Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-08-2017, 08:52 PM   #9126
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Panda Express. I got black pepper chicken, mushroom chicken, and green bean chicken with mixed vegetables on the side. Got it home, dumped it all into a mixing bowl, stirred it up, and went straight to chow town. Apricot Jello for dessert, and the biggest cup of Panda Passion iced tea that P.E. sells. And they've changed the tea, it tastes even better than before. It was a good food night tonight.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:39 PM   #9127
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two hamburger patties with ketchup, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli/cauliflower mix

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:27 AM   #9128
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

For the family S/O and teen DD I will be cooking their favorite asian noodle dish with pork and veggies. I can not eat that as my digestion is not what it used to be. I do not digest heavy foods. I cook just an omelette and some plain veggie soup for myself for dinner.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 02:36 PM   #9129
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Steamed veggie fish, baked crinkle cut french fries that I dip in light ranch dressing, two baked battered fish filets on hamburger buns.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-14-2017, 05:03 PM   #9130
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had pizza pie!

Don't forget to eat pie! 3.14
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pie.jpg (54.6 KB, 122 views)
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:28 PM   #9131
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

That looks awesome Diana!

Chicken enchiladas with baby peas and green beans

Old 03-14-2017, 06:27 PM   #9132
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That looks awesome Diana
I can't take credit for it.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:52 PM   #9133
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shredded leftover roast beef in gravy over toast, with green beans on the side.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:20 PM   #9134
Tracyarts

Mariscos a la Veracruzana (mixed seafood in Veracruz sauce) with chips and salsa, and flan for dessert to help put out the mouth fire...lol
Old 03-27-2017, 06:32 PM   #9135
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Chicken fajitas with onions and bell pepper wrapped in tortillas. Corn on the side

Old 03-28-2017, 09:40 PM   #9136
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pasta with sausage crumble, peppers and onions sauce.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:47 PM   #9137
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Footlong sub from Subway. Turkey breast w/provolone, spinach, tomato, onion, green pepper, black olives. light ranch, salt pepper and oregano. Some chips and a cookie

Dayum I was HONGRY

Old 04-01-2017, 09:14 PM   #9138
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had 2 pieces of pizza from Little Ceasars, 1 chocolate cupcake, Vanilla Ice Cream, and some Grape Koolaide for my grandsons birthday party...
Old 04-02-2017, 07:09 AM   #9139
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Last night I made homemade chicken dumplings and served them over rice (for those that wanted it with rice).
Also made some baked potatoes with butter and sour cream.

Can anyone say fattening?

Old 04-02-2017, 04:22 PM   #9140
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Slow cooker beef with smashed red potatoes and broccoli
Old 04-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #9141
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jambalaya with red beans and rice.
Bread, fried taters.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:02 PM   #9142
Rojodi

"City" ham with the skin and fat removed, then slathered with "pumpkin spice," dry mustard, and pineapple juice

Broccoli mac and cheese
Old 04-12-2017, 11:58 AM   #9143
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Meatloaf ~ Mashed Potatoes ~ Deviled Eggs
Old 04-14-2017, 04:37 PM   #9144
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Did homemade Cheese Soup with Ham in it this time. Have done ground beef multiple times before (Cheeseburger Soup) and wanted to try out Ham and Cheese. Came out great!
Old 04-14-2017, 10:19 PM   #9145
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pizza, homemade cheesecake and cannoli.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 06:26 PM   #9146
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Stuffed Shells (found them frozen at Aldi) baked them in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and Italian spices.
Cucumber and tomato salad
Steamed broccoli
Garlic Bread
Mint chocolate chip ice cream in a waffle cone for dessert

Old 04-23-2017, 07:19 PM   #9147
Rojodi

Lasagna with meatballs
Spinach, cucumber, and tomato salad
Garlic bread
Old 04-24-2017, 01:16 AM   #9148
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Turkey fillets baked with w/ rosemary & thyme & butter.
Steamed spinach.
Baked Potato.
Pears.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:24 PM   #9149
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Just got home from the store. Tonight it's going to be homemade baked shells and cheese with smoked sausage, and a "Super Antioxidant salad" cuz it has really yummy looking blueberries in it..... It was an impulse buy.

So was the beer....

And the ice cream sandwiches.....
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:43 PM   #9150
Tracyarts

Asian chopped salad with grilled chicken. The salad is going to have chopped cabbage, carrot slivers, red bell pepper, cilantro, green onion, some crispy wonton strips, and ginger sesame dressing.

Tags
dinner, supper