Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-16-2017, 05:28 PM   #9051
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken and vegetable curry. Brown rice for my husband, cauliflower rice for me.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:17 PM   #9052
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken stir fry with asparagus, carrots, and green onion.

ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:01 PM   #9053
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Homemade egg drop soup.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:08 PM   #9054
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

MexiCobb salad with all the fixings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170121_182657.jpg (152.1 KB, 66 views)
Old 01-23-2017, 01:57 AM   #9055
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Roasted chicken with lemon & orange & lime.
Potato, tomato & onion casserole.
Steamed zucchini.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:37 AM   #9056
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Spaghetti, mini beef meatballs, tomato & basil sauce.
Salad of tomato, red bell pepper, cucumber, dill pickles slices.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:54 PM   #9057
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
Spaghetti, mini beef meatballs, tomato & basil sauce.
Salad of tomato, red bell pepper, cucumber, dill pickles slices.
Do you put salad dressing on that salad with pickles in it?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:55 PM   #9058
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
I see another ALDI shopper in the midst....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-25-2017, 08:41 PM   #9059
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Looks Good!
I also spot my bad addiction! My drug is Diet Sunkist! Love that stuff!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 02:38 AM   #9060
Orchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Do you put salad dressing on that salad with pickles in it?
The family dislikes dressing on salads and so sometimes I make a little dressing just for myself. Yesterday I just had it dry, next time I will do the dressing for a single serving dressing I do either pink mayonaisse which is basically plain mayo add a little ketchup and paprika powder (the mild type) stir well until pink in color, should you like a spicy dressing add some hot red pepper sauce to it.
Another nice homemade dressing is mayonaisse add a little mustard and a little ketchup, a little milled pepper, dill dried herb stir well, some onion flakes or pepper flakes if you like can be added to it or finely chopped olives.
I sometimes do vinaigrette of olive oil, fruity vinegar, mustard and spices.

I use one of those small oriental bowls to mix a small amount and a mini whisk.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:56 AM   #9061
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
I see another ALDI shopper in the midst....
Croutons were the give away, right?
Old 01-26-2017, 08:57 AM   #9062
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Looks Good!
I also spot my bad addiction! My drug is Diet Sunkist! Love that stuff!
It was delicious. I jumped the gun and took the pic before I set out the tomatoes and avocado.

Diet Sunkist is one of my wife 's favorites.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:29 PM   #9063
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Homemade cream of mushroom soup, homemade bread toasted and some mixed berries(fresh) with yogurt.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:32 PM   #9064
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
Homemade cream of mushroom soup, homemade bread toasted and some mixed berries(fresh) with yogurt.
Home made? Is that hard to make?

Old 01-26-2017, 07:36 PM   #9065
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Croutons were the give away, right?
The salad dressing, too

Old 01-26-2017, 08:29 PM   #9066
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Homemade

Quote:
Home made? Is that hard to make?
The soup is pretty easy if you use ready made broth, a little chopping, a little cooking. Bread making while it is easy once you know how to do it, it does help to have someone show you and walk you through the steps the first time so that you understand the process and know how everything should feel and look at each stage. I was fortunate in that both my grandma and mom baked. The recipe I use is the one my great grandmother adapted to use during WWII and I in turn have adapted it to use in my stand mixer. It is easy but time consuming once you have done it.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:11 AM   #9067
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fixing homemade chili tonight! Beef, sweet onions, tomatoes, peppers, and pasta in it. And of course plenty of spice! I love chili when it's cold outside
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 12:00 PM   #9068
Orchid

Stir-fry beef strips.
Steamed bok choy.
Mashed potato.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #9069
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are all making me hungry! I'm getting over a stomach bug and trying to take things easy, so probably another night of plain baked chicken, rice, and some peas. I am SO missing flavour (and fat!)
Old 01-27-2017, 04:49 PM   #9070
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
You are all making me hungry! I'm getting over a stomach bug and trying to take things easy, so probably another night of plain baked chicken, rice, and some peas. I am SO missing flavour (and fat!)
We're like the devil on your shoulder Tad "Come eat with us" lol! Just kidding, I hope you feel better
Old 01-27-2017, 08:45 PM   #9071
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Chili - yum, yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Fixing homemade chili tonight! Beef, sweet onions, tomatoes, peppers, and pasta in it. And of course plenty of spice! I love chili when it's cold outside
I left a post in the foodie section last week - Texas Spaghetti - its chili poured over Spaghetti. Topped with sour cream, cheese, and jalapeņos. So, is your chili with beans or no beans? Also, I like to crunch tortilla chips in my chili, like one would put crackers in soup.

Either way, I hope is was yummy.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:27 AM   #9072
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
I left a post in the foodie section last week - Texas Spaghetti - its chili poured over Spaghetti. Topped with sour cream, cheese, and jalapeņos. So, is your chili with beans or no beans? Also, I like to crunch tortilla chips in my chili, like one would put crackers in soup.

Either way, I hope is was yummy.
No beans this time, just a pile of chedder cheese with saltines. I was delish
Old 01-29-2017, 03:38 PM   #9073
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Hamburger patties (no bread), mashed potatoes, beets and green beans

Old 01-29-2017, 05:50 PM   #9074
Leem
Leem

A whole papa johns pizza
Old 01-30-2017, 04:13 PM   #9075
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Beef pasta hamburger helper (I had seconds, too) cauliflower and french style green beans.
Then some cheese and crackers

Tags
dinner, supper