Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-15-2007, 07:22 PM   #1301
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I cut some steak up into 1" cubes and put it in adolphs meat marinade then cooked it on skewers in a rotisserie cooker. Ate it with fried zucchini.

I really want to go make some of Mrs Fuzzy's Oreo cookies. I haven't been able to get them off my mind since I saw the picture.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:32 PM   #1302
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

A pot of chili and cornbread.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:43 PM   #1303
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

???? Post recipe please

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I am making stuffed cabbage. Never made it before. Ever. A guy brought it in during a work pot luck and it was so delicious (normally I am luke warm when it comes to stuffed cabbage). So he got me the recipe from his wife.

It seems too simple (not much seasoning, or interesting ingredients) but I don't want to mess with the recipe the first time out.

I have taken pics along the way, so will post them once it's done and I'm eating it.

Unless it sucks.

Wait. No. I can still post the pics, even if it sucks, right?
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:55 PM   #1304
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
???? Post recipe please
tomorrow....

the jury is still out

need to see if it tastes better second day (I am sure it will)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #1305
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Well today was the longest day of my week...start at 4 am and end at 4 pm lol I didn't want to cook...so when I went and picked up my little sugar snap daughter...she and my grandmother made me homemade meatloaf sandwiches...and OMG were they ever good!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:45 PM   #1306
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think i'm going to make some sort of rice/veggie caserole. Since i'm vegan now i'll use silken tofu to make a creamy garlic sauce for it. I should start the rice lol. i didnt realize its almost 5pm!
Old 01-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #1307
GoddessNoir
Milkmaid

GoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going on

toast.......yipee

Ecstasy is uncut forests and the smell of fresh baked bread. - Arvuyeda
GoddessNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #1308
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Filet Mignon (Omaha Steaks) and scalloped potatoes.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #1309
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken tacos and rice and beans when Ryan gets here. *Sigh.*
Old 01-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #1310
GoddessPatty

GoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized rep
Default Making an early Sunday dinner

My kids are headed back to their dads for the week so I want to make them a huge meal before they leave.
So I just put pork chops in the oven. I rubbed dry french onion soup all over them. I will let them bake for about 30 mins and then will pour cream of mushroom soup over them and bake another 20 mins. I have 10 porkchops baking. Its smelling so good in my kitchen already.
Im also making some fettucini alfredo, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole to go with it. Garlic bread and raspberry iced tea.
My mouth is watering as I type this....
I will take pics when all done!

Goddess Patty

P.S. This is my first time posting on this board and Im loving all the food posts. Im a huge foodee. Surprised???
Old 01-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #1311
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessPatty View Post
My kids are headed back to their dads for the week so I want to make them a huge meal before they leave.
So I just put pork chops in the oven. I rubbed dry french onion soup all over them. I will let them bake for about 30 mins and then will pour cream of mushroom soup over them and bake another 20 mins. I have 10 porkchops baking. Its smelling so good in my kitchen already.
Im also making some fettucini alfredo, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole to go with it. Garlic bread and raspberry iced tea.
My mouth is watering as I type this....
I will take pics when all done!

Goddess Patty

P.S. This is my first time posting on this board and Im loving all the food posts. Im a huge foodee. Surprised???
I don't like telling anyone how to live their lives, but you should adopt me.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #1312
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That meal sounds great GoddessPatty, is there room for one more?

Actually I'm cooking roast in the crockpot for tonight, similiar to the chops. Cream of celery soup, onion soup mix and white wine then I'll make mashed potatoes later...YUM

Last edited by ValentineBBW; 01-28-2007 at 01:45 PM. Reason: added to keep on topic
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #1313
GoddessPatty

GoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized repGoddessPatty has super-sized rep
Default Dinner is served!!!

And its only 2pm woohhhhooooooooooooooo
My house really smells good and I cant wait to dig in. I changed my mind on garlic bread and made buttery biscuits instead.
Enjoy the pics!!

Goddess Patty

Old 01-28-2007, 03:14 PM   #1314
GoddessPatty

And yes girls, come join us. Theres plenty!!!!

Goddess Patty
Old 01-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #1315
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My house really smells good and I cant wait to dig in. I changed my mind on garlic bread and made buttery biscuits instead.
Enjoy the pics!!

Goddess Patty

Patty! Welcome to the Foodee board. I can see you are going to have lots of yummy things to contribute.

Oh, and about the dinner you made?? *swoon*
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:34 PM   #1316
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Easy chili: One can hot kidney beans with one can diced tomatoes with sauteed onions and jalapeņos, chili powder, garlic, onion croutons and a little cheddar cheese, and a dash of cinnamon and black pepper. I'm not proud of the lack of freshness here, but it's actually pretty good.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #1317
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Easy chili: One can hot kidney beans with one can diced tomatoes with sauteed onions and jalapeņos, chili powder, garlic, onion croutons and a little cheddar cheese, and a dash of cinnamon and black pepper. I'm not proud of the lack of freshness here, but it's actually pretty good.
I didn't know freshness was a requirement. Sound Yummy!
Old 01-28-2007, 05:17 PM   #1318
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Enjoy the pics!!

Goddess Patty
Oh my stars and garters! Welcome to the community!
Old 01-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #1319
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

What I wanted for dinner... Pattys porkchops! those look soooooooooo good.

What I had for dinner... Fake lobster with butter and some cheese stuffed pasta.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #1320
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Fake lobster sounds so damned god for some reason.

I had a push pop. Unfortunately, I'm tired and I'll probably go to bed soon.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:27 PM   #1321
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

Broiled pork chops and rice with gravy.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:32 PM   #1322
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

<Belch> pigs in a blanket... cresent roll style, with doritos with cheese melted on them on the side. I will be paying for this all night long.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:59 PM   #1323
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

A bagel with light cream cheese and organic roma tomato.

Dull but sincere filler.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:09 AM   #1324
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Costco rotisserie chicken, whole grain penne with vodka sauce and steamed green beans. It wasn't what I had planned but I shouldn't walk by those chickens when I'm starving, they are soooooo good.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #1325
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Tonight was a beef stew with brussell sprouts, carrots, onion, potatoes, peas...the gravy was a little loose tonight...so a soup/stew lol with lots of fresh bread and butter!!

Dessert, blueberry pie!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper