Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-20-2006, 03:47 PM   #1251
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Homemade salisbury steak with a creamy mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes with corn on the cob (I froze from the summer), and a cheese biscuit.

Dessert candy cane ice cream with chocolate chunks and topped with whipped cream
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #1252
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am on my own, so I am having a "spa meal" frozen dinner. Rosemary chicken with brown rice and veggies. It's actually very good. Fresh pineapple for dessert, I may make some iced tea while I'm at it.

I'm also baking a couple chicken breasts to go into a pot of chicken - fire roasted tomato - cilantro soup that I'm going to put on to simmer in a bit so it will be ready to put away when Dear Husband gets home later tonight. That's tomorrow's supper.

Tracy
Old 12-22-2006, 05:34 PM   #1253
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tonight we had Murphy's Deli. Mine was a turkey supreme (turkey, swiss, sprouts, avocado, tomato, lettuce, pickle, mayo, on wheatberry bread), a cup of that deeeee-licious Tazo iced tea, and a "Taverna" salad which is cucumber, tomato, olive, and feta cheese with oregano and a red wine vinegar and oil dressing. And chips, but they didn't have my beloved salt and vinegar, so I just got the plain lays and put them up for another time.

Tracy
Old 12-22-2006, 06:40 PM   #1254
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

2 fried eggs, over easy. Toasted english muffin with butter. And Ben & Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio ice cream.

Still hungry
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:44 AM   #1255
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Last night I had shrimp pasta salad - it had shrimp, red peppers, red onion, snow peas, cherry tomtoes, fresh dill, pasta, lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic. The whole office smelt of garlic! It was awesome! Next time I think I'll use crab as well!
Old 12-23-2006, 08:10 AM   #1256
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Tonight I will be having cod and corn chowder with a small bagette.
Old 12-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #1257
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lumpia with beef, pork, and shrimp.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:44 AM   #1258
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Prime rib roast, creamy mashed potatoes, roasted peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and onion....
Old 12-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #1259
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another recipe try for the Foodee Challenge!
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:17 PM   #1260
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ryan had leftover bruschetta and lumpia.

I had veggie shrimp stirfry. All the veggies were not to Ryan's liking.

Tomorrow:

A beef rib roast with garlic and rosemary

Corn on the cob

Cheddar garlic biscuits

Smashed red potatoes
Old 12-24-2006, 09:45 PM   #1261
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

See the Foodee Challenge at the top of the page.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:55 PM   #1262
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Bruschetta with chicken, tomato, and mozzerella.

Tomorrow: Thai peanut noodles with thin slices of roast and shrimp, bean sprouts, and hot peppers for me.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:27 AM   #1263
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Tonight will be BBQ ribs, rice with peas and a toss salad. Everyone is saying our boss is buying dinner, but I won't believe it until I taste it! lmao...So I may be the only one with food tonight at work
Old 12-31-2006, 10:00 AM   #1264
MassiveMike

MassiveMike can now change their title

Well tonight I will be at the mercy of my step-mother's horrendous cooking for the main entrees so who knows what we will end up with! hehe But I will say that I am bringing two yummy appetizers, roasted prosciutto wrapped asparagus and stuffed mushrooms. I may also bring a banana cream pie if I get around to making it.
MassiveMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #1265
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Myself and my girlfriend are just going to have a mega new year blow out and see how much we can eat, just gunna order several 16 inch pizzas, our record to date is three each!
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #1266
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Tonight was lamb in a very lovely gravy with mashed potatoes and squash! I have a thing for squash right now!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:10 PM   #1267
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Tonight was my daughter's choice of dinner....

Hot dogs
Mac and cheese
Peas (only because I told her she has to have something green - so she said green balls lol)

Dessert chocolate cake
Old 01-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #1268
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Boneless beef tenderloin steak rubbed with Mrs. Dash Tomato, Basil, & Garlic Seasonong Mix and cooked on the Foreman served with a side of buttered rice that was seasoned with Tony Chacere's Spices and Herbs Mix.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #1269
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Roasted chicken with sweet potato fries and green beans. Oh yeah, and a green salad.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #1270
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Barbecued st louis ribs, baked beans, hush puppies and cole slaw. I ordered too much at lunch! And roomie and I both had enough for dinner!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:56 PM   #1271
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile what a meal

I had Olive Garden tonight......

Salad, breadsticks, fried ravioli.... a huge plate of spaghetti with meat sauce.... wow, did it hit the spot..... I ate every single bite.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:11 PM   #1272
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leftover spaghetti and meatballs with three cheese Texas toast.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:48 PM   #1273
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Last night I ordered out. I had Romio's bbq chicken wings with ranch dressing , cheese bread and a beef gyro.

Their ranch dressing was a disappointment but the rest of it was very good
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #1274
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Home made chicken nuggets, peas, shredded carrots and radishs topped with toasted sesame seeds and sunflower seeds with a sesame seed dressing.

I'm thinking I need a bowl of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and peanuts on it for desert.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #1275
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default improvisational success!

Some people are always improvising stir frys and meat loafs and things: I always make up marinades (and salad dressings). Today's turned out really good! Ya never know, right. (marinated 6 chicken breasts and cooked them--hopefully can bring lunch next week). It had in it:

- the juice of 2 tangerines, leftover from Christmas
- a container of blackberry conserves, leftover from Indian takeout!
- dried thyme, oregano, lots of ground pepper
- dry mustard
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Worchestershire sauce

Really good! Tenderrrjjuuucceeeee --
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper