Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #76
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

White Enchiladas and jello knox blocks for dessert. Simple, yet very good.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:12 PM   #77
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics
Default whats cookin

Wisconsin Bratwursts on Swedish rye bread with hot fresh sauerkraut, fresh watermelon, some Extra sharp New York State Cheddar, Orange Dry soda and Gin, some raw cut up veggies, and a little leftover spaghetti with mixed seafood sauce.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #78
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
Mmmmm...Tillamook.
Gotta agree on the Tillamook. It is almost better as a medium cheddar than as a sharp, the medium is so good - and with all other cheeses I'm looking for the Extra Reserve Special Sharp, but Tillamook is so pure and delicious, you do not need the extra aging. I remember my last trip to Portland OR (or as we say in the airline industry PDX) and eating a fresh Blackberry milkshake in season and Tillamook Cheeseburgers. That was heavenly. I gotta go back to Portkland for the Rose festival this year.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #79
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
No peas? ..........
Maybe Petite peas.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #80
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

It was the thrill of the grill tonight...
A huge steak, grilled asparagus, grilled corn and a sugar free ice cream sandwich.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:39 AM   #81
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a cheeseburger (microwavable, sad thing) and latte from work. No great shakes. I haven't had a hot meal in almost two weeks. Pity me!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:50 AM   #82
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dang Jamie, I'm coming to your house for dinner.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:58 AM   #83
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Tonight it will be made from scratch french onion soup with lots of Gruyere cheese on top and maybe some more of that peaaches and cream ice cream.
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:38 AM   #84
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well come on then Girl Friday...and we can stop by MLadyJ for some of hers..it sounds reallly good.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:30 AM   #85
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Jamie...Lex. is a ways from Oak Grove, Ky ..but you come right on..there's always plenty enough to go around...and I think you'd really like the garlic croutons I use in my soup..
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #86
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been cooking a lot of veggies lately... last night I made a yummie stir-fry, with chicken, snow peas, ginger, coriander, and in place of cabbage or bok choy: collard greens. It was good! The night before I made a big pot of Chicken Tom Yum soup.... well, sort of... I used a lot of the same ingredients, but I added some kale. It was quite good.

My allergies have been killing me lately, so I am trying to bolster my immune system with a lot of hearty, healthy meals. What to have tonight? Leftovers, I guess. LOL I have a ton of leftovers.... I can't wait until I am married and I actually have someone else to cook for!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:31 PM   #87
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Cod cakes and roasted red pepper dip.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:54 PM   #88
jamie
...tickled...

no time to cook...left over tuna casserole and a sugar-free ice cream sandwich... oh and 3 Alleve.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #89
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile

Eating Out(tm).. Traditional Mexican restaurant, a build your own combo plate.. I selected (1) shredded beef enchilada, (2) two cheese enchiladas, (3) chili relleno, (4) two tamales, (5) mahi mahi taco, with refrieds and sweet mexican rice.

*urp* *hic*

Old 05-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #90
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Takeout BBQ; brisket, ribs, chicken and sausage
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:40 AM   #91
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This wasn't dinner, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread for it.

Breakfast was catered for the fellows this morning, and we usually get any leftovers from such things. Today, there were some huge strawberries and a few pastries left. For my lunch, I got a plate full of strawberries and an apricot danish..but the highlight of it all was a poppyseed/garlic bagel with asiago cheese melted in the middle. I ate it cold, with a schmeer of cream cheese....it was heavenly!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:10 PM   #92
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tonight it's pizza. And here's the awesome thing: It'll be my first from the oven, HOT meal in 11 days. Woo!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:24 PM   #93
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's a theme going on here...homemade thin crust pizzas. No sauce , just olive oil, garli, and mozzarella. One pie is wall-to-wall-pepperoni and the other black olive and mushroom.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:42 PM   #94
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

SC DON'T LOOK!!

Chicken tonite.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:48 PM   #95
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
SC DON'T LOOK!!

Chicken tonite.
Wrong. Just wrong.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:06 PM   #96
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
SC DON'T LOOK!!

Chicken tonite.
So *that's* why he's screaming! Bad Sandie...bad, bad Sandie

Old 05-11-2006, 01:08 PM   #97
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

You do realize you have to choke the chicken before you eat him?
Old 05-11-2006, 01:21 PM   #98
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken
You do realize you have to choke the chicken before you eat him?
I don't understand. Pictures please??

Old 05-11-2006, 01:44 PM   #99
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Roasted chicken, very creamy mashed potatoes with sour cream and chives, corn on the cob, homemade stuffing and gravy. For dessert apple crisp with vanilla ice cream.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:46 PM   #100
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi
Roasted chicken, very creamy mashed potatoes with sour cream and chives, corn on the cob, homemade stuffing and gravy. For dessert apple crisp with vanilla ice cream.
No can do. I'm already the guest of honor at Sandie and Wayne's tonight.

Tags
dinner, supper