Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-22-2016, 02:17 PM   #9001
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This sounds like a must try!

Barbecue rotisserie chicken I picked up at the grocery store, baked potato salad and string beans.
"Cheating Chicken" is always good!
I think I need to pick one up soon, turn it into chicken pot pie.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM   #9002
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Barbecue rotisserie chicken I picked up at the grocery store...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
"Cheating Chicken" is always good!
I agree! I had the last of the cheater chicken salad for dinner tonight.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #9003
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dinner is bites of things I'm eating while making a few things for meals this week. Kielbasa, quinoa and caramelized onion, sweet and sour cabbage, apple slices, broccoli, steamed and marinated beets with fennel and clementine for a spinach salad. And a chocolate chip pecan cookie.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:52 PM   #9004
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Had Subway. Cause yum.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:09 PM   #9005
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

A slice of pizza, brocolli, and part of an apple.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:46 PM   #9006
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spare ribs with jambalaya, slaw and cornbread. Fried green tomatoes appetizer.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:30 PM   #9007
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Spare ribs with jambalaya, slaw and cornbread. Fried green tomatoes appetizer.
That sounds way better than the hotdog, potato chips, and tomato-cucumber salad I had for dinner. Although it was improved somewhat by the 2 glasses of wine I had with it. Nothing pairs as well as wine and hotdogs, right?

Also, things are looking up for tomorrow: I'm going to a potluck and dessert auction.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:05 PM   #9008
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i made 2 mini meatloaves in the bottom of 2 larger souffle sized ramekins. once it was done i drained off the grease. i put mushrooms on top of the meatloaf for hub and onions on top for mine. then i poured brown gravy over them until it covered the meat and toppings. i covered the entire top with the leftover mashed redskin potatoes with cheddar i made for dinner the other day. covered them with foil and let them get hot. hub loved them. i used up the rest of a pack of ground beef and the leftover mashed!
Old 02-26-2016, 05:07 AM   #9009
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

we had omelets for dinner last night i have a ton of eggs to use up, so was a good way to get through a few. we had caramelized onion and mushrooms with cheddar on top. they got a bit toward brown by the time i got the bottom to where it would not break when i flipped it, but they were still good.
Old 03-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #9010
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Turkey and gravy, potatoes, leftovers from Sunday. Wife's picking up rolls and cranberry sauce on her way home.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:05 PM   #9011
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Turkey and gravy, potatoes, leftovers from Sunday. Wife's picking up rolls and cranberry sauce on her way home.

Yum! /

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:49 PM   #9012
Rojodi

Quote:
Yum! /
We had guests, son's friends come, baring salad fixins. I made a yuuge one.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:47 PM   #9013
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Meat Loaf (with onion and zucchini in it), roasted seasoned vegetables (potatoes, carrots and green beans) and pork n beans.

It was all rather tasty together

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-12-2016, 09:26 PM   #9014
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Beef stew, braised red cabbage with apples, potato rossettes.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:48 PM   #9015
Rojodi

Uno's

I had the Whole Hog Burger - double cheeseburger with bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and prosciutto. Amazing!

Old 03-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #9016
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

Grass fed ground lamb browned with rosemary, garlic and thyme and mixed with saffron rice and caramelized fennel and onion. Garlic green beans on the side.
Old 03-14-2016, 04:23 AM   #9017
BigJibbie

BigJibbie can now change their title

Spicy fried pork with garlic and rice...
Old 03-18-2016, 01:22 PM   #9018
Rojodi

Tonight: Something ballpark-like, picking it up at the market.

Tomorrow: First picking up two bags of chips from Moe's, with queso and lots of salsas, then off to Taco Bell for lots of little things.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #9019
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Low cab ramen soup... chicken broth , ginger garlic, soy sauce, green onions, mushroom, turkey , bacon and tofu noodles.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:11 AM   #9020
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I had spaghetti with meat sauce and mushrooms last night. And ONE small piece of garlic toast

Old 12-02-2016, 04:50 PM   #9021
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

12" Italian sub sandwich and large fry from Penn Station.
Glazed donuts and vanilla ice cream for a snack after the sub settles.
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:35 PM   #9022
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Had Pizza tonight with Extra Cheese and Mushrooms
Glass of Sprite
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:29 AM   #9023
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Last night was Honey Battered Chicken Tenders (the kind you buy frozen and pop in th oven) with ranch dressing for dipping, corn on the cob with butter and a baked sweet potato with butter. Unsweetened strawberry lemonade to drink.

Old 12-04-2016, 07:30 AM   #9024
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What clear dinner table? Every month have to watch a episode of "Hoarders" to remind myself that its time for a clean up.
DIY: crab ragoon sounds good.
*Do it yourself= DIY.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 07:02 PM   #9025
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Low carb turkey and smoked sausage gumbo.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper