) all covered with marinara sauce a friend made and shared with us.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:23 PM   #7948
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fried chicken sandwiches with fresh garlic aioli, Swiss cheese, and vegetables
Old 04-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #7949
FatAndProud

Sushi and sashimi. Nom nom.

I love lemon and wasabi in my soy sauce.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #7950
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pizza Hut: 5 cheese garlic Parmesan pizza, $10 box with pepperoni
Just in case food: Boneless chicken wings and salad from the market, cornbread from a new restaurant owned by one of the lunch ladies at my son's elementary school, received a "Grandma Size" takeout order of it

Tags
dinner, supper