Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-11-2006, 02:20 PM   #101
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken
No can do. I'm already the guest of honor at Sandie and Wayne's tonight.
Yup and I can choke one hell of a chicken!!!!!!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:30 PM   #102
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
Yup and I can choke one hell of a chicken!!!!!!!
That's it! My next VP is gonna be a vegan!
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:47 PM   #103
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm still waiting for pictures! *drumming fingers on desk*

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #104
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy
I'm still waiting for pictures! *drumming fingers on desk*
Considering the pics you posted of your glorious butt in the clubhouse - I think Joy is entitled to any pic she wants.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #105
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken
That's it! My next VP is gonna be a vegan!
CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 05:10 PM   #106
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chili and Cornbread. (Until I had this craving for several Big Macs, I'm not sure if I'm still making chili or not.)
Old 05-11-2006, 05:14 PM   #107
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bertoli - dinner in a bag- salad - cantaloupe, when I get the energy to whack it into little bite sized pieces, making an incredible sticky mess in the kitchen......Then a triple decaf latte' with a little caramel maybe, or possibly a mocha.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:58 AM   #108
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
Considering the pics you posted of your glorious butt in the clubhouse - I think Joy is entitled to any pic she wants.
She of the glorious butt is currently accepting pics at this email address: imapervert@spankme.com

Sandie, feel free to pm me with more comments on my butt, or anything else that comes to mind.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:10 AM   #109
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Cajun meatballs, with baked potato (butter, sour cream and chives), squash and for dessert a piece of chocolate torte cake.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:32 PM   #110
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

White pizza smothered in garlic.

Shall I breathe on you?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:32 PM   #111
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
White pizza smothered in garlic.

Shall I breathe on you?
Only You SVS only you, anyone else, gets the certs treatment first!
Old 05-12-2006, 07:34 PM   #112
EvilPrincess

Sausage and Cheese stuffed manacotti- with roasted red pepper tomato sauce, Caesar Salad, warm toasty garlic bread...

and Cream Puffs with a Latte later on.....
Old 05-12-2006, 07:39 PM   #113
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Sausage and Cheese stuffed manacotti- with roasted red pepper tomato sauce, Caesar Salad, warm toasty garlic bread...

and Cream Puffs with a Latte later on.....
OK, I'll breathe on you if you'll share your cream puffs
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #114
EvilPrincess

Quote:
OK, I'll breathe on you if you'll share your cream puffs
Ohhhhh, there are five Cream Puffs, two lemon bars, and two stuffed brownies..... I will share! How do you take your coffee? drip or French press?

They are from the best little southern bakery, I have come across in many many years. Their Birthday Cake is unbelievable, real butter cream frosting, and the most delicate and moist cake.

When I stopped by this evening they were getting ready for the Saturday Morning and afternoon rush, the big panic was did they have enough Tomato Aspic for the lunch crowd. LOL
Old 05-12-2006, 08:01 PM   #115
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Ohhhhh, there are five Cream Puffs, two lemon bars, and two stuffed brownies..... I will share! How do you take your coffee? drip or French press?

They are from the best little southern bakery, I have come across in many many years. Their Birthday Cake is unbelievable, real butter cream frosting, and the most delicate and moist cake.

When I stopped by this evening they were getting ready for the Saturday Morning and afternoon rush, the big panic was did they have enough Tomato Aspic for the lunch crowd. LOL

ooooooooooooooh buttercream!! The good stuff is hard to find.

I'll take a cream puff, please. What's a stuffed brownie? And about the coffee...this time of night I take...decaf I can't fall asleep if I drink "hi-test" much past noon. sigh.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #116
EvilPrincess

Quote:
ooooooooooooooh buttercream!! The good stuff is hard to find.

I'll take a cream puff, please. What's a stuffed brownie? And about the coffee...this time of night I take...decaf I can't fall asleep if I drink "hi-test" much past noon. sigh.

Stuffed Brownie- old fashioned cake brownie stuffed with buttercream frosting -

Decaf it is, same with me about the leaded stuff in the evening, but it gets the same treatment, fresh ground beans, spring water, and fresh half and half! ahhhhhh now I am off to the kitchen.....
Old 05-12-2006, 08:12 PM   #117
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Stuffed Brownie- old fashioned cake brownie stuffed with buttercream frosting -

Decaf it is, same with me about the leaded stuff in the evening, but it gets the same treatment, fresh ground beans, spring water, and fresh half and half! ahhhhhh now I am off to the kitchen.....
Damn girl. We'd be lethal roommates. We'd each weigh 800 lbs!
Old 05-12-2006, 08:44 PM   #118
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a late lunch of chinese mu shu pork lettuce wraps, mongolian bbq, and the best hot-n-sour I've had in the long time.

Dinner will probably be leftovers.
Old 05-13-2006, 05:12 AM   #119
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Total crap day for eating. My SIL sent me brownies. Ate most of one when I woke up. Got too angry to eat a regular meal. By the time I calmed down at 6, the only thing available was little chocolate doughnuts. Ugh.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:52 PM   #120
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Will probably make an easy chicken pasta thing I do...

boneless, skinless boobies..cut up..pear tomatoes..minced onion..basil..oregano..red pepper flakes..garlic..black olives..parmesan cheese..grated..pasta...good stuff
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:06 PM   #121
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Corky's Barbeque - Pig and a paddle. 2 small ribs and a miniature version of their pulled pork sandwich with mashed potatoes with Iced tea and splenda.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #122
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
Corky's Barbeque - Pig and a paddle. 2 small ribs and a miniature version of their pulled pork sandwich with mashed potatoes with Iced tea and splenda.
My kingdom for some of Corky's BBQ... yeah, I know I can order some online and have it fedexed by monday... but it won't be the same.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:21 PM   #123
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
My kingdom for some of Corky's BBQ... yeah, I know I can order some online and have it fedexed by monday... but it won't be the same.
Aww, I wish there was one near you. The franchise is spreading out from Memphis, but I think it is only going north and east.

I agree with you...it is not the same as being there with the smell and the warm, just cooked loot.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:18 PM   #124
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

My mother loves pork in all its glory!

As for my dinner, seeing as though I work, it'll be both sucky and disappointing. Hello, microwavable treat.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:37 PM   #125
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gyros <3 and fries. and the YUMMY tz...something sauce!!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper