Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #7976
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ham with a Mountain Dew and Pineapple Glaze
Smashed potatoes with herb butted
Broccoli
Old 04-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #7977
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had turducken for the first time today. It was Cajun style with sausage instead of stuffing. I injected it with olive oil, old bay, cilantro, chile powder, and garlic. I added bacon strips, and had the whole thing with steamed vegetables and macaroni. I will be sleeping very soon.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #7978
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ground sirloin patties with crumbled blue cheese and bacon, cooked on the trusty old George Foreman grill. Side dishes are roasted cauliflower and green beans.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #7979
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Ground sirloin patties with crumbled blue cheese and bacon, cooked on the trusty old George Foreman grill. Side dishes are roasted cauliflower and green beans.
How? 'Splain yourself.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:11 PM   #7980
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

leftover night.. I'm out of room in the fridge.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #7981
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Roasted cauliflower: You take the cauliflower and cut it up into florets, toss with a little bit of oil (I use grapeseed or light olive), and any herbs and spices that you like. I use a grocery store brand of grilling herbs and spices that says it's good for vegetables. McCormick maybe? Any will work. Then put the coated florets onto a baking pan in a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for a half hour, stir, and bake another 15 minutes. Check to see if they are done to your liking. You can keep going a bit longer and get an actual bit of brown toastiness on them if you like.

Sometimes I will take the florets and toss them with cherry or grape tomatoes, and add a bit of lemon juice and herbs du Provence with the oil, instead of the grilling spice, and roast until the tomatoes are all wrinkled and the cauliflower starts to caramelize at the edges.

They shrink down quite a bit as a lot of the water cooks out of them. So if you want a good amount, do an entire head of cauliflower at a time.

If you want to get super-fancy, you can take a whole head of cauliflower, and a large knife and cut it into inch thick slices from top to bottom. The outer ones look kind of messed up but the inner ones where you have the stem will look like trees. Brush them with the oil and season them before baking them flat on a pan.

Tracy
Old 04-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #7982
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Thank you I'm still discovering white broccoli
Old 04-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #7983
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ITs martial arts day and i plan to get some chinese on the way home. The boys will want taco bell. I want some veggie chow mein and sweet & sour tofu.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #7984
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Tuesday taco night... plus I got some soft taco torts I was intending to make double decker tacos.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:40 PM   #7985
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftover penne a la vodka and panko crusted chicken and half a giant peanut butter chocolate Easter egg, washed down with a glass of Moscato.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #7986
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Tuesday taco night... plus I got some soft taco torts I was intending to make double decker tacos.
Taco Tuesdays will have a different meaning to me since the Lego Movie
Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #7987
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Roasted cauliflower: You take the cauliflower and cut it up into florets, toss with a little bit of oil (I use grapeseed or light olive), and any herbs and spices that you like. I use a grocery store brand of grilling herbs and spices that says it's good for vegetables. McCormick maybe? Any will work. Then put the coated florets onto a baking pan in a preheated 375 degree oven and bake for a half hour, stir, and bake another 15 minutes. Check to see if they are done to your liking. You can keep going a bit longer and get an actual bit of brown toastiness on them if you like.

Sometimes I will take the florets and toss them with cherry or grape tomatoes, and add a bit of lemon juice and herbs du Provence with the oil, instead of the grilling spice, and roast until the tomatoes are all wrinkled and the cauliflower starts to caramelize at the edges.

They shrink down quite a bit as a lot of the water cooks out of them. So if you want a good amount, do an entire head of cauliflower at a time.

If you want to get super-fancy, you can take a whole head of cauliflower, and a large knife and cut it into inch thick slices from top to bottom. The outer ones look kind of messed up but the inner ones where you have the stem will look like trees. Brush them with the oil and season them before baking them flat on a pan.

Tracy
Yum! I saw purple and yellow cauliflower yesterday at the store.. I almost got the purple one on pure whimsy
Old 04-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #7988
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Car's in the shop and we need groceries. I am gonna make spaghetti since i have that on hand. Keeping my fingers crossed that the car will be done today and affordable!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #7989
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I got the spaghetti memo too. I got a loaf of french bread and some shredded mozz to make cheese bread
Old 04-19-2014, 01:08 PM   #7990
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made my own bacon cheese burgers with the works and also homemade chocolate chip cookie bars (warm from the oven) topped with creamy vanilla ice cream
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #7991
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Off to Hooter's tonight. We love leftovers, usually have them from Sunday dinner, but we're going to a buffet tomorrow for Easter.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #7992
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pork sandwich and peeps
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:45 PM   #7993
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Homemade Bolognese sauce over spaghetti, garlic bread and fresh sweet tea with lots of lemon
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:49 PM   #7994
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Cheesy lasagna and salad..
Old 04-20-2014, 08:03 PM   #7995
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

take-out pad thai
Old 04-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #7996
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

leftovers and more salad.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:39 PM   #7997
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tonight grilled steaks, instant mashed and corn.

have some awesome carmelized onion turkey meatballs in the freezer that i am looking forward to tomorrow night.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #7998
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm.. not sure. Its probably going to be something on top on somethingelse.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #7999
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Probably leftovers, and I am okay with this, because I made bomb ass spaghetti last night.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:50 AM   #8000
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Olive Garden. Myself and the newly minted Mrs. SC are going to enjoy our first dinner alone as husband and wife.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper