Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-18-2006, 08:14 PM   #151
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dinner was By Myself(tm), and I was too hot to fix dinner. (I'm also too sexy for my shirt.. too sexy for my shirt... too sexy for my... oh nevermind)

So dinner was Subway: A 12" steak and cheese with lettuce, tomato, pickle and chipolte sauce, and a 12" Spicy BMT with lettuce, pickle, green pepper, yellow pepper, jalapeno, and red wine vinegar. And a Coke.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #152
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Fried Chicken, potato salad made with sweet potatoes and red and green pepper, and cucumber salad with sour cream, onion and fresh dill.

It was like a picnic!
I have read your post about 400 times, and the conclusion is.... I must have the sweet potato salad recipe! Sounds just yummy!
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #153
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

penne pasta, shrimp, spicy sauce with red and yellow peppers, big salad w/ green goddess dressing (the label says- natural flavorings did not know goddess was a flavor)

This was followed by 1/2 of one of those little watermelons!

Then a decaf french press over crushed ice with half and half

sigh... I'm full but I want a pb&j
Old 05-19-2006, 07:16 AM   #154
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night it was Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken w/ mashed taters, mac and cheese, biscuits and honey, and lemonade.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:04 AM   #155
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Annie's tuna noodle casserole

A healthier version of Tuna Helper. I'll chuck in some peas, corn and chopped up broccoli to stretch and bulk it out. I also add a bit of scallions and garlic powder. A sprinkle of sharp cheddar on top makes it better too!

Their whole wheat mac and cheese boxed mix isn't too bad either.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 AM   #156
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
Annie's tuna noodle casserole

A healthier version of Tuna Helper. I'll chuck in some peas, corn and chopped up broccoli to stretch and bulk it out. I also add a bit of scallions and garlic powder. A sprinkle of sharp cheddar on top makes it better too!

Their whole wheat mac and cheese boxed mix isn't too bad either.
I love Annie's stuff. I buy the single serve instant microwave mac n cheese all the time. Will have to try the tuna "helper". Annie's makes me feel less sheepish about my blue-box-mac-n-cheese obsession.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #157
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
I have read your post about 400 times, and the conclusion is.... I must have the sweet potato salad recipe! Sounds just yummy!

oops. Did I forget to mention it was supermarket deli potato salad. (why don't we have a BLUSH smiley??)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-19-2006, 11:24 AM   #158
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
oops. Did I forget to mention it was supermarket deli potato salad. (why don't we have a BLUSH smiley??)
That pot. salad that TASTES just like small, red (new?) unpeeled potatoes, cut up, some dijon mustard and dry (??) dill...is that all that is? B/c that stuff rocks. But are there more ingredients? And what's the best way to get new potaters? or are they just small reds?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:22 PM   #159
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
That pot. salad that TASTES just like small, red (new?) unpeeled potatoes, cut up, some dijon mustard and dry (??) dill...is that all that is? B/c that stuff rocks. But are there more ingredients? And what's the best way to get new potaters? or are they just small reds?
No..this was made with sweet potatoes and red and green peppers. Seemed to be a mayo-based sauce. Not sure what else.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:12 PM   #160
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Tonight it was a mixed bag of leftovers - but a good one:
Sliced Steak with freshly made sauteed mushroom/onion sauce with pick-a-peppa added. Crab cakes, bratwurst, spinach, mixed vegatables, and screwdrivers. We may go out later to the local ice cream shop for sundaes.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:44 PM   #161
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chicken tikka masala, paneer makhani, basmati rice, naan, partha, and khulfi.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:08 PM   #162
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Friday is pizza night. We had white pizza with garlic on all and 1/2 broccoli and 1/2 fresh sliced tomato.

I AM STUFFED!
Old 05-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #163
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Friday is pizza night. We had white pizza with garlic on all and 1/2 broccoli and 1/2 fresh sliced tomato.

I AM STUFFED!
Mmmmm.... Pizza......
Old 05-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #164
EvilPrincess

Quiznos subs, Quiznos subs, they are toasty, and we eat them......

12 inch Chicken Carbonara - with banana peppers -

and Crystal Light -Ruby Red Grapefruit -
Old 05-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #165
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Quiznos subs, Quiznos subs, they are toasty, and we eat them......

12 inch Chicken Carbonara - with banana peppers -

and Crystal Light -Ruby Red Grapefruit -
mmm...I actually really like their new prime rib sub. and I love love love their chicken corn chowder. the best. soup. ever.

and I love grapefruit drinks!

Are we related, EP?
Old 05-19-2006, 08:38 PM   #166
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Homemade Jambalaya! (No Shrimp tho) Onions, Celery, Green Pepper, Ham, Smoked Sausage, Chicken, Rice, Tomatoes, Tomato paste, and seasonings.

With a loaf of gahlic cheese bread.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #167
EvilPrincess

Quote:
mmm...I actually really like their new prime rib sub. and I love love love their chicken corn chowder. the best. soup. ever.

and I love grapefruit drinks!

Are we related, EP?
Yes we must be related. I know that my brother and I cannot be genetically related. Maybe you two were switched at birth. That is the story and I am sticking to it.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:30 PM   #168
EvilPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Homemade Jambalaya! (No Shrimp tho) Onions, Celery, Green Pepper, Ham, Smoked Sausage, Chicken, Rice, Tomatoes, Tomato paste, and seasonings.

With a loaf of gahlic cheese bread.
Hmmm no bay leaf? Just wondering, oh Guru of the Kitchen.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #169
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Hmmm no bay leaf? Just wondering, oh Guru of the Kitchen.
Actually In my recipe, I cook the chicken first using parsley, basil, minced gahlic, onion, salt, peppercorns, and a bay leaf or two; in 6 to 8 cups water.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:38 PM   #170
EvilPrincess

Quote:
Actually In my recipe, I cook the chicken first using parsley, basil, minced gahlic, onion, salt, peppercorns, and a bay leaf or two; in 6 to 8 cups water.
you never disappoint
Old 05-19-2006, 09:41 PM   #171
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
you never disappoint
I didn't have any shrimp.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:47 PM   #172
EvilPrincess

Quote:
I didn't have any shrimp.
That's Okay- someone somewhere is allergic, we can pretend! And those silly precooked bags of shrimp at Sams are the perfect freezer stock item. Even the little salad ones can do in a pinch. Spent some time in S. Carolina, and creek shrimp salad was always a staple at every get together....

Mmmmmm - Lunch tomorrow

Creek Shrimp Salad- mayo, dill, celery, served on sweet soft potato rolls, with butter lettuce , Iced tea, with lemon,
Old 05-20-2006, 12:25 PM   #173
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No..this was made with sweet potatoes and red and green peppers. Seemed to be a mayo-based sauce. Not sure what else.
Ok, but what about my pot. salad? THere's a place that makes a good one here and they cater so I've had it at work functions a few times. It's almost too spicy. I think it's just 3 ingredients but it can't really be just 3 ingredients, can it? I should call them. But I feel weird calling them. Like a .... well, like a food stalker.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:10 PM   #174
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Ok, but what about my pot. salad? THere's a place that makes a good one here and they cater so I've had it at work functions a few times. It's almost too spicy. I think it's just 3 ingredients but it can't really be just 3 ingredients, can it? I should call them. But I feel weird calling them. Like a .... well, like a food stalker.
No, haven't tried it but sounds great!

I actually have a recipe for potato salad that (to me) is the best ever. Most of my life I have been disappointed with potato salads - they seem to have so much potential as a "food group"...but then I taste them...and boring. Until I was at a BBQ and tasted "NOENRG's Bacon Potato Salad". (NOENRG was an op in mIRC years ago.)

Maybe we need a potato salad thread!

And I can post her recipe.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:15 PM   #175
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A vegetable stand near me has turned into a great deli full of Greek, Bulgarian, Russian and some Israeli foods. Purchased home made roast beef which is really rare, cole slaw that has cilantro and parsley in it, "french style" eggplant, and kalamata olives. My roast beef sandwich will be placed between two slices of freshly baked pumpernickel bread.

They also have a large cheese selection. It used to be such a dinky little place but now the selection is overwhelming! They also have imported German chocolates-Apparently Lindt makes a dark chocolate bar flavored with chili peppers.

Tags
dinner, supper