Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title
Default SSBBW positions

My girlfriend is over 450 pounds with mostly belly wich is f---in unbelievably awesome but... Her huge belly gets in the way especially in certain positions. I'm tired of the same old missionary and doggy style. Is there anyone else having the same issues or anyone with any suggestions?
Pefird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
ep3er

ep3er can now change their title

How about she lays on her side and lifts one leg up. That has worked very nicely with me in the past.
ep3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Let's not forget the wonders of foreplay. I heartily recommend that you give your girlfriend an ecstatic full-body massage first. I weigh over 450lb too, and sometimes it takes my husband an hour to massage me all over. After that, just about everything else sorts itself out amazingly well, and a huge belly in the way is no bad thing. Oh yes. Oh yes. Purrrrr.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default SSBBWs should only be in one position . . .

SSBBWs should only be in one position - a position of authority. (Just ask Mrs Ho Ho, or Tall Fat Sue.)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pefird View Post
My girlfriend is over 450 pounds with mostly belly wich is f---in unbelievably awesome but... Her huge belly gets in the way especially in certain positions. I'm tired of the same old missionary and doggy style. Is there anyone else having the same issues or anyone with any suggestions?
1, you're SO lucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
SSBBWs should only be in one position - a position of authority. (Just ask Mrs Ho Ho, or Tall Fat Sue.)
In my opinion is right. One reason I like Big-Bellied SSBBWs is that the Big Belly gives the woman ALL the power (edit: talking about the woman on top lol), she has complete control of the man

and 3, try position 69 lol

Last edited by J_Underscore; 11-22-2009 at 01:53 PM.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Hey, I resemble that remark!
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do you have an ottoman or a weight bench? We use an ottoman for girl on top. I can keep my feet on the floor and lower and raise myself with perfect support and he gets a great view

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #8
Pefird

I didn't say I don't like her belly. I love it! I just need some help with positioning ourselves b/c it limits our options. I tried having her on top. It doesn't work. I've had smaller girls on top. I'm pretty convinced her size is the reason it doesn't work. I'm tired of trying to convince her to keep trying it. I don't know what using an ottoman is supposed to do. 69 doesn't work either. Her belly has got the front of me too far up in the air and I can't reach her pussy with my mouth if I'm on top trying to do 69. And if she gets on top of me and tries to do a 69 position i suffocate.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

lets see..I have a big belly as well...what works is being upside down..the girls head down at teh feet feet at teh ehad of the bed,,have him get under you lift your bottom up and hold one leg up..but the key is moving your butt up so you are completly on your back...
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I didn't say I don't like
her belly. I love it! I just need some help with positioning ourselves b/c it limits our options. I tried having her on top. It doesn't work. I've had smaller girls on top. I'm pretty convinced her size is the reason it doesn't work. I'm tired of trying to convince her to keep trying it. I don't know what using an ottoman is supposed to do. 69 doesn't work either. Her belly has got the front of me too far up in the air and I can't reach her pussy with my mouth if I'm on top trying to do 69. And if she gets on top of me and tries to do a 69 position i suffocate.
Well, I think it would work if she was able to support herself with her feet on the floor.

Maybe YOUR size is the reason it doesn't work.

Just sayin'
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
Pefird

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Well, I think it would work if she was able to support herself with her feet on the floor.

Maybe YOUR size is the reason it doesn't work.

Just sayin'
Maybe, I'm out of my leauge (reach?) She said I was longer than her average boyfriends were. Idk. Its a touchy subject for her. Anyway since her last boyfriend she was out of the game basically for x amount of years. I think I may be her 1st sexual venture at her current size. And I've never been with anyone quite her size before.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #12
Pefird

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwrayne View Post
HOW ABOUT REVERSE COWGIRL? HER ON TOP BUT HER BACK FACING YOU! I LIKE THIS ONE!
I think that puts her butt right on my belly and then I can't breathe. Hard to have blood flow if you can't breathe.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:01 AM   #13
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Yee haw!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #14
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Put her on the edge of the bed and stand between her legs...and insert the throbbing penis.

