Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-02-2015, 06:59 PM   #8951
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stir fry veggies, chicken breast, white rice and soy sauce

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:01 PM   #8952
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I needed stuffing! So I made sausage, fennel, butternut squash and sage stuffing (dressing) with a salad of spring greens and marinated, golden beets.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:21 PM   #8953
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Greasy bacon cheeseburgers and some type of potato side dish
Old 12-09-2015, 07:38 PM   #8954
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cheese pizza from a local Greek restaurant. it was good!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-10-2015, 01:13 PM   #8955
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leftovers, we have:

Buffalo sauce shredded chicken,
Meatballs from last night
breads
Fries.....
Old 12-11-2015, 04:22 AM   #8956
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Old fashioned beef stew
Peas & carrots steamed
Mashed potatoes with butter & milk
Baked apple with cinnamon & brown sugar.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 01:23 PM   #8957
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whatever I pick up after work tonight... probably going to be lazy and pick Hardees or something.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:37 PM   #8958
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quinoa with caramelized onion, kielbasa, sweet and sour red cabbage, and part of an apple.
Old 12-20-2015, 08:06 PM   #8959
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Whatever I pick up after work tonight... probably going to be lazy and pick Hardees or something.
Yeah. It was definitely Hardees. 2/3 lb Monster Thickburger with red onion added.... ohdeargod that hit the spot.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:12 PM   #8960
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Any burger from Hardee's is large compared to McDonald's, Burger King and so on. Even a smaller sized burger at Hardees is still pretty big. I love Hardee's!

Tonight we had the 5 chicken strip dinner from Southern Classic.
Old 12-20-2015, 11:48 PM   #8961
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Any burger from Hardee's is large compared to McDonald's, Burger King and so on. Even a smaller sized burger at Hardees is still pretty big. I love Hardee's!

Tonight we had the 5 chicken strip dinner from Southern Classic.
Yeah. You get what you pay for! McDonald's cannot compare to Hardee's or Burger King.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:11 AM   #8962
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

last night i made what i called mac and cheese 2 ways. i had a ton of left over cheese, some cooked chicken breast, half a can of mushrooms and some french fried onions. i made a cheese sauce with all of the above in it and added some medium shells. hub loved it. he loves the creamy mac. i like the baked more solid mac, so after he finished i stirred in 2 eggs to the leftovers and poured into a 9x13 pan. sprinkled some bread crumbs on top and cooked for 30 min. came out delish. gonna have the leftovers tonight for dinner.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 07:17 AM   #8963
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Yeah. It was definitely Hardees. 2/3 lb Monster Thickburger with red onion added.... ohdeargod that hit the spot.

we have been cutting back on the fast food, but the last couple of times has been hardees. i like the 5.55 bag cause you get a whole meal (with 2 sandwich options!) plus a pie/cookie. i usually get a burger and the chicken sandwich. i eat the burger with my meal and have the chicken sandwich for breakfast

hub loves their mushroom swiss burger. i also like that if we get the baby a chicken meal it is actual chicken strips and not soy nuggies.

gosh...now i want hardees.
Old 12-21-2015, 04:08 PM   #8964
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
we have been cutting back on the fast food, but the last couple of times has been hardees. i like the 5.55 bag cause you get a whole meal (with 2 sandwich options!) plus a pie/cookie. i usually get a burger and the chicken sandwich. i eat the burger with my meal and have the chicken sandwich for breakfast

hub loves their mushroom swiss burger. i also like that if we get the baby a chicken meal it is actual chicken strips and not soy nuggies.

gosh...now i want hardees.
Lmao, sorry to bring it up... but it's just too good to pass up.
Old 12-23-2015, 08:31 AM   #8965
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Chili and home made bread.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:58 AM   #8966
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Steak strips & onion rings
Glace carrots
Baked potato & sour cream w/chives.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:56 PM   #8967
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Garlic parmesan wings with ranch dressing. Cheese bread sticks with marinara and one slice of sausage pizza

Pizza Hut night

Old 12-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #8968
Rojodi

Mom and Pop Italian restaurant time tonight...

So

Chicken Parm
Spaghetti
Antipasto
Sausage
And bread if I can grab some before the underweight son eats it all
Old 12-24-2015, 11:54 PM   #8969
x0emnem0x

Cooked dinner for Jon and myself. We had beef tortellini with garlic cheese bread. Very yum!
Old 12-25-2015, 07:51 PM   #8970
Rojodi

Purchased fruit and cheese/pepperoni platters.
I cut up vegetables for veggie and dip platter

Baked a ham, glazed was brown sugar, cinnamon, ground gloves, dry mustard, nutmeg, and all spice, mixed with pineapple juice.
My wife made mac and cheese in the slow cooker.
Reheated freshly smoked kielbasa.
Old 12-27-2015, 08:18 PM   #8971
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

had some woefully unsatisfying tacos for dinner. got a good deal on ground chuck. went to put in seasoning and found no taco seasoning. had to wing it. baked off the shells, but think they were stale. got crispy, but tasted like plastic.

might have a bagel before bed.
Old 12-27-2015, 08:54 PM   #8972
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Leftover spiral sliced ham
Collard greens
Sweet potato casserole

Old 12-28-2015, 02:25 AM   #8973
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rebecca and I made a pot of gumbo. Very tasty!
Old 12-28-2015, 03:04 PM   #8974
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

What was in it?

Old 12-28-2015, 07:50 PM   #8975
BigCutieChloe

BigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
i LOVE gumbo and would also love to know what you put in yours!

my man made chicken stir fry with rice and veggies in a wrap, stir fry burritos? lol
BigCutieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper