Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-22-2015, 04:01 PM   #8926
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grilled chicken, Brussels sprouts, mac and cheese

Tomorrow:

Peter Brady
Old 09-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #8927
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Grilled chicken, Brussels sprouts, mac and cheese

Tomorrow:

Peter Brady
I prefer my pork chops baked in sauer kraut and brown sugar

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:41 PM   #8928
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I prefer my pork chops baked in sauer kraut and brown sugar
Since I'm the only person that likes sauerkraut in the house, despite my wife being of German/Prussian descent, pork and sauerkraut is not happening.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:10 PM   #8929
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So funny that you guys are talking about pork and kraut... I have never, ever in my life liked sauerkraut, but hubby made this this week and I actually like it in this Hungarian recipe!

Székely Cabbage

We doubled the amount of everything in it except the 'kraut, and used some bacon rashers in addition to pork steaks.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:47 PM   #8930
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

General TSO's Chicken
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:21 PM   #8931
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ethopian lamb stew and various vegetable sides.
Old 10-24-2015, 04:03 PM   #8932
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Ethopian lamb stew and various vegetable sides.
I love lamb! It's one of the reasons I'd find it hard to ever completely give up meat.

Tonight is baby back ribs (they were on sale, again), marinated golden beet and spinach salad, glazed carrots and sweet potato oven fries.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:40 PM   #8933
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hamburger patties cooked in cream of mushroom soup. Served over rice with green beans. Yum

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-24-2015, 08:16 PM   #8934
Rojodi

Tomorrow is "Baked Pasta"

We seem to have odds and ends of pasta - ziti, elbows, and the like. I'm just going to cook it all, mix ricotta, herbs, and an egg, throw that in, with sauce and mozzarella and cheddar...
Old 10-26-2015, 07:38 PM   #8935
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Sauteed chicken breast, mixed cheesy vegetables, mashed potatoes and biscuits

Old 11-04-2015, 03:22 PM   #8936
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made a whole steamed seabass with chilli, blackbean sauce, ginger, garlic, spring onions and coriander. It was so good.

Old 11-04-2015, 07:23 PM   #8937
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

For my birthday dinner I made Salisbury Steak meatballs over mashed potatoes covered in brown gravy. Honestly the best thing I have ever made. So full I don't want to move!! Birthday cake to cone later
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 09:51 PM   #8938
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had some smoked turkey stock, so I made lentil soup. It was very good. I doubt I'll ever have smoked stock again and will try and duplicate it by using smoked salt next time.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:54 AM   #8939
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forp1940 View Post
For my birthday dinner I made Salisbury Steak meatballs over mashed potatoes covered in brown gravy. Honestly the best thing I have ever made. So full I don't want to move!! Birthday cake to cone later
hamburger was on sale for a very good price last week so i have a ton of it. i have made salisbury steak before, but never meatball style. i will try this!

thanks for the idea!
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:17 AM   #8940
forp1940

You're Welcome! They were awesome when I made them. I hope they work for you!!
Old 11-11-2015, 02:12 PM   #8941
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
hamburger was on sale for a very good price last week so i have a ton of it. i have made salisbury steak before, but never meatball style. i will try this!

thanks for the idea!
When I make meatball-style meatloaf, the Progeny will actually have seconds, usually as a sandwich LOL
Old 11-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #8942
Rojodi

Pepperoni garbage bread
Spinach and roasted red pepper garbage bread

And bunny food on the side for me
Old 11-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #8943
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

^^ What's garbage bread?

I made coconut shrimp curry, basmati rice, and carrots.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:05 AM   #8944
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
^^ What's garbage bread?

I made coconut shrimp curry, basmati rice, and carrots.
http://www.mrfood.com/Pizza/Pepperoni-Garbage-Bread
Old 11-12-2015, 08:00 PM   #8945
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Thank you!
Old 11-14-2015, 03:12 PM   #8946
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Home made chicken pot pie with home made crust!

...nvm its gone
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:18 AM   #8947
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Home made chicken pot pie with home made crust!

...nvm its gone
That sounds so good!

I have a little bit of homemade chicken stock, leftover chicken, soba noodles, scallions, carrots, sweet red pepper, garlic, toasted sesame oil and cilantro. It should make a good bowl of noodles for dinner.
Old 11-18-2015, 02:34 PM   #8948
forp1940

I am making cheesy chicken bacon ranch pasta! It killed last time I made it. Last time I didn't have bacon. So first time making with bacon so hopefully it is just as good with it. Though anything with bacon is a million times better lol
Old 11-19-2015, 09:54 AM   #8949
Rojodi

I went to the market to pick up ground beef. I picked up a ham instead: It was under a dollar/lb AND burger was at full price LOL
Old 11-28-2015, 01:46 AM   #8950
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Ovenroasted whole fresh chicken with lemon rosemary & a little olive oil, seasalt & pepper.
A mash of boiled potatoes,carrots and a little parsley, I mash those with a little butter and a bit of fresh milk.
Tomato salad.
Baked apples with cinnamon & brown sugar.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper