Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-23-2006, 07:27 PM   #201
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I finally got my proportions right in my chicken pot pie.

It is semi-homemade at best...but J ate 3/4 of the pan tonight, so I am pretty confident about it.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:47 PM   #202
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Soft Tacos (with sour cream, refried beans, cheese, fresh chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, and Pace Taco Sauce )
Old 05-24-2006, 08:32 AM   #203
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sovey-Dovey, your meals NEVER look icky. I'd let you feed me dinner, for free! I missed dinner last night because... I'm a dolt. I had a microwave burger at 5 am though. And for lunch yesterday I had chips and a frozen burrito and a squirt of whipped cream for me and my parents' dogs. (One of them is on a diet, and she's not too happy about it. I bring her tiny treats to make up for her deprivation, like a bite of cream-filled doughnut or a little bit of a turkey sandwich.) Now that's icky food. But today, I'm getting that pizza and beer.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:18 PM   #204
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm having fajitas with sauteed veggies and brown rice cooked in chicken stock instead of tortillas..damn diabetes....wait..I can't call it fajitas..I guess I should call it..umm..grillfy? LMFAO

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 01:42 PM   #205
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

gnocchi with vodka sauce and cheese, creamed spinach, garlic bread and a 1/2 a slice of coconut cake
Old 05-24-2006, 02:56 PM   #206
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Pepper steak (prime rib), creamy mashed potatoes with gravy, sauteed carrots and corn on the cob.
Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream for dessert...it has tiny peanut butter cups in it..mmmmm
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 03:43 PM   #207
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Soft Tacos (with sour cream, refried beans, cheese, fresh chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, and Pace Taco Sauce )
Also a soft taco kind of day!

I will include cheddar,sour cream,shredded red cabbage,avocado,green olives,green onion,tomatoes(lots of those)..and eat some of those marinated carrot, onions and jalapenos...oh..and a coke..ahhhhhh...*burp*
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 03:45 PM   #208
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
I'm having fajitas with sauteed veggies and brown rice cooked in chicken stock instead of tortillas..damn diabetes....wait..I can't call it fajitas..I guess I should call it..umm..grillfy? LMFAO

Awwwww...hey...smash the rice all together and make a sticky tortilla..ok..won't actually hold together for more than 2 seconds...eat fast!!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:15 PM   #209
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SoooooooooooouperRice and Broccoli with Paprika Chicken
Old 05-24-2006, 07:42 PM   #210
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very large salad-
romaine
toasted almonds
avocado
crisp bacon
shredded jack cheese
ranch dressing

tempura fried mushrooms- with a horseradish and sour cream dipping sauce.

sigh..... I love dipping sauces.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #211
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Taco Bell- 2 spicy chicken soft tacos and 2 spicy chicken burritos, both with extra hot sauce, a coke zero, and a sizable piece of homemade black forest cream pie
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:41 AM   #212
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Some kind of pasta, shrimp and aspargus kind of thingy and oh..yes...some of Fuzzy's gahlic bread...heavy on the gahlic
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:55 AM   #213
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

probably going out but I finally made a creamsicle pie for dessert.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:12 PM   #214
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Grilled salmon and veggies
Old 05-25-2006, 04:41 PM   #215
jamie
...tickled...

Tofu stir-fry and jasmine rice. My favorite meal my bf makes. Sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots, corn, onions and tofu marinated in some tamari w/wasabi sauce.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:45 PM   #216
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All the talk on the KFC "bowls"....

Popeye's Spicy, mashed taters, and dirty rice (I don't care if they call it Cajun rice, it is dirty rice and will always be dirty rice.) Biscuit

I will spare everyone the construction phase but....

Popeye's does make a "Bowl", and it is very tasty!
Old 05-25-2006, 08:17 PM   #217
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dinner was quiche with a gorgeous salad - mixed greens, wonderful cherry tomatoes, fresh sweet red pepper, dried cranberries, honey spiced pecans and honey roasted garlic dressing. Coconut sorbet for dessert.

But lunch. ooooh...went out for lunch to a Chinese restaurant and had a whole lobster in the shell, cut into pieces and stir fried in a ginger scallion sauce. Damn good.

no photos. wish I had!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:26 PM   #218
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Shrimp n' Pasta Jambalaya at Mimi's Cafe.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:07 PM   #219
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Pizza with goat cheese, pepperoni, chicken and roasted red peppers. A homemade greek creamy pasta salad...

Not sure if I want dessert...yet
Old 05-26-2006, 11:15 PM   #220
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Grilled Chicken (used one of those lemon pepper marinades), ranch & bacon pasta salad, pork-n-beans. Cold Stone for dessert.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:35 PM   #221
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Damn juice. Also a bite of cake and cheeseball because of a coworker's going away party. (It's not REALLY breaking the fast, is it? )
Old 05-27-2006, 12:34 AM   #222
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kale and sausage soup (turkey sausage and there's orzo in there too)
Peanut butter and banana sandwich on sprouted grain w/w bread
A couple chocolate chip cookies
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:37 AM   #223
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

black olive and mushroom pizza, creamsicle pie for drssert
Old 05-27-2006, 07:27 PM   #224
jamie
...tickled...

Pad Se Kew or something like that at the Thai place. It was tasty, but Justin's spicy Pad Thai was better.

For dessert, I was craving Neapolitan without the vanilla and Justin hates Breyers Neapolitan, so we picked up a pint of Haagen Daz Strawberry and Haagen Daz Mayan Chocolate. OMG, the Mayan Chocolate is infreakincredible. A little bit of cinnamon, a little something else it is almost thick...rich..very very good.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:05 AM   #225
EvilPrincess

Well actually on the table this morning -

Perfectly cooked scrapple, crispy
Crusty toasted sour dough bread - with butter

Carmel Latte' <double shot>

And a tall glass of orange

Tags
dinner, supper