Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-13-2006, 08:38 PM   #126
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud
Gyros <3 and fries. and the YUMMY tz...something sauce!!
Mmmmm... I love Gyros.... and taziki sauce

Greek food rocks!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 09:15 AM   #127
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock
Mmmmm... I love Gyros.... and taziki sauce

Greek food rocks!!!
.....marry me
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:51 AM   #128
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Made an early dinner today (ok, call it lunch, but it sure looked like dinner!)

Pan seared turkey breast - I pounded it thin, coated with searing flour seasoned with italian herbs, lots of black pepper and garlic. Served it over fresh spinach studded with diced red pepper. My roomie made oven roasted sweet potato fries.

Very yummy.

OMG...it looked way better in person. eek!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:31 AM   #129
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

BBQ'd ribs with lots of bbq sauce, with rice and peas and a cob of corn. Dessert Chocolate Torte piece of cake
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 03:06 PM   #130
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud
.....marry me
HEHE... only if you can make Baklava!
Old 05-14-2006, 05:16 PM   #131
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
OMG...it looked way better in person. eek!

It looks deliscious right there, Randi! Yum.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 05:29 PM   #132
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I really need to remember to photograph my food.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:01 PM   #133
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I really need to remember to photograph my food.
Yes, yes you do.

However, you are killing us already. I can't imagine what seeing your dishes would do to us!

But I am willing to risk it. Snap away!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-14-2006, 07:33 PM   #134
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was REALLY hungry today...So I was like dude...Mcdonald's!!

Attachment 5996

I have a figure to uphold haha.

Last edited by FatAndProud; 01-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:26 PM   #135
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Chicken samosa in a quesdilla form with cheese. YUM
Old 05-15-2006, 07:42 PM   #136
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Home grilled hamburgers- made from fresh ground beef, little soy little garlic to season, jalapeņos, mustard, onions, lettuce, pickles, and of course melted American cheese.

Not very exciting, but it has been talking to me all day-
Went to Fuddruckers for their 1 Pound Original.. with all the fixins mentioned above! That is a BIG burger.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:00 PM   #137
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Went to Fuddruckers for their 1 Pound Original.. with all the fixins mentioned above! That is a BIG burger.
Delightful wasn't it!

Tomorrow for lunch, instant replay, already deconstructed, ready to assemble . Now can I wait until lunch or will it be a mid morning snack?
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:01 PM   #138
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Delightful wasn't it!

Tomorrow for lunch, instant replay, already deconstructed, ready to assemble . Now can I wait until lunch or will it be a mid morning snack?
Mid Morning Snack!
Old 05-16-2006, 04:54 AM   #139
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

My sister is coming in tonight and we'll be having shrimp and crab in a garlicky cream sauce with fresh herbs and penne pasta, roasted asparagus, garlic bread and for dessert..Blue Bell ice cream...peaches in homade vanilla...
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:52 AM   #140
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last night I cooked organically grown corn-on-the-cob, sliced up fresh tomatoes and buttered several slices of homemade bread.I washed it all down with a couple of glasses of homemade sweet tea. Truly a heavenly taste of summer!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:55 AM   #141
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had the worst deli sandwich ever. It was a "Dixie sandwich," which is like a hamburger fused with pork, chicken, and feces.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #142
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Mid Morning Snack!
Too busy, was lunch - very tasty - I was the envy of the office.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #143
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night I made the baked thing a la Fuzzy's post except I used mozarella and pepperoni stuffed tortelinni as the pasta. It was a big hit. Big. We had it wsit sauteed zucchini and garlic bread. Dessert was Chocolate covered strawberry Dibs.

Tonight, Pinto beans and cornbread, and maybe cheapo mac and cheese because I am craving it. Dessert: No sugar butter pecan ice cream.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #144
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Slow Simmered in a cast iron dutch oven Adobe flavored Chili with kidney beans, home ground pork and beef, celery and onions. Oh! And a boatload of garlic and beer

And garlic/jalepeno corn bread!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:17 PM   #145
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight i'm going to have the best mild bean and cheese burritos EVER. My husband had to drive to San Jose for work today (about 200 miles from here) and he stopped off at my favorite burrito joint and grabbed me a bagful to eat for dinner. Even 4 hours old and cold they're delicious Whenever i'm visiting the bay area i stop and get at least one bagful of these burritos.. mmmmm (the name of the place is Taco Bravo in Fremont and Campbell for you bay area locals)
Old 05-16-2006, 05:13 PM   #146
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I haven't decided yet... I might go with my bbq craving I just posted...
Old 05-16-2006, 05:36 PM   #147
EvilPrincess

Pizza, from the only place to get Pizza in this part of the world. The everything Pizza, thin crust, garlicky sauce, fresh toppings.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:24 PM   #148
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Take Home BBQ Brisket and Ribs. We had a coupon for the Family Feast. A meal that would last for a couple days at least.. in another family.
Oh.. so good.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:55 PM   #149
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Fried Chicken, potato salad made with sweet potatoes and red and green pepper, and cucumber salad with sour cream, onion and fresh dill.

It was like a picnic!
Old 05-18-2006, 03:56 PM   #150
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Fried chicken livers in a mushroom gravy over VERY creamy mashed potatoes and broccoli, red pepper and corn melody!

Tags
dinner, supper