Happy semen gushers!
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #15
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
Put her on the edge of the bed and stand between her legs...and insert the throbbing penis.

Happy semen gushers!
Ummm...ew.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:44 PM   #16
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You make making love to your girlfriend sound like chore for you. Maybe it is your attitude that is making it harder.
Just a thought.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #17
Pefird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
You make making love to your girlfriend sound like chore for you. Maybe it is your attitude that is making it harder.
Just a thought.
Far from it. I love it! Sex is great I'm just looking for new positions. We recently tried making love on the couch, but quickly gave up and moved to the bed. But, its like I'd love to have someone help me figgure that one out. Or standing up? (her belly hangs halfway to her knees if she's standing up.) Isn't that awesome though? Hard enough to find a girl that's all belly and over 450 lbs, but confident in her body, dresses up sexy for me. And she's awesome in like 100 other ways.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:10 AM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think that puts her butt right on my belly and then I can't breathe. Hard to have blood flow if you can't breathe.
Yes....I too have been in the position of being squashed by a ssbbw unintentionally and not being able to breathe for a bit, making whoopie was a no go after that I'm afraid.

Quote:
Just a thought.
Oh for crying out loud, the man's asking for advice because he's not used to it. Maybe it IS a chore for him the way things are going now so he's asking for a better way to go about it...making it more fun for BOTH intended parties.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:17 AM   #19
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Yes....I too have been in the position of being squashed by a ssbbw unintentionally and not being able to breathe for a bit, making whoopie was a no go after that I'm afraid.

Oh for crying out loud, the man's asking for advice because he's not used to it. Maybe it IS a chore for him the way things are going now so he's asking for a better way to go about it...making it more fun for BOTH intended parties.
Making love to your beloved should never be a chore. Any man given the privilege of making love to an SSBBW would experiment with a number of options until he found the most satisfying for both.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:19 AM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Making love to your beloved should never be a chore. Any man given the privilige of making love to an SSBBW would experiment with a number of options until he found the most satisfying for both.
That's exactly what he's doing, he's asking what he should experiment with and how.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 AM   #21
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
That's exactly what he's doing, he's asking what he should experiment with and how.
And um " Making whoopee"? are you in your twenties or your nineties Kevin.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #22
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
And um " Making whoopee"? are you in your twenties or your nineties Kevin.
I read it on someone's blog, thought it was funny to say. My buddy Mr. America calls it "funkying into town"
Old 11-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #23
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: SSBBW positions

Quote:
Her huge belly gets in the way especially in certain positions.
I don't see the flesh of an SSBBW being part of the problem but all part of the total and wonderful experience of making love to an SSBBW. Twisting my body up like a pretzel to me was neat and, if the position required me to put my weight on muscles which were not very strong, the muscle shakes or spasms the next day, were a source of pride to me!
It's all about attitude!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #24
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I don't see the flesh of an SSBBW being part of the problem but all part of the total and wonderful experience of making love to an SSBBW.
I completely agree with this, theres some things you can do with a SSBBW that you Just can't do with a skinny girl, and I agree with Shosh, it should never be a chore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
It's all about attitude!
My attitude is that the man needs to please their SSBBW and just take their weight
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #25
Amazinggoddess73

Amazinggoddess73 can now change their title
Default Positions...

I am an SSBBW. And my guy and I have found many positions that can be quite fun. They are variations on the standard positions. I think that you need to get a lil creative and utilize things in the bedroom for assistance. Pillows will work wonders. You say that her on top doesnt work. Well try propping your booty up a lil with some pillows and that will give a different angle and better leverage. Also try the reverse cowgirl. But try it with your feet flat on the floor with your legs between hers and then her feet flat on the ground as well. That will give you a great view and she wont be sitting on you completely. I will warn you that this position may not last too long as her legs may get tired. My guy loves them both! Have fun