Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-04-2016, 11:20 PM   #9026
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default dinner

plenty of meat, beans, avocado, beer and tortillas. my belly feels round !
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:22 PM   #9027
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice looking gumbo.
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:52 PM   #9028
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken, smoked sausage, mushrooms, and red & orange bell peppers in an Alfredo sauce over tofu spaghetti.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:36 AM   #9029
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Chicken, smoked sausage, mushrooms, and red & orange bell peppers in an Alfredo sauce over tofu spaghetti.
That sounds simply mouth-watering!
Old 12-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #9030
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That sounds simply mouth-watering!
It was rather good. I am amazed how little I feel I am missing the wheat pasta by substituting it with the tofu variety.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:07 PM   #9031
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Pork chops Diane.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:20 PM   #9032
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Why tofu spaghetti? Doesn't soy have carbs, too?

What is pork chops Diane?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #9033
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Why tofu spaghetti? Doesn't soy have carbs, too?

What is pork chops Diane?
An 8 ounce bag has two net carbs. Much better than the wheat pasta.

Pork chops Diane is are baked in a blend of Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard.
Old 12-23-2016, 07:07 PM   #9034
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
An 8 ounce bag has two net carbs. Much better than the wheat pasta.

Pork chops Diane is are baked in a blend of Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard.
Definitely sounds interesting- how does that soy pasta taste??

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-24-2016, 10:06 AM   #9035
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Definitely sounds interesting- how does that soy pasta taste??
No different than wheat pasta plus it absorbs the flavors of the sauce better.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #9036
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics
Default seven fishes

In an Italian house, especially in the New Haven area, it is traditional to have seven fishes. Seven different courses of a fish based entree. I take tradition to an easy level. On Christmas Eve my family goes out for sushi.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:05 PM   #9037
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Domino's Pizza Delivery.
(done cooking today-lol)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 05:47 PM   #9038
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Well, it is Tuesday...

Old 12-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #9039
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Large pan veggie lovers with double pepperoni, I'm starved
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:56 PM   #9040
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

MexiCobb Salad with iceberg lettuce, grilled fajita chicken, bacon, hard boiled egg, shredded gouda, tomatoes, black olives, avocado, and buffalo ranch dressing.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:39 PM   #9041
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cheese, veggies and lots of wine. It was about as far from a real dinner as you cold get without actually eating, but it was delish and there was plenty of it
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:17 AM   #9042
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

We're going to be having meatball and sausage sub sandwiches

Old 01-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #9043
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night: American Goulash/Beef&Mac but not American Chop Suey since I put no peppers in

Tonight: Bacon Chicken Pasta dish
Old 01-03-2017, 05:49 PM   #9044
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Swedish meatballs over white rice with a side of peas

Old 01-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #9045
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lemon chicken soup. Chicken stock, lemon juice, chicken meat, spinach, celery, onion, garlic, thyme, wild rice, and garbanzo beans.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:54 PM   #9046
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Fuddrucker's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20110201-fuddruckers-4.jpg (63.9 KB, 48 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #9047
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Chicken and vegetable stir fry.

Old 01-08-2017, 03:36 PM   #9048
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bison chili, with guacamole and chips.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:12 AM   #9049
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, it was a late night dinner for myself, so I got to make ....... Texas Spaghetti. Yum, yum.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:47 PM   #9050
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Pork and tomato soup with cauliflower rice and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170116_174342.jpg (218.8 KB, 23 views)

Tags
dinner, supper